Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | PMD Upick Discussion (Game End)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59
now uh, i remember there is anticlaim mechanics in the game, as per mod announcement... [quote]Roleclaiming/hinting is allowed, but be aware that there may be repercussions for doing so.[/quote] my abilities don't matter that much in the grand scheme so me dying bc my role is known is perfectly fine but other people if you're town please don't claim unless you really need to! racon me and trashy were caught in the train to another miselim so this was kinda unavoidable but!! please don't reveal it if you don't have to!
now uh, i remember there is anticlaim mechanics in the game, as per mod announcement...
Quote:
Roleclaiming/hinting is allowed, but be aware that there may be repercussions for doing so.

my abilities don't matter that much in the grand scheme so me dying bc my role is known is perfectly fine but other people if you're town please don't claim unless you really need to! racon me and trashy were caught in the train to another miselim so this was kinda unavoidable but!! please don't reveal it if you don't have to!
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
Thonking

I think my readlist reshuffles to this then?

Town Rex, Raccoon, Essence
Luft, Dismas
Market

Neutral Xc
Hotpants, Fearfax

Ember
Leremis
Een
Maf

3P
Ainsell
Thonking

I think my readlist reshuffles to this then?

Town Rex, Raccoon, Essence
Luft, Dismas
Market

Neutral Xc
Hotpants, Fearfax

Ember
Leremis
Een
Maf

3P
Ainsell
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
[quote name="Storia" date="2024-06-07 21:21:40" ] now uh, i remember there is anticlaim mechanics in the game, as per mod announcement... [quote]Roleclaiming/hinting is allowed, but be aware that there may be repercussions for doing so.[/quote] my abilities don't matter that much in the grand scheme so me dying bc my role is known is perfectly fine but other people if you're town please don't claim unless you really need to! racon me and trashy were caught in the train to another miselim so this was kinda unavoidable but!! please don't reveal it if you don't have to! [/quote] This!! Don't claim your abilities! I was not planning on roleclaiming, but Rex flipped town and going 3 days without hitting maf is not great so I wanted to avoid another miselim
Storia wrote on 2024-06-07 21:21:40:
now uh, i remember there is anticlaim mechanics in the game, as per mod announcement...
Quote:
Roleclaiming/hinting is allowed, but be aware that there may be repercussions for doing so.

my abilities don't matter that much in the grand scheme so me dying bc my role is known is perfectly fine but other people if you're town please don't claim unless you really need to! racon me and trashy were caught in the train to another miselim so this was kinda unavoidable but!! please don't reveal it if you don't have to!

This!! Don't claim your abilities! I was not planning on roleclaiming, but Rex flipped town and going 3 days without hitting maf is not great so I wanted to avoid another miselim
XvyfO6H.png FmPtENn.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Please don't claim your abilities. Please don't claim your Pokemon in case that's important too. I am going to be VERY off and on for the next two days because I'm doing roller derby and I need to be up by like 6:30 in the morning tomorrow to make it to the place in time, so I am going to try to go to sleep. I'll read back, answer questions, and offer input when I find time in there. o7 Y'all got this!
Please don't claim your abilities. Please don't claim your Pokemon in case that's important too. I am going to be VERY off and on for the next two days because I'm doing roller derby and I need to be up by like 6:30 in the morning tomorrow to make it to the place in time, so I am going to try to go to sleep. I'll read back, answer questions, and offer input when I find time in there. o7 Y'all got this!
1JiWKRV.png____J8ACo2s.png________e9mzZkV.png
Okay so I wrote this overnight but I can’t believe we lost two townies in one day, with one of them having some kind of gun-ability too. I don’t really know who I can trust at this point to be honest, because part of me believed that either Latsyric or SunSprite would eventually flip to be scum because there seemed to be a different ‘pool’ of players associated with each of them. So I am making this readlist in the middle of N2 and I hope I manage to survive long enough to post it, if not I sent it into my chat just in case so my partner could possibly highlight it now that they don’t have the chat advantage, and so are a lower priority target for mafia. But if I am posting this then I suppose I managed to survive N2. So from what I observed i’ll just discuss in order of what comes to my mind first so firstly [b]The vote order accompanied by the reasoning for voting for Latsyric[/b], if any reasoning was provided at the time of the vote. If no reasoning was provided at the time, I shall cite a read-list or other source where the motivation for the vote could reasonably be drawn from; [b]Storia[/b]: 09:32:57: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3341349/26#post_56923833 1. “On their third post, they claim that they are glad that "we are moving past this" on een's discussion. i. don't really like that?” 2. “They pointed out my flurry of posts that happened after cog voted me which im a little irked about because it's completely NAI” 3. “After that, they threw together a readlist where they gave the benefit of the doubt to the newbies - except sunsprite. I don't understand this.” ————————- [b]RaccoonusDoodus[/b]: 16:52:57: N/A reasoning, previously marked as ‘Neutral’ in D1 and even claimed to like some of their points; https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3341349/19#post_56920379 No indication of reasoning for change in perspective before answering my question here, where they claimed to be deciding between Snippity and Latsyric for their vote, again no reasoning provided in their answer; https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3341349/31#post_56929707 —————————- [b]SpiderQueen8[/b]: 17:10:22; Squinting at Latsyric alongside a number of others; https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3341349/22#post_56920841 No reason provided for the D2 vote other than this initial squint and not wanting to vote for the same player two days in a row; https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3341349/37#post_56932416 I would ask @SpiderQueen8 , I initially had you marked as town, but this lack of reasoning as to why you voted for Latsyric rather than other players you also had marked as scum in the same readlist throws me off and makes me thing that because your vote was placed after Latsyric already had the majority of votes on them it may have been an attempt to encourage a wagon to form against a townie. So I would also ask you, could you detail why you chose to vote for Latsyric based on your D1 squints, rather than any of the following players you also squinted at; Snippity, Leremis, Essence, SunSprite. ————————— [b]TrashySockBasket[/b]: 17:19:37; Substantial ISO conducted on Latsyric prior to their vote, motivated by an initial squint in D1. D1 Squint; https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3341349/16#post_56913950 ISO; https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3341349/29#post_56927137 Maybe I am a bit too cold because I view this like a trial lol, but I don’t think someone subbing in should excuse them from being voted out if you previously had substantial suspicion of that slot. I feel like playing on emotions of ‘unfairness’ like that, as others did before Trashy, may be a way of sparing a mafia-partner for another day by making townies feel bad for eliminating the ‘new-comer’ without giving them a chance to exonerate themselves after their predecessors incredibly scummy activity. See here; [quote name="TrashySockBasket" date="2024-06-06 17:18:42" ] Anyways I'm getting some rancid vibes from @fearfax 's actions, alongside the pre-existing ones from their predecessor snippity's shifty last minute voting habits, but as others have said it might be a little too unfair to elim them so soon after joining lol. I'd like to be able to do some more research and hear more out of them tomorrow, provided I even survive the night. @/Latsyric has been on my radar since the beginning, and it would appear several of our peers are thinking the same, so I'm going to drop my vote for them now as I have to peace back to work. [/quote] If I really feel bad about a slot I will just vote for them and not give into that kind of appeal. So I would ask @TrashySockBasket , why, other than the argument of emotional appeal, did you believe Latsyric to be a better target for elimination than Fearfax? Considering that the actions of Snippity/Fearfax seemed to be far more substantial in regard to voting patterns, etc. with the shared trait of vagueness and lack of substance that seemed to be the reason Latsyric was eliminated. In your own words, you got ‘rancid vibes,’ from both players in that slot and yet no elimination because of, ‘unfairness?’ If the reasoning for eliminating Snippity/Fearfax outweighed the substance behind your Latsyric vote, I don’t see it as being a wholly defendable stance as it is based entirely on emotional appeal. ———————— [b]DismasYves[/b]: 17:51:35; brought up a good point here; [quote name="DismasYves" date="2024-06-06 17:57:55" ] @/SpiderQueen8 Oh when I was writing that Latsyric had 4 votes while I think Trashy, Market and fearfax had 2? Like it make me wonder if maybe mafia was all voting Latsyric to make sure their members aren't being voted? Idk if that makes sense but that's what I was thinking. But based on my own thoughts and evidence, I'm still going with Latsyric, I don't want to be too influenced by vote meta so close to the deadline. [/quote] The final and perhaps most unnecessary vote on Latsyric if they really were mafia and knew that Latsyric would flip town, as the number of voters on Latsyric already vastly outnumbered the other candidates and i don’t see why mafia would draw attention to themselves by placing a vote on a townie where it wasn’t needed. This was something Leremis pointed out to me when I poked them about their last minute vote for a townie. I would still slightly squint at voting for Latsyric despite your suggestion of a fast-forming wagon here? —------------ I was previously feeling good about most of the players on this list, but after some analysis I would say that I am very much squinting at Trashy, Fearfax and SpiderQueen and will continue to do so if their answers to my questions aren’t great. Of course from what I gather Raccoonuses reason for the vote wasn’t all that great either, or rather their lack of a reason.
Okay so I wrote this overnight but I can’t believe we lost two townies in one day, with one of them having some kind of gun-ability too. I don’t really know who I can trust at this point to be honest, because part of me believed that either Latsyric or SunSprite would eventually flip to be scum because there seemed to be a different ‘pool’ of players associated with each of them.

So I am making this readlist in the middle of N2 and I hope I manage to survive long enough to post it, if not I sent it into my chat just in case so my partner could possibly highlight it now that they don’t have the chat advantage, and so are a lower priority target for mafia. But if I am posting this then I suppose I managed to survive N2.
So from what I observed i’ll just discuss in order of what comes to my mind first so firstly

The vote order accompanied by the reasoning for voting for Latsyric, if any reasoning was provided at the time of the vote. If no reasoning was provided at the time, I shall cite a read-list or other source where the motivation for the vote could reasonably be drawn from;

Storia: 09:32:57: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3341349/26#post_56923833
1. “On their third post, they claim that they are glad that "we are moving past this" on een's discussion. i. don't really like that?”
2. “They pointed out my flurry of posts that happened after cog voted me which im a little irked about because it's completely NAI”
3. “After that, they threw together a readlist where they gave the benefit of the doubt to the newbies - except sunsprite. I don't understand this.”

————————-

RaccoonusDoodus: 16:52:57: N/A reasoning, previously marked as ‘Neutral’ in D1 and even claimed to like some of their points;

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3341349/19#post_56920379

No indication of reasoning for change in perspective before answering my question here, where they claimed to be deciding between Snippity and Latsyric for their vote, again no reasoning provided in their answer;

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3341349/31#post_56929707

—————————-

SpiderQueen8: 17:10:22; Squinting at Latsyric alongside a number of others;
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3341349/22#post_56920841
No reason provided for the D2 vote other than this initial squint and not wanting to vote for the same player two days in a row;
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3341349/37#post_56932416

I would ask @SpiderQueen8 , I initially had you marked as town, but this lack of reasoning as to why you voted for Latsyric rather than other players you also had marked as scum in the same readlist throws me off and makes me thing that because your vote was placed after Latsyric already had the majority of votes on them it may have been an attempt to encourage a wagon to form against a townie. So I would also ask you, could you detail why you chose to vote for Latsyric based on your D1 squints, rather than any of the following players you also squinted at; Snippity, Leremis, Essence, SunSprite.

—————————

TrashySockBasket: 17:19:37; Substantial ISO conducted on Latsyric prior to their vote, motivated by an initial squint in D1.
D1 Squint; https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3341349/16#post_56913950
ISO; https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3341349/29#post_56927137

Maybe I am a bit too cold because I view this like a trial lol, but I don’t think someone subbing in should excuse them from being voted out if you previously had substantial suspicion of that slot. I feel like playing on emotions of ‘unfairness’ like that, as others did before Trashy, may be a way of sparing a mafia-partner for another day by making townies feel bad for eliminating the ‘new-comer’ without giving them a chance to exonerate themselves after their predecessors incredibly scummy activity. See here;
TrashySockBasket wrote on 2024-06-06 17:18:42:
Anyways I'm getting some rancid vibes from @fearfax 's actions, alongside the pre-existing ones from their predecessor snippity's shifty last minute voting habits, but as others have said it might be a little too unfair to elim them so soon after joining lol. I'd like to be able to do some more research and hear more out of them tomorrow, provided I even survive the night.
@/Latsyric has been on my radar since the beginning, and it would appear several of our peers are thinking the same, so I'm going to drop my vote for them now as I have to peace back to work.

If I really feel bad about a slot I will just vote for them and not give into that kind of appeal.

So I would ask @TrashySockBasket , why, other than the argument of emotional appeal, did you believe Latsyric to be a better target for elimination than Fearfax? Considering that the actions of Snippity/Fearfax seemed to be far more substantial in regard to voting patterns, etc. with the shared trait of vagueness and lack of substance that seemed to be the reason Latsyric was eliminated. In your own words, you got ‘rancid vibes,’ from both players in that slot and yet no elimination because of, ‘unfairness?’ If the reasoning for eliminating Snippity/Fearfax outweighed the substance behind your Latsyric vote, I don’t see it as being a wholly defendable stance as it is based entirely on emotional appeal.

————————
DismasYves: 17:51:35; brought up a good point here;
DismasYves wrote on 2024-06-06 17:57:55:
@/SpiderQueen8 Oh when I was writing that Latsyric had 4 votes while I think Trashy, Market and fearfax had 2? Like it make me wonder if maybe mafia was all voting Latsyric to make sure their members aren't being voted? Idk if that makes sense but that's what I was thinking. But based on my own thoughts and evidence, I'm still going with Latsyric, I don't want to be too influenced by vote meta so close to the deadline.

The final and perhaps most unnecessary vote on Latsyric if they really were mafia and knew that Latsyric would flip town, as the number of voters on Latsyric already vastly outnumbered the other candidates and i don’t see why mafia would draw attention to themselves by placing a vote on a townie where it wasn’t needed. This was something Leremis pointed out to me when I poked them about their last minute vote for a townie.

I would still slightly squint at voting for Latsyric despite your suggestion of a fast-forming wagon here?

I was previously feeling good about most of the players on this list, but after some analysis I would say that I am very much squinting at Trashy, Fearfax and SpiderQueen and will continue to do so if their answers to my questions aren’t great. Of course from what I gather Raccoonuses reason for the vote wasn’t all that great either, or rather their lack of a reason.
seGmw74.jpg
ok so, back to the drawing board:

ains has claimed 3p and has little reason to lie about that, given its so out of the blue and i've seen them play 3p, this is pretty in line with their actions as 3p where they've been upfront about not being actually town. so we ignore them for the moment

raccoon has to be telling the truth about her ability because there's no way she'd have known my exact role name and ability. i don't know about trashy, but unless this is a 5head play to save trashy and they are both scum which IS possible, it doesn't align with the fact that both of them were squinting/scumreading me before all of this fiesta and then suddenly did a 180 for no reason and basically confirm me as town - if racon really was maf i think she + trashy has more power to get rid of me knowing my whole rolecard especially with the latter being mostly convinced i was scum, so ill believe they're town

so this goes back to my initial art/sunsprite wagons being town theory, which was proven correct. and i dun goofed tunneling on latsyric bc of my OMGUS on them - mafia was probably clapping at that miselim. oops.

therefore the remaining players that are involved are:

xcscientist - sub for cognitive, who aside from their vote on me on d1, didn't have much contributions before being subbed out afterwards. their vote on me was one of the first and doesn't seem like a mafia push, all things considered - most people hadn't pegged me as being sus until that vote happened. while xc hasn't posted much, i'll have to say neutral, but gth a townlean

luftschloss - sub for dandelionfires, who voted for snippity d1. all of this went down after i fell asleep, so i am not entirely sure what went down there and i never pored over snip's d1 posts. but this also doesn't seem like an attempt at a mafia push. for luft themself, i find most of their reads aligning with mine, as in their thought processes and how they arrived at their conclusions - nothing has really been pinging me off so i'm comfortable saying they are townlean

spiderqueen8 - voted sunsprite d1 but this is NAI on its own. playstyle seems consistent with past town SQ playstyle. called out some people for townleaning her when she hasn't been too active. i don't feel any strong vibes either way this game because she hasn't had that many posts, so neutral with mild townlean (just bc ive already played with her a few times and the meta speaks Good to me)

embertheskywing - ???? aside from the fearfax vote yesterday i didn't really find too many significant contributions, a little concerning because i almost felt the same vibes in the valentines game where she was mafia and was pretty low profile through the whole game. currently wary/most likely scumlean

leremis - hasn't been really active but i've only seen her be scum once and she was converted lol so im still Confused on how to read her, her reads on trashy were nearly pretty much identical to mine before the racon reveal. i. don't feel anything scummy from her but also nothing really solid to townlean? neutral

marketplace - wrote a whole analysis on why he thought sunsprite was scum being bussed. stuck to his word and voted sunsprite. thinks im town when others think i was scum defending scum!tuna teammate. tried to be helpful townie with readlists that sound reasonable. was wrong about sunsprite but actually gave detailed reasoning behind his thought process. townread trashy prior to all of this. given town points because he doesn't seem afraid to form opinions that aren't following thread consensus so townlean

hotpants - claims to have received a chat opened by een? some people pointed out she might be too trusting of een's ability claim. her slot alone doesn't make me feel much either way. because of poe, i feel like there is AT LEAST one mafia between her, een and ember. een's ability sounds like a mason chat, which is usually a town ability, but nothing stops it from being given to mafia either, so the fact that she considered putting een in "confirmed town" from this alone is a little weird. questionable squint

eenyay - was the topic of sus on early d1, was dropped rather quickly, however my sus on latsyric for the change of stance on een turned out to be false. claims to have an ability that een considers "confirming as town". probably telling the truth about the ability - but from thread behavior, nothing is really cementing een as solid town. i don't think both een and hotpants are on a mafteam because what they claimed seemed risky, but there is a high chance that one of them is - either hotpants is taking advantage of een's eagerness to prove een as town and pocketing, or een is straight up trying to convince everyone the ability claim is town even though its a maf ability. questionable

dismasyves - for a newbie they seem to have settled in well. a little too well. i'm a little paranoid that this could be a case of newbie being coached by an otherwise more experienced mafteam. most of their posts have been given a green light by thread consensus and i'm concerned - in my eyes yes they've tried to come up with their own reads but a majority of their posts has been mostly agreeing or quoting what others have said - the manner in which they did it isn't all that sus to me but the fact that most people think they are a townlean is a little ??? wary

fearfax - subbed in for snippity. i can see where the snip votes on d1 came from. they mentioned they "don't particularly trust art still", but their reasoning for voting sunsprite was "what art pointed out (about tuna) was rather suspicious", which is a huge contradiction. problem is, after this point they have been subbed out and there was nothing to follow. if snip was still in the game, i'd be quite squinty at them, but now i need to evaluate the new player in slot as well.

and its. COMPLICATED. fearfax made good points about trashy prior to today, and from her little posts since subbing in (which isnt her fault) i have only receive positive vibes, which conflicts with what i feel towards snip's behavior before this. i don't like evaluating a subbed slot with past behavior only but ignoring that weird thing snip said entirely seems a little off. currently ??? as the most recent subbed slot, will give a thought once she comes back more to this phase

tldr: i can see an ember/een mafteam or ember/hotpants, both are equally likely to me, and probably dismas in the last slot. would love a penny for all of your thoughts bc im fried
ok so, back to the drawing board:

ains has claimed 3p and has little reason to lie about that, given its so out of the blue and i've seen them play 3p, this is pretty in line with their actions as 3p where they've been upfront about not being actually town. so we ignore them for the moment

raccoon has to be telling the truth about her ability because there's no way she'd have known my exact role name and ability. i don't know about trashy, but unless this is a 5head play to save trashy and they are both scum which IS possible, it doesn't align with the fact that both of them were squinting/scumreading me before all of this fiesta and then suddenly did a 180 for no reason and basically confirm me as town - if racon really was maf i think she + trashy has more power to get rid of me knowing my whole rolecard especially with the latter being mostly convinced i was scum, so ill believe they're town

so this goes back to my initial art/sunsprite wagons being town theory, which was proven correct. and i dun goofed tunneling on latsyric bc of my OMGUS on them - mafia was probably clapping at that miselim. oops.

therefore the remaining players that are involved are:

xcscientist - sub for cognitive, who aside from their vote on me on d1, didn't have much contributions before being subbed out afterwards. their vote on me was one of the first and doesn't seem like a mafia push, all things considered - most people hadn't pegged me as being sus until that vote happened. while xc hasn't posted much, i'll have to say neutral, but gth a townlean

luftschloss - sub for dandelionfires, who voted for snippity d1. all of this went down after i fell asleep, so i am not entirely sure what went down there and i never pored over snip's d1 posts. but this also doesn't seem like an attempt at a mafia push. for luft themself, i find most of their reads aligning with mine, as in their thought processes and how they arrived at their conclusions - nothing has really been pinging me off so i'm comfortable saying they are townlean

spiderqueen8 - voted sunsprite d1 but this is NAI on its own. playstyle seems consistent with past town SQ playstyle. called out some people for townleaning her when she hasn't been too active. i don't feel any strong vibes either way this game because she hasn't had that many posts, so neutral with mild townlean (just bc ive already played with her a few times and the meta speaks Good to me)

embertheskywing - ???? aside from the fearfax vote yesterday i didn't really find too many significant contributions, a little concerning because i almost felt the same vibes in the valentines game where she was mafia and was pretty low profile through the whole game. currently wary/most likely scumlean

leremis - hasn't been really active but i've only seen her be scum once and she was converted lol so im still Confused on how to read her, her reads on trashy were nearly pretty much identical to mine before the racon reveal. i. don't feel anything scummy from her but also nothing really solid to townlean? neutral

marketplace - wrote a whole analysis on why he thought sunsprite was scum being bussed. stuck to his word and voted sunsprite. thinks im town when others think i was scum defending scum!tuna teammate. tried to be helpful townie with readlists that sound reasonable. was wrong about sunsprite but actually gave detailed reasoning behind his thought process. townread trashy prior to all of this. given town points because he doesn't seem afraid to form opinions that aren't following thread consensus so townlean

hotpants - claims to have received a chat opened by een? some people pointed out she might be too trusting of een's ability claim. her slot alone doesn't make me feel much either way. because of poe, i feel like there is AT LEAST one mafia between her, een and ember. een's ability sounds like a mason chat, which is usually a town ability, but nothing stops it from being given to mafia either, so the fact that she considered putting een in "confirmed town" from this alone is a little weird. questionable squint

eenyay - was the topic of sus on early d1, was dropped rather quickly, however my sus on latsyric for the change of stance on een turned out to be false. claims to have an ability that een considers "confirming as town". probably telling the truth about the ability - but from thread behavior, nothing is really cementing een as solid town. i don't think both een and hotpants are on a mafteam because what they claimed seemed risky, but there is a high chance that one of them is - either hotpants is taking advantage of een's eagerness to prove een as town and pocketing, or een is straight up trying to convince everyone the ability claim is town even though its a maf ability. questionable

dismasyves - for a newbie they seem to have settled in well. a little too well. i'm a little paranoid that this could be a case of newbie being coached by an otherwise more experienced mafteam. most of their posts have been given a green light by thread consensus and i'm concerned - in my eyes yes they've tried to come up with their own reads but a majority of their posts has been mostly agreeing or quoting what others have said - the manner in which they did it isn't all that sus to me but the fact that most people think they are a townlean is a little ??? wary

fearfax - subbed in for snippity. i can see where the snip votes on d1 came from. they mentioned they "don't particularly trust art still", but their reasoning for voting sunsprite was "what art pointed out (about tuna) was rather suspicious", which is a huge contradiction. problem is, after this point they have been subbed out and there was nothing to follow. if snip was still in the game, i'd be quite squinty at them, but now i need to evaluate the new player in slot as well.

and its. COMPLICATED. fearfax made good points about trashy prior to today, and from her little posts since subbing in (which isnt her fault) i have only receive positive vibes, which conflicts with what i feel towards snip's behavior before this. i don't like evaluating a subbed slot with past behavior only but ignoring that weird thing snip said entirely seems a little off. currently ??? as the most recent subbed slot, will give a thought once she comes back more to this phase

tldr: i can see an ember/een mafteam or ember/hotpants, both are equally likely to me, and probably dismas in the last slot. would love a penny for all of your thoughts bc im fried
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
I’m going to catch up on the thread now but yeah I don’t really like the reasoning behind a lot of these votes, sorry if the formatting is bad I wrote this as a pdf yesterday when I had some free time and pasted it
I’m going to catch up on the thread now but yeah I don’t really like the reasoning behind a lot of these votes, sorry if the formatting is bad I wrote this as a pdf yesterday when I had some free time and pasted it
seGmw74.jpg
Nice about no night kill though!! I’m just going to catch up now, but I can’t promise I’ll be the most active today because I’m going on a little shopping trip with my partner and dog (he needs treats too lol)
Nice about no night kill though!! I’m just going to catch up now, but I can’t promise I’ll be the most active today because I’m going on a little shopping trip with my partner and dog (he needs treats too lol)
seGmw74.jpg
Ok omg a lot has happened while I was prepping for our push... going to list as much as I can for my own sanity: (Also happy FR anniversary rollover happened while I was writing ahhh)

Events:

Latsyric flips town (RIP and dang)

No night kill! Interesting 0_0 but good for us

Ainsell claimed 3P and claimed they threw rock at Marketplace but missed.

Ember claimed to be attacked but passive helped her survive

Trashy was being interrogated by Luft, SpiderQueen8 and Leremis

Een claims to redirect fearfax's actions onto xc

Raccoonus claims investigation role and Storia as Sylveon backs them up with disarming voice. Raccoonus then vouches Trashy as confirmed town? (says bodyguard type role here)

Raccoonus claims to have tea

Other stuff:

@TrashySockBasket Yes please ping me if you have questions! Clarifying is always a good thing to do.

Now that Trashy is confirmed town(?) I kind of agree with Ember's point here at looking at who was pressuring them. Leremis explains her position here.

@hotpants So obviously that post was outdated but I just wanted to bring up that I did have more reasons that what you quoted/listed in your post here. My readlist with all my evidence is here; out of all the squints I had, the strongest squint I had was Latsyric (they were also the only one I @-ed. In my later post I also said I was between fearfax and Latsyric, but I decided on Latsyric here partially due to my bias on not wanting to vote someone that just subbed in, but mostly because fearfax did clear up my point about them reading Een's ability as sus here.
Also looking at all the other candidates I had listed in that second post, Trashy was later confirmed good and I had you listed as a potential 3P, which is not really a main concern at this point to vote. So IMO between all of the candidates I think it was reasonable that I voted Latsyric, even if it was wrong T_T I'd rather stick to my convictions and hard evidence rather than change my vote last minute based on a "feeling" that maf might be making a wagon.

@Storia I think that's it's good that you're squinting at me bc I'm also surprised no one has really been poking me XD Makes me feel much better about my town read on you from yesterday. Tbh I'm trying to adapt as best as I can; I'm pretty good with making sure my explanations are clear and concise (perks of writing as a hobby for 10 years) and I also make sure to link as much evidence as possible and draw reasonable conclusions instead of using things like "vibes" and "feelings" (getting an engineering degree has hammered this into me;;) so that might be why I'm being more town read than the other newbies?

I can understand your point about agreeing/quoting others but I've tried my best to come up with my own points of view (for instance I haven't seen anyone else bring up the hotpants 3p theory except me), but tbh I would be more concerned if I was using evidence and logic and NOT agreeing with the thread majority. Like... doesn't that imply that something's up with the thread lol

Anyway keep an eye on me please and feel free to poke me more! This game has been a bit stressful (why do my posts have to take hours to make T_T) but also fun!

(oh also you mentioned Ember/Een or Ember/hotpants with me as maf, do you only think there are 3 mafia or are you not sure about potential other 1-2 maf? Also in that case what do you think about Ember's claim that she was attacked last night?)

@SpiderQueen8 I think at the moment I'm squinting at SQ the most, I had her listed as neutral before for not committing to an opinion on Een's ability being good or bad and wanting to see what others thought, but also being somewhat inactive gave her the benefit of the doubt. Today although Luft was the first one to poke Trashy about their vote, she jumped in on it and seconded the poke without adding too much to it, unlike Leremis who supported the poke but did a thorough analysis on the posts. Open to counterarguments and thoughts from anyone else though!

ALSO in other news I got a letter last night with a sus list that was apparently also sent to @Marketplace N1? Whoever wrote it listed some susses, one of which was Trashy who was confirmed town. Does anyone think it's important to share that? Marketplace I assume you got the same list so what do you think?

I also got an item N1 that is not a rock, think I should use it today? I kind of ran out of time to submit the action yesterday... it might get us some info?
Ok omg a lot has happened while I was prepping for our push... going to list as much as I can for my own sanity: (Also happy FR anniversary rollover happened while I was writing ahhh)

Events:

Latsyric flips town (RIP and dang)

No night kill! Interesting 0_0 but good for us

Ainsell claimed 3P and claimed they threw rock at Marketplace but missed.

Ember claimed to be attacked but passive helped her survive

Trashy was being interrogated by Luft, SpiderQueen8 and Leremis

Een claims to redirect fearfax's actions onto xc

Raccoonus claims investigation role and Storia as Sylveon backs them up with disarming voice. Raccoonus then vouches Trashy as confirmed town? (says bodyguard type role here)

Raccoonus claims to have tea

Other stuff:

@TrashySockBasket Yes please ping me if you have questions! Clarifying is always a good thing to do.

Now that Trashy is confirmed town(?) I kind of agree with Ember's point here at looking at who was pressuring them. Leremis explains her position here.

@hotpants So obviously that post was outdated but I just wanted to bring up that I did have more reasons that what you quoted/listed in your post here. My readlist with all my evidence is here; out of all the squints I had, the strongest squint I had was Latsyric (they were also the only one I @-ed. In my later post I also said I was between fearfax and Latsyric, but I decided on Latsyric here partially due to my bias on not wanting to vote someone that just subbed in, but mostly because fearfax did clear up my point about them reading Een's ability as sus here.
Also looking at all the other candidates I had listed in that second post, Trashy was later confirmed good and I had you listed as a potential 3P, which is not really a main concern at this point to vote. So IMO between all of the candidates I think it was reasonable that I voted Latsyric, even if it was wrong T_T I'd rather stick to my convictions and hard evidence rather than change my vote last minute based on a "feeling" that maf might be making a wagon.

@Storia I think that's it's good that you're squinting at me bc I'm also surprised no one has really been poking me XD Makes me feel much better about my town read on you from yesterday. Tbh I'm trying to adapt as best as I can; I'm pretty good with making sure my explanations are clear and concise (perks of writing as a hobby for 10 years) and I also make sure to link as much evidence as possible and draw reasonable conclusions instead of using things like "vibes" and "feelings" (getting an engineering degree has hammered this into me;;) so that might be why I'm being more town read than the other newbies?

I can understand your point about agreeing/quoting others but I've tried my best to come up with my own points of view (for instance I haven't seen anyone else bring up the hotpants 3p theory except me), but tbh I would be more concerned if I was using evidence and logic and NOT agreeing with the thread majority. Like... doesn't that imply that something's up with the thread lol

Anyway keep an eye on me please and feel free to poke me more! This game has been a bit stressful (why do my posts have to take hours to make T_T) but also fun!

(oh also you mentioned Ember/Een or Ember/hotpants with me as maf, do you only think there are 3 mafia or are you not sure about potential other 1-2 maf? Also in that case what do you think about Ember's claim that she was attacked last night?)

@SpiderQueen8 I think at the moment I'm squinting at SQ the most, I had her listed as neutral before for not committing to an opinion on Een's ability being good or bad and wanting to see what others thought, but also being somewhat inactive gave her the benefit of the doubt. Today although Luft was the first one to poke Trashy about their vote, she jumped in on it and seconded the poke without adding too much to it, unlike Leremis who supported the poke but did a thorough analysis on the posts. Open to counterarguments and thoughts from anyone else though!

ALSO in other news I got a letter last night with a sus list that was apparently also sent to @Marketplace N1? Whoever wrote it listed some susses, one of which was Trashy who was confirmed town. Does anyone think it's important to share that? Marketplace I assume you got the same list so what do you think?

I also got an item N1 that is not a rock, think I should use it today? I kind of ran out of time to submit the action yesterday... it might get us some info?
TntJeP6.png
@DismasYves

no i dont think there are *only* 3 mafia, it would be quite unfair in an 18 person game. at the very least there should be 4 for balancing (i had like a 17 player roster the last game i hosted and 4 maf was a good balance imo), i just listed those most likely to me after eliminating some players i don't quite think is mafia

about ember claim: i'm skeptical of it, because there is no way for any of us to verify it - and even if it was true, it doesn't necessarily mean the night kill definitely targeted her. given multiple people have rocks im not ruling out there might be a town role (or even 3p?????) that could kill and that could have set if off, and there could definitely still be a town doctor (there's been a bodyguard role revealed and autumn could give protective tea, so multiple protective roles are def possible)

and if ember is town then its even more likely that one of hotpants/een is mafia to me just because of poe
@DismasYves

no i dont think there are *only* 3 mafia, it would be quite unfair in an 18 person game. at the very least there should be 4 for balancing (i had like a 17 player roster the last game i hosted and 4 maf was a good balance imo), i just listed those most likely to me after eliminating some players i don't quite think is mafia

about ember claim: i'm skeptical of it, because there is no way for any of us to verify it - and even if it was true, it doesn't necessarily mean the night kill definitely targeted her. given multiple people have rocks im not ruling out there might be a town role (or even 3p?????) that could kill and that could have set if off, and there could definitely still be a town doctor (there's been a bodyguard role revealed and autumn could give protective tea, so multiple protective roles are def possible)

and if ember is town then its even more likely that one of hotpants/een is mafia to me just because of poe
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59