Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you find flight rising?
Sylestia sidebar ad, though I know I'd stumbled across the site faaaar earlier. This was way back in ye olde registration window days and I kept forgetting about it until finally I caught the window and this site has been subjected to me ever since.
Sylestia sidebar ad, though I know I'd stumbled across the site faaaar earlier. This was way back in ye olde registration window days and I kept forgetting about it until finally I caught the window and this site has been subjected to me ever since.
yVrvhqN.png
someone on Hellopet was talking about it and it became a massive trend there
someone on Hellopet was talking about it and it became a massive trend there
I was in a discord server for a different game, and in the art channel someone had done pixel art of a wind nest and I think mentioned the name flight rising. I looked it up hoping it was a dragon game and it is so here I am :)
I was in a discord server for a different game, and in the art channel someone had done pixel art of a wind nest and I think mentioned the name flight rising. I looked it up hoping it was a dragon game and it is so here I am :)
Cursed Die -Free Dragons! Half-A-Hatchery

-FR Time
-she/her
-Trying to find a matchy dragon for the dice vista
………...…… H1sgaHX.png Die of Bargaining
Folks in a Fire Emblem art collab server were talking about it, and being the fan of dragons that I am I decided to pick it up. Almost 5 years later, I've kept a well-fed streak for Too Long.
Folks in a Fire Emblem art collab server were talking about it, and being the fan of dragons that I am I decided to pick it up. Almost 5 years later, I've kept a well-fed streak for Too Long.
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar | custom shop
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
There was a whole thread dedicated to it on a World of Warcraft hunter pet forum! Missed the reg window twice before I got in :D
There was a whole thread dedicated to it on a World of Warcraft hunter pet forum! Missed the reg window twice before I got in :D
Heart.gif
my wings of fire discord friend group in 2018 started talking about it, they were posting some weird images (daydream puffer, i had no idea what i was looking at at the time lol) i was so confused, they were just like "its FR, duh" which made me even more confused. eventually they started talking about FR more than wof so i ended up making an account at some point
my wings of fire discord friend group in 2018 started talking about it, they were posting some weird images (daydream puffer, i had no idea what i was looking at at the time lol) i was so confused, they were just like "its FR, duh" which made me even more confused. eventually they started talking about FR more than wof so i ended up making an account at some point
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.png9NGRHIj.png 90196994p.png
Someone I used to be friends with irl recommended it to me since we both really liked dragons and a registration window was open at the time... She stopped talking to me a few months later for reasons I still don't know, even though we had been friends for a few years at that point, and she stopped playing FR too around the same time. But I'm still here, eight years later.
Someone I used to be friends with irl recommended it to me since we both really liked dragons and a registration window was open at the time... She stopped talking to me a few months later for reasons I still don't know, even though we had been friends for a few years at that point, and she stopped playing FR too around the same time. But I'm still here, eight years later.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
I was invited by @/KloverSight and re invited by @/Stargazer42 after quitting for a few years. The sites changed a lot since then.

Ive known about the site for years though, mainly from other dragon communities like TDP, wings of fire, and pern.
I was invited by @/KloverSight and re invited by @/Stargazer42 after quitting for a few years. The sites changed a lot since then.

Ive known about the site for years though, mainly from other dragon communities like TDP, wings of fire, and pern.
Hello.. I'm Sab, an RPer and worldbuilder. Just came back from a hiatus and would love to know whats new. Please DM me on discord since I'm more active there. Also, rp request from anyone under 18 will not abe accepted. Thank you.
Sab | any pronouns | 21 | unsure what to put here. Sorry.
Big WIP. Sorry