Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | PMD Upick Discussion (Game End)
Aight lets do this, this is quick and dirty based half of vibes and half off me re-skimming the ISOs, but I didn't want to take the time for a full ISO - we only have 16 pages sure but there's also less than 2 hours to rollover so I figured I'd prioritize being fully aware of thread for longer rather than half and half on this, so that's why there's also bits of me responding to people in here to just get it all out at once o7 @Ainsell - Has a singular post, I'm NOT touching that, would love to see them back in if they can but they also mentioned it was their sister's birthday so understandable have fun eat cake! @SpiderQueen8 - She seems to be working under town motivations, moving thread along a bit and asking questions, poking at things etc. townvibe. @RaccoonusDoodus - I'm not really getting anything either way, her bringing up the mod elim in the first place could be something but? could also just be her noticing it idk @Leremis - Imma be honest there's not much here yet so awaiting that catchup before I decide. @Eenyay - I'm sure a few of you were waiting for this so sorry to dissapoint / further your flames but imma be honest I'm mostly just seeing newbie vibes. I do think it's a bit weird Een just pointed to my answer and said "yeah that" and then had to get prodded like...a lot more in order to give een's actual answer. Also find it kiiiinda weird that your biggest sus you site me as someone who also found that thing sus idk maybe I'm just conspiring too hard and im sure someone's gonna take this as distancing but im just hhh-shrug-hh [quote name="Eenyay" date="2024-06-02 23:18:34" ] …Wait, are there maf chats available during the day?[/quote] Oh and I don't think anyone ever answered you? But yeah, maf chats are typically available 24/7 on FR. @Dandelionfires - Would like to see your updated reads now that we're closer to eod, im not too sure here rn @Latsyric - Something feels slightly odd here but probably just a weird gut feeling idk. Nothing that i can pin a finger on rn anyways. [quote name="Latsyric" date="2024-06-03 13:57:38" ] I’m thinking the ethereal ability is player related rather than mod related. Someone might have picked a ghost type and could steal/influence/talk to other players upon death. Or, they might not even die if they were killed and the ability activates like a free revive. [/quote] The second one is more likely than anything because typically, an ethereal is something that happens after death and the player is still dead xP. @Marketplace - Love the emoji-coded readlist first of all that is a genius idea. I know you put me as "complicated situation" in your most recent one, [s]but i would genuinely love to see you take a stab at it[/s] ah i see you're voting me let me address that momentarily. I like your readlists, I think you were one of the first (if not the first?) to do one (Im not reading chronologically here sorry) but maybe it's just the fact that your voting me that has me tilting my head. Why did you put out your first readlist so soon? 90% of it was neutral/hadnt yet posted. Like, by the time your second one came out yeah that makes sense but your first readlist was literally on page 6. [quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-06-03 16:16:46" ] i'm going to vote art. i just did a quick readthrough of her posts, and she had a lot of role speculation similar to the vig issue (i would've waited for someone else to explain jesters after getting suspicion for a lot of role speculation, speculating on a mafia 1shot double kill alongside vig speculation) and i get defensive vibes from her posts. additionally, i feel a bit worried about misdirection in her immediately considering modelim. none of these are entirely alignment indicative but together they give me the vibes that something's up. [/quote] I'm....a speculative person? Like, are you NOT speculating about what could be in the game? role madness always brings me to wondering and speculating. Yknow yeah sure I've done it a bit early here, but this is nothing new hhasdjkfah IMO, modelim willingness is NAI. Killing the mods who are explicitely a neutral faction helps neither party towards their wincon. The only thing it does is MAYBE trigger some ethereal abilities / stop a passive. But mods generally balance their rolecards. Now yeah sure there's 3 mods, which means one of them might be more mafsided and another more townsided, but we have literally no way of knowing what would happen if we yeeted them. And yeah sure a case could be made about "well we dont know if people will have ethereals when we yeet them" but like that's a risk to be made for both parties as well. AND YEAH IMMA BE DEFENSIVE CUZ Y'ALL SUSSIN ME /lh /nm Would you rather I what? ignored y'all and went about my day and didn't try to defend myself? I'm not gonna make myself into a free miselim target. Ok yeah sure my saying im always down to modelim could be a redirect but...couldn't the same argument be made for Raccoon bringing it up in the first place? @TrashySockBasket - I find it kind of interesting that you flipped from "een and art paired" to "een newbie maybe town and art / sun difference check" then back to "een lowkey sus" with not too much in between. Might be gungho town might be smth there but putting em neutral for now. I would like to point out tho, if someone was running to mafchat to ask for help i wouldnt answer in thread id just give them words to say themselves -shrug- @snippity - [s]firstly hope u feel better!!![/s] - really doesn't have much to say until page 9 and even then its kinda hhhhh. Probably the closest to a scumvibe ive got rn? ((speeding up a bit here because ive already spent nearly an hour on this aaaaaaa)) @Cognitive - I like their poking, and he's had pretty generally good vibes thus far. @EmbertheSkywing - Lowkey getting lurking / avoidance vibes here? I know she's usually quiet but this feels a little more quiet than normal. @Hotpants - Generally good vibes, am wondering if there's an update to this? [quote name="hotpants" date="2024-06-03 11:07:36" ] I’m not completely sure which of the three to place my vote on yet, but I’ll try to be around EOD so I can make a more informed decision based on ongoing discussion [/quote] @Autumnseas - also hasn't said much but does have some good substance in her posts @SunSprite - Literally everything he's said has been about the same conversation and she's kiiiinda dipped? not liking the look of this but I would like to see them contribute to some other conversations / maybe get a reads out before I pass too much judgement but also like -squinty eyes- @Storia - im just not??? getting much here either way? Possible 3p vibes because like she was engaging with thread for a bit but im just not getting vibes ;w; @DismasYves - Pretty decent vibes here? not seeing anything that pings as off? ----- tl;dr? Town Townlean: Townvibe: SQ, Cog, Hot, Autumn, Dismas Neutral: Ainsell, Raccoon, Leremis, Een, Dande, Trashy, Storia Not Neutral but Not Scumvibe: Lats, Market, Ember, Sun Scumvibe: Snip Scumlean: Maf Oh, and something I want to say now. I'm aware of how this is going to look, but frankly I'd like to be able to say told you so when someone tries it anyways, and hey, what have I got to lose. If you're not coming to kill me tonight, don't bother UwU I will not be clarifying but you will understand why when you inevitably try.
Aight lets do this, this is quick and dirty based half of vibes and half off me re-skimming the ISOs, but I didn't want to take the time for a full ISO - we only have 16 pages sure but there's also less than 2 hours to rollover so I figured I'd prioritize being fully aware of thread for longer rather than half and half on this, so that's why there's also bits of me responding to people in here to just get it all out at once o7

@Ainsell - Has a singular post, I'm NOT touching that, would love to see them back in if they can but they also mentioned it was their sister's birthday so understandable have fun eat cake!

@SpiderQueen8 - She seems to be working under town motivations, moving thread along a bit and asking questions, poking at things etc. townvibe.

@RaccoonusDoodus - I'm not really getting anything either way, her bringing up the mod elim in the first place could be something but? could also just be her noticing it idk

@Leremis - Imma be honest there's not much here yet so awaiting that catchup before I decide.

@Eenyay - I'm sure a few of you were waiting for this so sorry to dissapoint / further your flames but imma be honest I'm mostly just seeing newbie vibes. I do think it's a bit weird Een just pointed to my answer and said "yeah that" and then had to get prodded like...a lot more in order to give een's actual answer. Also find it kiiiinda weird that your biggest sus you site me as someone who also found that thing sus idk maybe I'm just conspiring too hard and im sure someone's gonna take this as distancing but im just hhh-shrug-hh
Eenyay wrote on 2024-06-02 23:18:34:
…Wait, are there maf chats available during the day?

Oh and I don't think anyone ever answered you? But yeah, maf chats are typically available 24/7 on FR.

@Dandelionfires - Would like to see your updated reads now that we're closer to eod, im not too sure here rn

@Latsyric - Something feels slightly odd here but probably just a weird gut feeling idk. Nothing that i can pin a finger on rn anyways.
Latsyric wrote on 2024-06-03 13:57:38:
I’m thinking the ethereal ability is player related rather than mod related. Someone might have picked a ghost type and could steal/influence/talk to other players upon death. Or, they might not even die if they were killed and the ability activates like a free revive.
The second one is more likely than anything because typically, an ethereal is something that happens after death and the player is still dead xP.

@Marketplace - Love the emoji-coded readlist first of all that is a genius idea. I know you put me as "complicated situation" in your most recent one, but i would genuinely love to see you take a stab at it ah i see you're voting me let me address that momentarily.
I like your readlists, I think you were one of the first (if not the first?) to do one (Im not reading chronologically here sorry) but maybe it's just the fact that your voting me that has me tilting my head. Why did you put out your first readlist so soon? 90% of it was neutral/hadnt yet posted. Like, by the time your second one came out yeah that makes sense but your first readlist was literally on page 6.
Marketplace wrote on 2024-06-03 16:16:46:
i'm going to vote art. i just did a quick readthrough of her posts, and she had a lot of role speculation similar to the vig issue (i would've waited for someone else to explain jesters after getting suspicion for a lot of role speculation, speculating on a mafia 1shot double kill alongside vig speculation) and i get defensive vibes from her posts. additionally, i feel a bit worried about misdirection in her immediately considering modelim. none of these are entirely alignment indicative but together they give me the vibes that something's up.

I'm....a speculative person? Like, are you NOT speculating about what could be in the game? role madness always brings me to wondering and speculating. Yknow yeah sure I've done it a bit early here, but this is nothing new hhasdjkfah

IMO, modelim willingness is NAI. Killing the mods who are explicitely a neutral faction helps neither party towards their wincon. The only thing it does is MAYBE trigger some ethereal abilities / stop a passive. But mods generally balance their rolecards. Now yeah sure there's 3 mods, which means one of them might be more mafsided and another more townsided, but we have literally no way of knowing what would happen if we yeeted them. And yeah sure a case could be made about "well we dont know if people will have ethereals when we yeet them" but like that's a risk to be made for both parties as well.

AND YEAH IMMA BE DEFENSIVE CUZ Y'ALL SUSSIN ME /lh /nm
Would you rather I what? ignored y'all and went about my day and didn't try to defend myself? I'm not gonna make myself into a free miselim target. Ok yeah sure my saying im always down to modelim could be a redirect but...couldn't the same argument be made for Raccoon bringing it up in the first place?

@TrashySockBasket - I find it kind of interesting that you flipped from "een and art paired" to "een newbie maybe town and art / sun difference check" then back to "een lowkey sus" with not too much in between. Might be gungho town might be smth there but putting em neutral for now. I would like to point out tho, if someone was running to mafchat to ask for help i wouldnt answer in thread id just give them words to say themselves -shrug-

@snippity - firstly hope u feel better!!! - really doesn't have much to say until page 9 and even then its kinda hhhhh. Probably the closest to a scumvibe ive got rn?

((speeding up a bit here because ive already spent nearly an hour on this aaaaaaa))

@Cognitive - I like their poking, and he's had pretty generally good vibes thus far.

@EmbertheSkywing - Lowkey getting lurking / avoidance vibes here? I know she's usually quiet but this feels a little more quiet than normal.

@Hotpants - Generally good vibes, am wondering if there's an update to this?
hotpants wrote on 2024-06-03 11:07:36:
I’m not completely sure which of the three to place my vote on yet, but I’ll try to be around EOD so I can make a more informed decision based on ongoing discussion

@Autumnseas - also hasn't said much but does have some good substance in her posts

@SunSprite - Literally everything he's said has been about the same conversation and she's kiiiinda dipped? not liking the look of this but I would like to see them contribute to some other conversations / maybe get a reads out before I pass too much judgement but also like -squinty eyes-

@Storia - im just not??? getting much here either way? Possible 3p vibes because like she was engaging with thread for a bit but im just not getting vibes ;w;

@DismasYves - Pretty decent vibes here? not seeing anything that pings as off?

tl;dr?

Town
Townlean:
Townvibe: SQ, Cog, Hot, Autumn, Dismas
Neutral: Ainsell, Raccoon, Leremis, Een, Dande, Trashy, Storia
Not Neutral but Not Scumvibe: Lats, Market, Ember, Sun
Scumvibe: Snip
Scumlean:
Maf

Oh, and something I want to say now. I'm aware of how this is going to look, but frankly I'd like to be able to say told you so when someone tries it anyways, and hey, what have I got to lose. If you're not coming to kill me tonight, don't bother UwU I will not be clarifying but you will understand why when you inevitably try.
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
Current Vote Breakdown:
Storia: 1
Me: 2
Sun: 3
Snip: 1

I don't know that I feel strongly enough on Snip to want to vote there, so my current plan is to vote to self pres if the need arises. I'd prefer to see Sun say more, but im not opposed to putting my vote there in the name of self preservation -shrug-
Current Vote Breakdown:
Storia: 1
Me: 2
Sun: 3
Snip: 1

I don't know that I feel strongly enough on Snip to want to vote there, so my current plan is to vote to self pres if the need arises. I'd prefer to see Sun say more, but im not opposed to putting my vote there in the name of self preservation -shrug-
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
[quote name="@DismasYves" date="2024-06-03 17:04:40" ] Marketplace - he/she, vouches for Een newbie vibes, new read list, squinting Ember for contradictions and possibly Een poke, SunSprite for defensiveness and Storia for low risk positions, defensiveness and Een poke. Town lean, I want to hear about this Ember contradiction: @/Marketplace Just to clarify, you're saying the contradiction is Ember specifically poking Een when the bandwagon was rolling? Also newbie question what does NAI mean? Is there something else I should be doing to help out town? (I'm a very research heavy decision maker so most of my time goes to gathering info;;) I guess ask more questions? [/quote] NAI means not alignment indicative! my main problem with ember poking een in particular is that [u]this is the only poke she did.[/u] i don't feel this way about, say, rex because rex has poked plenty of other people (dandelion comes to mind) and come up with unique points of view in arguments. the fact ember's only poke is related to a bandwagon worries me because it's a really low-risk position. it feels more scummy to me to only make advances in low-risk, popular positions rather than campaign for something novel or unpopular.
@DismasYves wrote on 2024-06-03 17:04:40:
Marketplace - he/she, vouches for Een newbie vibes, new read list, squinting Ember for contradictions and possibly Een poke, SunSprite for defensiveness and Storia for low risk positions, defensiveness and Een poke. Town lean, I want to hear about this Ember contradiction: @/Marketplace Just to clarify, you're saying the contradiction is Ember specifically poking Een when the bandwagon was rolling? Also newbie question what does NAI mean? Is there something else I should be doing to help out town? (I'm a very research heavy decision maker so most of my time goes to gathering info;;) I guess ask more questions?
NAI means not alignment indicative!

my main problem with ember poking een in particular is that this is the only poke she did. i don't feel this way about, say, rex because rex has poked plenty of other people (dandelion comes to mind) and come up with unique points of view in arguments. the fact ember's only poke is related to a bandwagon worries me because it's a really low-risk position. it feels more scummy to me to only make advances in low-risk, popular positions rather than campaign for something novel or unpopular.
4ojPdOH.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@ArtMajor
This still kinda reads as "you wouldnt normally vote for no reason, but voting for sake of eliminating someone at random is a reason"?”

I’m sorry but I can’t quite grasp what this sentance is trying to get to. That could just be me though, so I can’t really defend myself on this piece.

You site "if certain abilities as such would be better to be thrown out early" but we have no way of knowing what abilities are in game, so that'd be voting for random sake which is hhhhhhh

I know this. And I mentioned that in my post “(I've seen some people mention that certain role type games would benefit more from this, and seeing as I've never been in a non-rp mafia, that makes sense to me, if certain abilities or such would be better to be thrown out early etc. I doubt this would come up in this game though, because of the upick theme, and probably didn't help with my logic though aksdhaksd)”. I don’t see the reason for bringing this up considering I specifically stated that Yeah it was a bit of an odd thing for me to initially post, but it was on my mind and I thought I should add it.

“You site "information grab" as a separate reason than actually thinking someone is suspicious, but then if you don't think the person is suspicious then why would you yeet them? Information yeets can be helpful, I won't dispute that, but aren't they infinitely more useful when you're torn between two people? And yeah sure lets use me and Een as an example. But then most of the people that are seeing the two of us as paired, also see us as at least somewhat sus. So then what's the purpose in distinguishing between information grab and suspicious reasoning?”

Moreso just because it made it easier to read through for me when I was going back through my own post. I never said any of the reasons I gave couldn’t coincide; That would just make the reasoning stronger to me. These two being separate reasons and my distinguishing them was just for the purpose of wording my post in a way that could be understood better.

“I'm sorry I'm not trying to be pushy here but I'm confused because from what I can tell it looks like you're trying to give an answer that would appease everyone. "You wouldnt normally vote d1 for sake of voting, but you could make a case for it if the thread feels its needed" is the vibe im getting. “

Yeah, that’s a fair way to see it. I’m really not trying to come off as that, but I don’t have the strongest opinions on it, especially compared to some more veteran players, which then makes it feel like I’m trying to appease everyone. That wasn’t my intention, but I do understand why

@Storia
So many forum notification Dx

@hotpants
You got it bsos

@TrashySockBasket
Aa could I ask what cogdis means? I tried to look up the term but I didn’t find anything, and now Im really confused kajsdkajsdkj

(If not listed, then I have little to no opinion on them, or had nothing to add about them that would really contribute.)
I also tried to cut it down since I wanted to get it out before day ends, and so people would have time to poke me if they wanted.

SpiderQueen8
Unsure, a bit of a town lean? But still more unsure. Has been active in discussions, and has poked people. Has definitive suspicion on people, and pointed out snippity changing their vote from what they said earlier, despite the fact that it matched with spiders. Not every speculation I agree with (obviously, considering who they’re voting), but I do agree with some of the points brought up, especially regarding Autumn.

RaccoonusDoodus
Pretty active, also made some icebreakers. Has poked people quite a bit. Is pro mod elim, and has given good reasons (atleast) in my opinion for why. Moreso unsure than anything, but nothing they’ve said sofar really stands out to me for either side.

Eenyay
Nothing really stood out to me as mafia, but neither did the town. Really unsure. Comes off as confused more then anything to me, but time will tell. Doesn’t seem very suspicious of Art, who is being suspected to be mafia. Overall, I really didn’t get the vibe for the entire side eying that I saw happening, but I already don’t really think town. I think that Marketplaces readleast with een as a 3p is interesting, and I could definitely see that being something, but I also didn’t really get… anything, so I'm not stating a particular lean.

ArtMajor
Has been discussed quite a bit. Really the big thing that stands out to me is the constant vig talk (role speculation for a upick, atleast to me, is a bit confusing because out of all games, wouldn’t one where the roles could be so different be one to /not/ focus on preexisting roles??). Is doing alot of poking but mainly just seems to be commenting on my confusing wording and the activity/vig discussion, but I absolutely could’ve missed something. Tiny bit of a maf lean, but not for the een connection- I didn’t notice that as much.

Latsyric
Very slightest squint. I don’t actually have a good reason for this, it is purely vibes.

Snippity
Has been mainly going with the flow. Changed their vote from what they previously stated, but nothing wrong with that. Looking at but not really a maf lean at this moment.

Autumnseas
Strong lean towards town. Their points were good and has been active and bringing up discussion. Not much more for me to say besides good vibes.

SunSprite
That’s me! Main points I see against me is that i’m flipping/very on the hedge. I don’t really have any main defenses for the on the hedge point, since I don’t really know what to say to that, but as for the flipping, that wasn’t the intention of how I worded things, and I tried to clarify here. Also, I haven’t contributed much outside of defense because I’ve been a little on the busier side today and yesterday (birthday/work), so I focused on the defense because I thought it would be more sus if I just brushed them off/ignored them for a while.
@ArtMajor
This still kinda reads as "you wouldnt normally vote for no reason, but voting for sake of eliminating someone at random is a reason"?”

I’m sorry but I can’t quite grasp what this sentance is trying to get to. That could just be me though, so I can’t really defend myself on this piece.

You site "if certain abilities as such would be better to be thrown out early" but we have no way of knowing what abilities are in game, so that'd be voting for random sake which is hhhhhhh

I know this. And I mentioned that in my post “(I've seen some people mention that certain role type games would benefit more from this, and seeing as I've never been in a non-rp mafia, that makes sense to me, if certain abilities or such would be better to be thrown out early etc. I doubt this would come up in this game though, because of the upick theme, and probably didn't help with my logic though aksdhaksd)”. I don’t see the reason for bringing this up considering I specifically stated that Yeah it was a bit of an odd thing for me to initially post, but it was on my mind and I thought I should add it.

“You site "information grab" as a separate reason than actually thinking someone is suspicious, but then if you don't think the person is suspicious then why would you yeet them? Information yeets can be helpful, I won't dispute that, but aren't they infinitely more useful when you're torn between two people? And yeah sure lets use me and Een as an example. But then most of the people that are seeing the two of us as paired, also see us as at least somewhat sus. So then what's the purpose in distinguishing between information grab and suspicious reasoning?”

Moreso just because it made it easier to read through for me when I was going back through my own post. I never said any of the reasons I gave couldn’t coincide; That would just make the reasoning stronger to me. These two being separate reasons and my distinguishing them was just for the purpose of wording my post in a way that could be understood better.

“I'm sorry I'm not trying to be pushy here but I'm confused because from what I can tell it looks like you're trying to give an answer that would appease everyone. "You wouldnt normally vote d1 for sake of voting, but you could make a case for it if the thread feels its needed" is the vibe im getting. “

Yeah, that’s a fair way to see it. I’m really not trying to come off as that, but I don’t have the strongest opinions on it, especially compared to some more veteran players, which then makes it feel like I’m trying to appease everyone. That wasn’t my intention, but I do understand why

@Storia
So many forum notification Dx

@hotpants
You got it bsos

@TrashySockBasket
Aa could I ask what cogdis means? I tried to look up the term but I didn’t find anything, and now Im really confused kajsdkajsdkj

(If not listed, then I have little to no opinion on them, or had nothing to add about them that would really contribute.)
I also tried to cut it down since I wanted to get it out before day ends, and so people would have time to poke me if they wanted.

SpiderQueen8
Unsure, a bit of a town lean? But still more unsure. Has been active in discussions, and has poked people. Has definitive suspicion on people, and pointed out snippity changing their vote from what they said earlier, despite the fact that it matched with spiders. Not every speculation I agree with (obviously, considering who they’re voting), but I do agree with some of the points brought up, especially regarding Autumn.

RaccoonusDoodus
Pretty active, also made some icebreakers. Has poked people quite a bit. Is pro mod elim, and has given good reasons (atleast) in my opinion for why. Moreso unsure than anything, but nothing they’ve said sofar really stands out to me for either side.

Eenyay
Nothing really stood out to me as mafia, but neither did the town. Really unsure. Comes off as confused more then anything to me, but time will tell. Doesn’t seem very suspicious of Art, who is being suspected to be mafia. Overall, I really didn’t get the vibe for the entire side eying that I saw happening, but I already don’t really think town. I think that Marketplaces readleast with een as a 3p is interesting, and I could definitely see that being something, but I also didn’t really get… anything, so I'm not stating a particular lean.

ArtMajor
Has been discussed quite a bit. Really the big thing that stands out to me is the constant vig talk (role speculation for a upick, atleast to me, is a bit confusing because out of all games, wouldn’t one where the roles could be so different be one to /not/ focus on preexisting roles??). Is doing alot of poking but mainly just seems to be commenting on my confusing wording and the activity/vig discussion, but I absolutely could’ve missed something. Tiny bit of a maf lean, but not for the een connection- I didn’t notice that as much.

Latsyric
Very slightest squint. I don’t actually have a good reason for this, it is purely vibes.

Snippity
Has been mainly going with the flow. Changed their vote from what they previously stated, but nothing wrong with that. Looking at but not really a maf lean at this moment.

Autumnseas
Strong lean towards town. Their points were good and has been active and bringing up discussion. Not much more for me to say besides good vibes.

SunSprite
That’s me! Main points I see against me is that i’m flipping/very on the hedge. I don’t really have any main defenses for the on the hedge point, since I don’t really know what to say to that, but as for the flipping, that wasn’t the intention of how I worded things, and I tried to clarify here. Also, I haven’t contributed much outside of defense because I’ve been a little on the busier side today and yesterday (birthday/work), so I focused on the defense because I thought it would be more sus if I just brushed them off/ignored them for a while.
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
| any pronouns | +2 FR time
| ~> toyhouse

I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
I get it SunSprite no worries XD I had the same panic when I realized it's about voting time lol

I voted you, but I'm open to possibly changing my vote if you make a good case for yourself, we'll have to see.
I get it SunSprite no worries XD I had the same panic when I realized it's about voting time lol

I voted you, but I'm open to possibly changing my vote if you make a good case for yourself, we'll have to see.
xi3200H.png
TntJeP6.png xxx
.... I can't believe that after going through this for spelling mistakes the (1) I make is a four letter word. That wasn't even necessary. The word boss will be the death of me askjdaksdj
.... I can't believe that after going through this for spelling mistakes the (1) I make is a four letter word. That wasn't even necessary. The word boss will be the death of me askjdaksdj
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
| any pronouns | +2 FR time
| ~> toyhouse

I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
@Marketplace Ah thanks for the explanation!

And I think you make a good point about the Ember sole Een poke... I didn't notice that, but now that you mention it I can agree it kind of feels like jumping in just for the sake of being on a side. I'll note it down and maybe next day I (or someone else if I get killed lol) can ask about it?
@Marketplace Ah thanks for the explanation!

And I think you make a good point about the Ember sole Een poke... I didn't notice that, but now that you mention it I can agree it kind of feels like jumping in just for the sake of being on a side. I'll note it down and maybe next day I (or someone else if I get killed lol) can ask about it?
xi3200H.png
TntJeP6.png xxx
@SunSprite

It's an abbreviation for cognitive dissonance. Sorry my ye olden days lingo is rearing its head again ahaha.
@SunSprite

It's an abbreviation for cognitive dissonance. Sorry my ye olden days lingo is rearing its head again ahaha.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
[quote name="@RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-06-03 15:12:55" ] Eenyay - Slight squint (can't tell if newbie behavior, or scum) ArtMajor - Squinting for now. Iirc, she was one of the first ones to really come to Tuna's and Een's defense (really meaning "to defend in general" and not "defending with her whole chest") SunSprite - Slight squint (Again, can't tell if newbie or scummy) [/quote] is art’s squint related to her interactions with/defense of tuna and een or is it for another reason? if the former i’m a little curious about why that made art strong squint while the other two are only slight squint [quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-06-03 15:57:02" ] [emoji=white gem size=1] ([emoji=peacock feather size=1]? [emoji=phoenix feather size=1]?) [b]ember[/b]: not as strong as art to warrant putting both the peacock and phoenix feathers front and center, but i feel [b]contradiction.[/b] on one hand, ember poked een, which is generally townish. however, the fact ember poked een specifically gives maf vibes because een was a bandwagon target at that time. could swing either way. [emoji=white gem size=1] [b]dismas[/b]: their posts are so NAI i can't do anything with this information. [/quote] ember has very few posts and only that one small interaction with een much earlier in the game so i’m a little confused as to how you have a stronger opinion on her than you do dismas who’s been posting a considerable amount with substance. i see the explanation about it being her only poke which i get but it’s also not like she was otherwise active so [shrugs] points to both spider and dande for pointing out the unexplained snip vote (at like the exact same time lol). i am… squinting there. but i hope you feel better! [quote name="ArtMajor" date="2024-06-03 17:10:01" ] Oh, and something I want to say now. I'm aware of how this is going to look, but frankly I'd like to be able to say told you so when someone tries it anyways, and hey, what have I got to lose. If you're not coming to kill me tonight, don't bother UwU I will not be clarifying but you will understand why when you inevitably try. [/quote] i can’t decide how i feel about this… ominous and i have a few ideas as to what it could mean but it could also easily be a bluff and i don’t like half roleclaims especially this early in the game i’m not feeling great about the amount of tuna votes atm, both because i’m currently reading them as more unsure than actively suspicious (my opinion has changed because i think they’re making a genuine effort to answer questions and contribute to discussion, which isn’t a feeling i usually get from maf who are similarly vague about voting because they’re trying to avoid attracting attention) and because the unexplained vote was on them/i feel like there could be some mafia push for a vote there. i’m also not 100% happy with an art vote but i think we have a better chance of taking out a maf there than we would if we eliminated tuna so i’m going to place a vote on her for now
@RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-06-03 15:12:55:
Eenyay - Slight squint (can't tell if newbie behavior, or scum)

ArtMajor - Squinting for now. Iirc, she was one of the first ones to really come to Tuna's and Een's defense (really meaning "to defend in general" and not "defending with her whole chest")

SunSprite - Slight squint (Again, can't tell if newbie or scummy)
is art’s squint related to her interactions with/defense of tuna and een or is it for another reason? if the former i’m a little curious about why that made art strong squint while the other two are only slight squint

Marketplace wrote on 2024-06-03 15:57:02:
(? ?) ember: not as strong as art to warrant putting both the peacock and phoenix feathers front and center, but i feel contradiction. on one hand, ember poked een, which is generally townish. however, the fact ember poked een specifically gives maf vibes because een was a bandwagon target at that time. could swing either way.

dismas: their posts are so NAI i can't do anything with this information.
ember has very few posts and only that one small interaction with een much earlier in the game so i’m a little confused as to how you have a stronger opinion on her than you do dismas who’s been posting a considerable amount with substance. i see the explanation about it being her only poke which i get but it’s also not like she was otherwise active so [shrugs]

points to both spider and dande for pointing out the unexplained snip vote (at like the exact same time lol). i am… squinting there. but i hope you feel better!

ArtMajor wrote on 2024-06-03 17:10:01:
Oh, and something I want to say now. I'm aware of how this is going to look, but frankly I'd like to be able to say told you so when someone tries it anyways, and hey, what have I got to lose. If you're not coming to kill me tonight, don't bother UwU I will not be clarifying but you will understand why when you inevitably try.
i can’t decide how i feel about this… ominous and i have a few ideas as to what it could mean but it could also easily be a bluff and i don’t like half roleclaims especially this early in the game

i’m not feeling great about the amount of tuna votes atm, both because i’m currently reading them as more unsure than actively suspicious (my opinion has changed because i think they’re making a genuine effort to answer questions and contribute to discussion, which isn’t a feeling i usually get from maf who are similarly vague about voting because they’re trying to avoid attracting attention) and because the unexplained vote was on them/i feel like there could be some mafia push for a vote there. i’m also not 100% happy with an art vote but i think we have a better chance of taking out a maf there than we would if we eliminated tuna so i’m going to place a vote on her for now
harvest - he/she/it/any pronouns - fr+3
Dropping my self pres vote but if anything changes I'll happily pull it off
Dropping my self pres vote but if anything changes I'll happily pull it off
artmajor - she/her
comms open!