Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] Rainbow Desert Public Buy
@Rainbow Desert Daily Ping

Hello hello! It's the first day of the push, come on down and grab your badges :)

Want to be pinged every day? Here's a pinglist!
@Rainbow Desert Daily Ping

Hello hello! It's the first day of the push, come on down and grab your badges :)

Want to be pinged every day? Here's a pinglist!
NmUzKe1.gifsInlb1F.gifhu8PKcf.gifki9NAYe.gif7dCOeG7.gif
200 dragons?? Whew!
200 dragons?? Whew!
SEAq1Fd.png FR+9
May I join the wall?

Also, I was wondering when the previous push's info will be added to the levels tracker for the persistent badges? I think it was the meowther's day push. Thanks! <3
May I join the wall?

Also, I was wondering when the previous push's info will be added to the levels tracker for the persistent badges? I think it was the meowther's day push. Thanks! <3
A banner with a pixel art apple tree branch and apple, with text that reads Garden Rescue. A banner with a pixel art pink flower, that reads Garden Hatchery. 7ophKeo.png
lAvpyOQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
7n4SvOB.png
AaYNmEX.png
Jg1iwNo.png
@JupitersMo0n - sending two level 6s your way
@JupitersMo0n - sending two level 6s your way
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@officialkoschei
Canceled one PA. No bonus payout on that one!
@officialkoschei
Canceled one PA. No bonus payout on that one!
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
Ohh, these themed badges are a wonderful incentive!
Ohh, these themed badges are a wonderful incentive!
tSKOR3g.png . w.w . pSn2GKM.png
Bringing up my shadow rep just for the avatar wall! may I be added please?
Bringing up my shadow rep just for the avatar wall! may I be added please?
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
@Necoryn are the badges for this push supposed to be for the amount of dragons sent in, and not the amount of levels ?? usually tiered badges are for the amount of levels sent in, not the amount of dragons so I thought I would double check
@Necoryn are the badges for this push supposed to be for the amount of dragons sent in, and not the amount of levels ?? usually tiered badges are for the amount of levels sent in, not the amount of dragons so I thought I would double check
dlPR7wK.png
can someone explain how the persistent levels tracking sheet works? i don't know how to get my levels recorded and there doesn't seem to be any OOF user guides
can someone explain how the persistent levels tracking sheet works? i don't know how to get my levels recorded and there doesn't seem to be any OOF user guides
@QueenAlchemy sending 8x level 7 with gene
@QueenAlchemy sending 8x level 7 with gene
3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png