Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you find flight rising?
My friend introduced and showed it to me. He knew I like dragons because I had made an account in Dragon Cave before joining to Flight Rising.
My friend introduced and showed it to me. He knew I like dragons because I had made an account in Dragon Cave before joining to Flight Rising.
My bestie showed me his dragons and forgot that I love dragons and now I’ve been playing daily. I love this game so much
My bestie showed me his dragons and forgot that I love dragons and now I’ve been playing daily. I love this game so much
CISPrku.png
AaYNmEX.png
ypcKWM0.png
2VtxnMX.png
7FieAqK.png
63559416_wB0sY3uSh60JVSJ.png
63559503_YRSjGmXX24Jqobx.png
63559411_1VR.png
63559384_vdfDjBNdQhFgqeO.png
VZZZG9B.png rYp8BR7.png
xmikUei.png
Yes, I play Chicken Smoothie :]
Love these animals...

2018cat1.png
IMG-4160.png
I don't really remember. My memory isn't that great. But I was probably looking for a new petsite to join on a petsite list when I came across this one 10 years ago. Had to wait for a registration window back then. FR has since became my most favorite petsite. :)
I don't really remember. My memory isn't that great. But I was probably looking for a new petsite to join on a petsite list when I came across this one 10 years ago. Had to wait for a registration window back then. FR has since became my most favorite petsite. :)
DpIE0I4.png 95662752p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
My friend played it since a couple days after it came out and was trying to pitch it to me for a while. I finally joined the next year in a registration window. Not really sure how she found it though.
My friend played it since a couple days after it came out and was trying to pitch it to me for a while. I finally joined the next year in a registration window. Not really sure how she found it though.
he/him
adult
mentally ill
no friend requests
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
mail ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Split panels of Luffy from the One Piece manga. One side says I'm so weak and the other side says This is my peak.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Hunter x Hunter
One Piece
One Piece
One Piece
One Piece
One Piece
One Piece
One Piece
One Piece
One Piece
One Piece
I read Undel's art books and found out about FR through her DeviantArt. I could've joined earlier, but I kept missing registration windows.
I read Undel's art books and found out about FR through her DeviantArt. I could've joined earlier, but I kept missing registration windows.
8AiuGvS.png
I've always had in my mind that I'd seen some commercial for it but I honestly don't know if that's true or not... I certainly don't remember any details lol

(This would've been right around when the site launched)
I've always had in my mind that I'd seen some commercial for it but I honestly don't know if that's true or not... I certainly don't remember any details lol

(This would've been right around when the site launched)
Was looking for images of dragons because I was bored, found one off flight rising.
Was looking for images of dragons because I was bored, found one off flight rising.
deepfriedhatsunemiku.jpg
An artist I liked played it. They did their dailies on stream a couple of times and posted pics of their dragons and it got me interested, so I joined during the next reg window.
An artist I liked played it. They did their dailies on stream a couple of times and posted pics of their dragons and it got me interested, so I joined during the next reg window.
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
Through Undel's old art books- I spent AGES trying to get an account on the site when registration windows were still a thing and just quietly looked at other's dragons until a girl in one of my art classes told me the site was open for registration.
Through Undel's old art books- I spent AGES trying to get an account on the site when registration windows were still a thing and just quietly looked at other's dragons until a girl in one of my art classes told me the site was open for registration.
MBjujvx.png
I came across an image of someone's dragon, an imperial if I recall (I wish I saved the ID). I was immediately allured by the fact you can dress dragons. What more could you possibly want from a game.
I came across an image of someone's dragon, an imperial if I recall (I wish I saved the ID). I was immediately allured by the fact you can dress dragons. What more could you possibly want from a game.
FObX7rS.png