Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | thoughts on fathoms?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30
I like them a lot more than I expected! I get wishing they were bulkier and fatter but aside from that I like how powerful they look and their webbed feet! and they can wear hat :)

I also like how they’re a non furry modern that seems to really show off the secondaries
I like them a lot more than I expected! I get wishing they were bulkier and fatter but aside from that I like how powerful they look and their webbed feet! and they can wear hat :)

I also like how they’re a non furry modern that seems to really show off the secondaries
They look properly aquatic! I love Guardians but they never read as a water-dwelling species to me. These dragons, though? Totally works. I'm so glad they're a modern, too.
They look properly aquatic! I love Guardians but they never read as a water-dwelling species to me. These dragons, though? Totally works. I'm so glad they're a modern, too.
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
so far i like them a lot, didnt expect their arms to look so much like wings almost but i really like how that looks
so far i like them a lot, didnt expect their arms to look so much like wings almost but i really like how that looks
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Based on what we saw during the effort I was actually a little underwhelmed (specifically I thought that fathoms looked a lot like skydancers which are my fav breed but it didn't excite me much) BUT looking at them now??? They are so cool!!!! I can't wait for these funky lil guys to take over my lair!!!!

And the hatchlings are so cute???

I also really love the webbed paws!
Based on what we saw during the effort I was actually a little underwhelmed (specifically I thought that fathoms looked a lot like skydancers which are my fav breed but it didn't excite me much) BUT looking at them now??? They are so cool!!!! I can't wait for these funky lil guys to take over my lair!!!!

And the hatchlings are so cute???

I also really love the webbed paws!
Tl1dGxE.png v2PJF9u.pnglaHSHQi.png qWAlLLU.png OxagJgG.png LRdLP2V.png I suffer from brain fog frequently so I may not always make sense.
I like them a lot! Their faces are giving seal to me, and those babies are so cute! Do wish they were a little more chonky though
I like them a lot! Their faces are giving seal to me, and those babies are so cute! Do wish they were a little more chonky though
66.png
I personally wish they were chunkier, possibly with some blubber as whales and seals have, but I really like these guys otherwise! I think the most appealing part of their design is how janky they look, believe it or not: their feet are big and awkward, their wings are super detailed, their heads are weird, they’re weird, and I think that’s awesome
I personally wish they were chunkier, possibly with some blubber as whales and seals have, but I really like these guys otherwise! I think the most appealing part of their design is how janky they look, believe it or not: their feet are big and awkward, their wings are super detailed, their heads are weird, they’re weird, and I think that’s awesome
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
They're not my most favorite modern breed, but I really love them! I do wish they had a little more muscle and fat on them and thicker tails :'>
They're not my most favorite modern breed, but I really love them! I do wish they had a little more muscle and fat on them and thicker tails :'>
I figured out my issue with the male fathom. they feel too small to me and there is too much blank space imo. they also remind me too much of the male undertide. i wish i could see the face better on the male. so i probably won't own very many males.

at least they are modern so i could get more females and still be able to breed them to my other male dragons. :)
I figured out my issue with the male fathom. they feel too small to me and there is too much blank space imo. they also remind me too much of the male undertide. i wish i could see the face better on the male. so i probably won't own very many males.

at least they are modern so i could get more females and still be able to breed them to my other male dragons. :)
DpIE0I4.png 95662752p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
They've actually sailed right up to become one of my favorite breeds, especially the M pose. I'm glad they're stockier than I expected, love their funky forelimbs and their ears and wings.
They've actually sailed right up to become one of my favorite breeds, especially the M pose. I'm glad they're stockier than I expected, love their funky forelimbs and their ears and wings.
5mDnfD3.png
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AHH
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AHH
Accent shopCBsJXZk.gif Accent: Moonlight Halo Buy!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30