Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icepop's Art Shop [June 30-July 6]
@Bugged13it I WANT A DRINK! Name: inkwardlychaotic FR ID: 551373 Flight: Ice Dragon/Ref Link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85888383][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/858884/85888383.png[/img][/url] Sizes: 100x100, 500x500 Base Drink Type: C Straw Style: A Cream Style: A Toppings: D Fruit Garnish: B Drink Additions: D Boba Filling: C Extra Requests: could I sponsor some shell additions for the drink? maybe something resembling some type of gummy or candy Dragon/Ref Link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88618534][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/886186/88618534.png[/img][/url] Sizes: 100x100, 500x500 Base Drink Type: C Straw Style: D Cream Style: none Toppings: B Fruit Garnish: B, C Drink Additions: none Boba Filling: A Extra Requests: could the boba for this one look similar to popping boba (not the standard black ones)
@Bugged13it
I WANT A DRINK!
Name: inkwardlychaotic
FR ID: 551373
Flight: Ice

Dragon/Ref Link:
85888383.png
Sizes: 100x100, 500x500
Base Drink Type: C
Straw Style: A
Cream Style: A
Toppings: D
Fruit Garnish: B
Drink Additions: D
Boba Filling: C

Extra Requests: could I sponsor some shell additions for the drink? maybe something resembling some type of gummy or candy

Dragon/Ref Link:
88618534.png
Sizes: 100x100, 500x500
Straw Style: D
Cream Style: none
Toppings: B
Fruit Garnish: B, C
Drink Additions: none
Boba Filling: A

Extra Requests: could the boba for this one look similar to popping boba (not the standard black ones)
tQy2QPU.png
@TeenyTK

ack, I’ve never had a foddart order be finished /before/ I got the levels together. I’ll stop testing things in Forbidden Portal and go train in Mire like an efficient person tomorrow

with that said. i? dsjfjskfjf oh my god. I was complaining to my friend that I was stuck on what to do with these three and only had a song and taglines from it for them literally hours before this thread went up and I saw your post. i. you. them! aaaaaaaaa!!! everything about it is perfect in every way and also your writing is so good and I love it a lot??? like. wow! I never would have imagined this being his vibe exactly but now that you’ve written it yes perfect flawless this is exactly what I wanted. not knowing enough about him /was/ the problem and now he is a full character and there’s so much and??? this is why Lenore is their father’s favourite child lmao she’s winning the most chill and least actively dangerous awards. thank you so muuuch sleep then Mire it is
@TeenyTK

ack, I’ve never had a foddart order be finished /before/ I got the levels together. I’ll stop testing things in Forbidden Portal and go train in Mire like an efficient person tomorrow

with that said. i? dsjfjskfjf oh my god. I was complaining to my friend that I was stuck on what to do with these three and only had a song and taglines from it for them literally hours before this thread went up and I saw your post. i. you. them! aaaaaaaaa!!! everything about it is perfect in every way and also your writing is so good and I love it a lot??? like. wow! I never would have imagined this being his vibe exactly but now that you’ve written it yes perfect flawless this is exactly what I wanted. not knowing enough about him /was/ the problem and now he is a full character and there’s so much and??? this is why Lenore is their father’s favourite child lmao she’s winning the most chill and least actively dangerous awards. thank you so muuuch sleep then Mire it is
psd5o6h.jpg
@MyrrhDarkwing

Lmao I'm cranking 'em words out! Gotta keep everyone on their toes, right? :P

I'm so glad you like it, though, I had tons of fun with him! ;A; Always makes me like giggly happy to hear my writing hits the spot lol. The other two have also been tons of fun so far, tbh, all three pieces are like vaguely connected. Ish. Hopefully it'll make sense once you get the other two :') And lmao yeah, I can see why she is the favourite.

Hope you sleep well, if all pans out the way I want it to you'll have another piece waiting for you when you wake up lol
@MyrrhDarkwing

Lmao I'm cranking 'em words out! Gotta keep everyone on their toes, right? :P

I'm so glad you like it, though, I had tons of fun with him! ;A; Always makes me like giggly happy to hear my writing hits the spot lol. The other two have also been tons of fun so far, tbh, all three pieces are like vaguely connected. Ish. Hopefully it'll make sense once you get the other two :') And lmao yeah, I can see why she is the favourite.

Hope you sleep well, if all pans out the way I want it to you'll have another piece waiting for you when you wake up lol
___________________ 70571229.png adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
@MyrrhDarkwing And here we go on the second order! Like with the other one, do let me know if there's anything off or whatnot, I'd be happy to adjust things for you. Lucien was a little more tricky to get to where I wanted him to be, for some reason, but I think I whacked everything into shape in the end. Another preview below, too. Can't help myself :') [center][emoji=firework size=1] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cLytsU8ZoBQS0KRfBl43Ng_Su_Us5jS7ykm020x1H7M/edit?usp=sharing][b]LUCIEN[/b][/url] [emoji=firework size=1][/center] [quote=Lucien] [i]Lucien pauses his writing, tilts his head, and grabs another piece of clean paper. He adds a few additional instructions to pass along to Damien on it, carefully penning names of importance that he’s come across so far in his own research. Annoyance at the monotonous work is a whisper in the back of his mind and Lucien shoves it further into the shadows, muzzling it wholly, as father taught him. Weariness follows it into the darkness, subdued with only the barest struggle. It has been hours since he sat down. His back aches, his shoulders are too tight, and Lucien soldiers on. The work he puts in [/i]now[i] is work he will not have to do later. And, in that same spirit, the competition he ensures they will eliminate now is competition they will not have to bother with later.[/i] [/quote]
@MyrrhDarkwing

And here we go on the second order! Like with the other one, do let me know if there's anything off or whatnot, I'd be happy to adjust things for you. Lucien was a little more tricky to get to where I wanted him to be, for some reason, but I think I whacked everything into shape in the end.

Another preview below, too. Can't help myself :')

Lucien wrote:
Lucien pauses his writing, tilts his head, and grabs another piece of clean paper. He adds a few additional instructions to pass along to Damien on it, carefully penning names of importance that he’s come across so far in his own research.

Annoyance at the monotonous work is a whisper in the back of his mind and Lucien shoves it further into the shadows, muzzling it wholly, as father taught him.

Weariness follows it into the darkness, subdued with only the barest struggle.

It has been hours since he sat down. His back aches, his shoulders are too tight, and Lucien soldiers on. The work he puts in
now is work he will not have to do later. And, in that same spirit, the competition he ensures they will eliminate now is competition they will not have to bother with later.
___________________ 70571229.png adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
@Bugged13it
I WANT A DRINK!
Name: snakepeeker
FR ID: 674703
Flight: Plague
Dragon/Ref Link: Her & Him
Sizes: 100x100 and 500x500
Cream Style: B
Toppings: -
Fruit Garnish: D
Drink Additions: B
Boba Filling: B
Extra Requests: May I reqest the umbrella (Drink Additions) be Turquoise Bee colour? So it wood look like a semi-transparent plastic?
Price: 100 levels -> 12 lvl8 + 1 lvl4
Sent: 13/13 (100 levels) [PA pending]
@Bugged13it
I WANT A DRINK!
Name: snakepeeker
FR ID: 674703
Flight: Plague
Dragon/Ref Link: Her & Him
Sizes: 100x100 and 500x500
Cream Style: B
Toppings: -
Fruit Garnish: D
Drink Additions: B
Boba Filling: B
Extra Requests: May I reqest the umbrella (Drink Additions) be Turquoise Bee colour? So it wood look like a semi-transparent plastic?
Price: 100 levels -> 12 lvl8 + 1 lvl4
Sent: 13/13 (100 levels) [PA pending]
Plague Flight Links

button: Plague Flight Discordbutton: learn to dom
button: free food for plague membersbutton: join pushes
button: hibernal tasks helpbutton: make foddler
button: 25lvl rentalbutton: plague taxes
animated pixel grafic of plague nest with 4 eggs bouncing in it
Other Useful Links

button: HibDen Trackersbutton: coliseum dragon builds
button: Familiar Toolbutton: Nest Network
button: Marketplace Flash Sale Pinglistbutton: bbcode guide
button: Swipp pinglistbutton: free buttons
Sorry I've been a bit busy the past two days to properly take orders and levels, this afternoon I shall be working on all these! >:D

@SoftFrogger The whipped cream can indeed be purple like her accent, no problem! Your total for both will be 200 levels!

@inkwardlychaotic That sounds adorable! I'd say the gummy shells will be 20 levels, so your total will be 220 levels if that sounds alright! And popping boba is no problem. nn

@snakepeeker I will try my best! Shouldn't be too hard to add a bee shadow. ;3 Your total is 100 levels.

@CreatorsDilemma Order received! I'll message you later to ask more details as I'm leaving the house atm, but that doesn't sound like too much, so about 10 levels to sponsor glowing, bringing your total to 110 levels if that sounds alright!
Sorry I've been a bit busy the past two days to properly take orders and levels, this afternoon I shall be working on all these! >:D

@SoftFrogger The whipped cream can indeed be purple like her accent, no problem! Your total for both will be 200 levels!

@inkwardlychaotic That sounds adorable! I'd say the gummy shells will be 20 levels, so your total will be 220 levels if that sounds alright! And popping boba is no problem. nn

@snakepeeker I will try my best! Shouldn't be too hard to add a bee shadow. ;3 Your total is 100 levels.

@CreatorsDilemma Order received! I'll message you later to ask more details as I'm leaving the house atm, but that doesn't sound like too much, so about 10 levels to sponsor glowing, bringing your total to 110 levels if that sounds alright!
Boop!
@Clavicado @stormdrink
I have confirmed your orders! Thank you for ordering from me!
@Clavicado @stormdrink
I have confirmed your orders! Thank you for ordering from me!
@DogwoodWren thank you!! Will work on those levels in the meantime!
@DogwoodWren thank you!! Will work on those levels in the meantime!
66MHIIb.png
@bugged13it Went ahead and submitted for a third order! Will get that one paid for tonight!
@bugged13it Went ahead and submitted for a third order! Will get that one paid for tonight!
Universal Sig Rotator
Astral - They/Them
Adoptables | Hatchery
Art Shop | Art Team

Astral's Aether Adoptables
@AquaEmperor sending 22 lvl 7's and 1 lvl 6 to you!
@AquaEmperor sending 22 lvl 7's and 1 lvl 6 to you!
sCaCbZg.gifQCbXyOx.gifgWy7Gj5.pngsmallwarcamp8.pngmKmwGJw.gif