Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
@MetalDawn71 I can always use seafood and meat :)
@MetalDawn71 I can always use seafood and meat :)
@MetalDawn71 Seafood is always appreciated if you have any, as are insects.
@MetalDawn71 Seafood is always appreciated if you have any, as are insects.
raffle3.png
@MetalDawn71 Insects and Seafood are always in great demand :)
@MetalDawn71 Insects and Seafood are always in great demand :)
@Riverspirit86: Sorry, all out of insects at the moment. Have plenty of seafood. OMG! A tremendous amount of seafood!! LOL!
@Riverspirit86: Sorry, all out of insects at the moment. Have plenty of seafood. OMG! A tremendous amount of seafood!! LOL!
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
@MetalDawn71 Any seafood you can send would be super helpful!!!
@MetalDawn71 Any seafood you can send would be super helpful!!!
@MetalDawn71 Everything but insects is always appreciated.
@MetalDawn71 Everything but insects is always appreciated.
Found parents for @Elliethefox 's wish anyone wanna adopt them and take it on? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8195494] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81955/8195494_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8097019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/80971/8097019_350.png[/img] [/url] @JOFY892 - Fundraising Manager @BabylonsFall - Gene Master @HereBeDragons - Project Manager @Kalahira - Spreadsheet Manager @Kitana - Dragon Nursery Breeders: @GadzooksTD @RyoseiHime @Spooner @frozenpumpkin @Pendragyn @Polarstern @SayaSayomi @Riverspirit86 @Dyrim @PlushiePalooza @Win @Viatrixa @Azteca @Euphemia @ArtimisNight @SketchySituation @MockNJay @Rhyvendra @Pyrrhia @DarkTrickster @ShatteredByLoss @Clown @DarkTrickster@MetalDawn71 @Skellington @Zebeyithra @Khazarian @bluesnowwolff @Kamimura @Morichinatsu @Bwee @BotanyBlack @wylde13 @snapdraegyn @rainerain @DiamondStorm @profmeowmers @AetherSeer @Desdinova
Found parents for @Elliethefox 's wish anyone wanna adopt them and take it on?

8195494_350.png

8097019_350.png

@JOFY892 - Fundraising Manager
@BabylonsFall - Gene Master
@HereBeDragons - Project Manager
@Kalahira - Spreadsheet Manager
@Kitana - Dragon Nursery

Breeders:
@GadzooksTD @RyoseiHime @Spooner @frozenpumpkin
@Pendragyn @Polarstern @SayaSayomi @Riverspirit86 @Dyrim
@PlushiePalooza @Win @Viatrixa @Azteca @Euphemia @ArtimisNight
@SketchySituation @MockNJay @Rhyvendra @Pyrrhia @DarkTrickster
@ShatteredByLoss @Clown @DarkTrickster@MetalDawn71
@Skellington @Zebeyithra @Khazarian @bluesnowwolff @Kamimura
@Morichinatsu @Bwee @BotanyBlack @wylde13 @snapdraegyn
@rainerain @DiamondStorm @profmeowmers @AetherSeer @Desdinova
@BomberBrat I have exact;y 2 spaces left. If no one takes them, feel free to send them to me to grow up. Just let me know where to send them for breeding!
@BomberBrat I have exact;y 2 spaces left. If no one takes them, feel free to send them to me to grow up. Just let me know where to send them for breeding!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Ullish -

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but I've updated the spreadsheet with the two dragons you suggested as parents - HiyoriSarugaki, and Penthesilea. I'll keep an eye out for other parents for those wishes, but let me know if you find any suitable wish parents first.

Thanks!
@Ullish -

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but I've updated the spreadsheet with the two dragons you suggested as parents - HiyoriSarugaki, and Penthesilea. I'll keep an eye out for other parents for those wishes, but let me know if you find any suitable wish parents first.

Thanks!
8d7o509.png
@BomberBrat, @PlushiePalooza, @Kalahira

(Pinging the Project Team and Spreadsheet Wiz) :D

Howdy! Sorry for my recent absence, but I just went through the DWF thread back to the last place I made updates, and I've made all necessary changes to the spreadsheet (updating wishes and such). I think I'll also send out a post soon asking all breeders to give me updates on their wishes in progress, so we can make sure to stay on top of things.

Thanks so much for all your hard work lately, especially in entering all those wishes from the front page, and also all the wish parents BomberBrat has located. (There were a LOT of them, and they're all noted in the spreadsheet now).

MetalDawn71's wish can be removed from the front page (I entered just that one, since we have parents for it now).

BomberBrat and PlushiePalooza - I think it will work out great having all of us looking for wish parents. Let's all just make sure that we post to the thread when we find some, so no one ends up doing duplicate work. But I think we've mostly been doing that already, so it should fall into place pretty easily. If you have any questions, or suggestions for how we can streamline assigning projects, just let me know! :) And thanks again! I think we'll be able to make a lot more progress now, with the three of us finding wish parents.
@BomberBrat, @PlushiePalooza, @Kalahira

(Pinging the Project Team and Spreadsheet Wiz) :D

Howdy! Sorry for my recent absence, but I just went through the DWF thread back to the last place I made updates, and I've made all necessary changes to the spreadsheet (updating wishes and such). I think I'll also send out a post soon asking all breeders to give me updates on their wishes in progress, so we can make sure to stay on top of things.

Thanks so much for all your hard work lately, especially in entering all those wishes from the front page, and also all the wish parents BomberBrat has located. (There were a LOT of them, and they're all noted in the spreadsheet now).

MetalDawn71's wish can be removed from the front page (I entered just that one, since we have parents for it now).

BomberBrat and PlushiePalooza - I think it will work out great having all of us looking for wish parents. Let's all just make sure that we post to the thread when we find some, so no one ends up doing duplicate work. But I think we've mostly been doing that already, so it should fall into place pretty easily. If you have any questions, or suggestions for how we can streamline assigning projects, just let me know! :) And thanks again! I think we'll be able to make a lot more progress now, with the three of us finding wish parents.
8d7o509.png