Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] Rainbow Desert Public Buy
@Rayvee got them, thank you! c:
@Rayvee got them, thank you! c:
kjeji39.pngLRZsir9.pngLOwwb1o.pngQy3ikhx.pngbadgeshadowmentor_by_aliena_cordis-dc3un59.gif
@Lissy Brace yourself: sending 125 level 7 dragons!
@Lissy Brace yourself: sending 125 level 7 dragons!
@Rayvee whee that was a lot of dragons! thanks for sending to shadow \o/
@Rayvee whee that was a lot of dragons! thanks for sending to shadow \o/
kjeji39.pngLRZsir9.pngLOwwb1o.pngQy3ikhx.pngbadgeshadowmentor_by_aliena_cordis-dc3un59.gif
@Lissy Sending 56 lvl 6 dragons, 2 have bonuses. By the way, if it isn't too much trouble... Would you be willing to send me the Expedition items you get from exalting them, whether in a CR or PM? I'm trying to collect as many as I possibly can from my own efforts. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@Lissy Sending 56 lvl 6 dragons, 2 have bonuses.

By the way, if it isn't too much trouble... Would you be willing to send me the Expedition items you get from exalting them, whether in a CR or PM? I'm trying to collect as many as I possibly can from my own efforts.
66999666.png
Is there a way to buy the tiered badges? I adore them but I am also suuuuper late to the party, lol
Is there a way to buy the tiered badges? I adore them but I am also suuuuper late to the party, lol
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
@Perseids Sorry, I'm not tracking the expedition items amounts I get, I'm exalting dragons quickly from multiple people. Best of luck during the event! c:
@Perseids Sorry, I'm not tracking the expedition items amounts I get, I'm exalting dragons quickly from multiple people. Best of luck during the event! c:
@Lissy Fair enough, thanks!
@Lissy Fair enough, thanks!
66999666.png
@mngwa
In the interest of fairness to others this past week we will not be selling the tiered badges. There is still time to claim them the way others have if you are able to send in the required number of dragons before the PB has ended.
@mngwa
In the interest of fairness to others this past week we will not be selling the tiered badges. There is still time to claim them the way others have if you are able to send in the required number of dragons before the PB has ended.
9bX8Cud.png
@evandar
Totally fair. Thanks anyhow!
@evandar
Totally fair. Thanks anyhow!
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png