Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
Words from The Founder

Hello everyone! A few little announcements....

I will be updating the completed wishes section soon. You are all doing such good work I have decided to give every breeder and staff member a gift! It will take a while to get one to everybody, so be patient!

I am giving everyone a hatchling from my one and only pair of crystal gened dragons!

Meet Tropic & Magma!
31TropMag_zpsdeb17448.jpg

If I can get more crystal dragons the gifting will go faster :)

AND....
Please join me in welcoming @sucrechat to DWF as our newest breeder!! @HereBeDragons can you set them up with a project please?

Thats all for now!

~Raven

@BomberBrat - Vice President
@TikiSan - Secretary of Dragons
@Dina – Treasurer/Donation Manager
@JOFY892 - Fundraising Manager
@BabylonsFall - Gene Master
@HereBeDragons - Project Manager
@Kalahira - Spreadsheet Manager
@Kitana - Dragon Nursery

Breeders:
@GadzooksTD @RyoseiHime @Spooner @frozenpumpkin
@Pendragyn @Polarstern @SayaSayomi @Riverspirit86 @Dyrim
@PlushiePalooza @Win @Viatrixa @Azteca @Euphemia @ArtimisNight
@SketchySituation @MockNJay @Rhyvendra @Pyrrhia @DarkTrickster
@ShatteredByLoss @Clown @DarkTrickster@MetalDawn71
@Skellington @Zebeyithra @Khazarian @bluesnowwolff @Kamimura
@Morichinatsu @Bwee @BotanyBlack @wylde13 @snapdraegyn
@rainerain @DiamondStorm @profmeowmers @AetherSeer @Desdinova
Words from The Founder

Hello everyone! A few little announcements....

I will be updating the completed wishes section soon. You are all doing such good work I have decided to give every breeder and staff member a gift! It will take a while to get one to everybody, so be patient!

I am giving everyone a hatchling from my one and only pair of crystal gened dragons!

Meet Tropic & Magma!
31TropMag_zpsdeb17448.jpg

If I can get more crystal dragons the gifting will go faster :)

AND....
Please join me in welcoming @sucrechat to DWF as our newest breeder!! @HereBeDragons can you set them up with a project please?

Thats all for now!

~Raven

@BomberBrat - Vice President
@TikiSan - Secretary of Dragons
@Dina – Treasurer/Donation Manager
@JOFY892 - Fundraising Manager
@BabylonsFall - Gene Master
@HereBeDragons - Project Manager
@Kalahira - Spreadsheet Manager
@Kitana - Dragon Nursery

Breeders:
@GadzooksTD @RyoseiHime @Spooner @frozenpumpkin
@Pendragyn @Polarstern @SayaSayomi @Riverspirit86 @Dyrim
@PlushiePalooza @Win @Viatrixa @Azteca @Euphemia @ArtimisNight
@SketchySituation @MockNJay @Rhyvendra @Pyrrhia @DarkTrickster
@ShatteredByLoss @Clown @DarkTrickster@MetalDawn71
@Skellington @Zebeyithra @Khazarian @bluesnowwolff @Kamimura
@Morichinatsu @Bwee @BotanyBlack @wylde13 @snapdraegyn
@rainerain @DiamondStorm @profmeowmers @AetherSeer @Desdinova

PicsArt_01-20-09.07.27.png
@RavenKara
Oh my God really??? ; u ; That is so nice, thank you so much! I have some crystal hatchlings that are coming in about a month, I may not have many left over after selling but if I do I can try to donate a few as well...

@sucrechat
WELCOME FRIEND
@RavenKara
Oh my God really??? ; u ; That is so nice, thank you so much! I have some crystal hatchlings that are coming in about a month, I may not have many left over after selling but if I do I can try to donate a few as well...

@sucrechat
WELCOME FRIEND
PZfBrh7.gif
she/her
FR +0
NzIvRCm.gif
@RavenKara
Thank you for welcoming me, you're so sweet
and
Oh my gosh I love that pair! I want to work hard and help out so that I might deserve a hatchling from them ;v;

@Frozenpumpkin
ThaNKS!!! I look forward to helping out!!
@RavenKara
Thank you for welcoming me, you're so sweet
and
Oh my gosh I love that pair! I want to work hard and help out so that I might deserve a hatchling from them ;v;

@Frozenpumpkin
ThaNKS!!! I look forward to helping out!!
basic-appreciation-club.png
@RavenKara - Yooooooo, I'm excited! Always wanted a crystal dragon. Don't worry about how long it takes to get to me, Imps have a hella long cooldown. @sucrechat - Hey, welcome to the crew! I hope you manage to grant a few wishes while you're here! Speaking of which, heads up that @Terrack's wish breeding didn't work, I got two boys with the wrong primaries. Currently seeking a new female to breed with this dork: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7274467] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72745/7274467_350.png[/img] [/url]
@RavenKara - Yooooooo, I'm excited! Always wanted a crystal dragon. Don't worry about how long it takes to get to me, Imps have a hella long cooldown.

@sucrechat - Hey, welcome to the crew! I hope you manage to grant a few wishes while you're here!

Speaking of which, heads up that @Terrack's wish breeding didn't work, I got two boys with the wrong primaries. Currently seeking a new female to breed with this dork:

7274467_350.png
Do U Liek Emperorz? Here'z my tradez.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@RavenKara oh my dear, thank you! If you'd like, I have a crystal/iri coatl pair. If it takes long enough to the point of them breeding (two weeks I believe), I'd be happy to donate (:
@RavenKara oh my dear, thank you! If you'd like, I have a crystal/iri coatl pair. If it takes long enough to the point of them breeding (two weeks I believe), I'd be happy to donate (:
@RavenKara

Oh my gosh that is so sweet! Thank you!
@RavenKara

Oh my gosh that is so sweet! Thank you!
raffleb_by_achiha_azteca-d9edxll.png
@Bomberbrat

All the new wishes down to Elliethefox has been inputted.

But I have a question, is this wish already completed?

Username: Cyberspace (fulfilled)
Breed: spiral
Color/Gene: jade iridescent / magenta shimmer / lemon circuit
Preferred Eye Color: ice

I figured it was since it says fulfilled next to the username, but I just wanted to make sure...
@Bomberbrat

All the new wishes down to Elliethefox has been inputted.

But I have a question, is this wish already completed?

Username: Cyberspace (fulfilled)
Breed: spiral
Color/Gene: jade iridescent / magenta shimmer / lemon circuit
Preferred Eye Color: ice

I figured it was since it says fulfilled next to the username, but I just wanted to make sure...
@Wylde13 -

I've already sent those dragons to BotanyBlack (although maybe we can use your nest when it comes time)?

BUT . . . Can I send Ani to you, along with her new mate, Nox? So we can try one more time (hopefully the last time!) for that triple midnight Imp for Tetsune? They'll be RTB after rollover tonight. And you'd be welcome to keep Nox. I'd like to have Ani back, but I don't really need another triple midnight dragon (although he is pretty handsome). :)
@Wylde13 -

I've already sent those dragons to BotanyBlack (although maybe we can use your nest when it comes time)?

BUT . . . Can I send Ani to you, along with her new mate, Nox? So we can try one more time (hopefully the last time!) for that triple midnight Imp for Tetsune? They'll be RTB after rollover tonight. And you'd be welcome to keep Nox. I'd like to have Ani back, but I don't really need another triple midnight dragon (although he is pretty handsome). :)
8d7o509.png
@RavenKara

oh my glob, really? ;w; Those are beautiful dragon's, I can't wait to see their babies!
@RavenKara

oh my glob, really? ;w; Those are beautiful dragon's, I can't wait to see their babies!
@Kalahira
Yes it has been. I always check the AH and just happened to find the perfect dragon! There's a fulfilled section on the spreadsheet right? or no? I thought there was lol that's why I left it up.
@Kalahira
Yes it has been. I always check the AH and just happened to find the perfect dragon! There's a fulfilled section on the spreadsheet right? or no? I thought there was lol that's why I left it up.