Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hopes for the Aether Gene Expansion?
1 2 3 4
Shardflank would look great on them because of how it works on Gaoler and Aether are fluff balls too

Would love to see Sphinx/Hawk, Phantom/Spirit & Moch/Rio on them though also!
Shardflank would look great on them because of how it works on Gaoler and Aether are fluff balls too

Would love to see Sphinx/Hawk, Phantom/Spirit & Moch/Rio on them though also!
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
Honestly, give me mop, batty, plumage, tentacles, all the weird terts ahhh
Honestly, give me mop, batty, plumage, tentacles, all the weird terts ahhh
SIG-02.png
Blossom for even more inflation on Mums ;A;

Veil, Branches, Jellyfish!
Blossom for even more inflation on Mums ;A;

Veil, Branches, Jellyfish!
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
Admittedly, I thought Aether already had Runes. Might be misremembering considering Veilspun (also very bug-themed) are the ones that have Runes.
Admittedly, I thought Aether already had Runes. Might be misremembering considering Veilspun (also very bug-themed) are the ones that have Runes.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Crossing my fingers for Capsule, Soap, Firefly, Pinstripe/Trail and Harlequin/Jester!
Crossing my fingers for Capsule, Soap, Firefly, Pinstripe/Trail and Harlequin/Jester!
A tiny drawing of a Platewing Messenger with their wings spread out.
tincture - fr +15
ey/em/eirs - pings OK
icon dragon

why are you highlighting this
[quote name="KingVulture" date="2024-05-25 19:43:19" ] Admittedly, I thought Aether already had Runes. Might be misremembering considering Veilspun (also very bug-themed) are the ones that have Runes. [/quote] Well, you'd think they would have given the [i]Arcane[/i] breed Runes, y'know? xD But yeah Runes. I want that on everything since that's my fave gene, and it fits Aethers very well. I also wanna see Wintercoat on them.
KingVulture wrote on 2024-05-25 19:43:19:

Well, you'd think they would have given the Arcane breed Runes, y'know? xD

But yeah Runes. I want that on everything since that's my fave gene, and it fits Aethers very well. I also wanna see Wintercoat on them.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Scuttle, please staff, I will give you my first born for Scuttle on Aether.

Also Bee/Wasp, so I can have Spool/Bee/Stinger wasp aethers. Caterpillar / Larva would be wild not to expand to them too when the baby Aether is pretty much an actual caterpillar. Runes, I'm surprised they didn't launch with it. Petrified / Lode or Coil / Strike just because I really like them. Spores would be cool too.

Edit: HOW did I forget Pinstripe / Trail. They're absolutely killer genes and I've been hoping for them to expand to Aethers since the Aether release.
Scuttle, please staff, I will give you my first born for Scuttle on Aether.

Also Bee/Wasp, so I can have Spool/Bee/Stinger wasp aethers. Caterpillar / Larva would be wild not to expand to them too when the baby Aether is pretty much an actual caterpillar. Runes, I'm surprised they didn't launch with it. Petrified / Lode or Coil / Strike just because I really like them. Spores would be cool too.

Edit: HOW did I forget Pinstripe / Trail. They're absolutely killer genes and I've been hoping for them to expand to Aethers since the Aether release.
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
Capsule. I just want the ancients missing it to get it.
Capsule. I just want the ancients missing it to get it.
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
poitox please
also sphinx/hawkmoth
and wintercoat for funsies
poitox please
also sphinx/hawkmoth
and wintercoat for funsies
Bee/Wasp
Glimmer
Filigree
Phar/Sar (probably the least utilized gem prim/sec outside of iri/shim)
Quote:

Like I would have thought undertides would have come with angler, being designed after a sea-creature. It never happened until the recent expansion.
Bee/Wasp
Glimmer
Filigree
Phar/Sar (probably the least utilized gem prim/sec outside of iri/shim)
Quote:

Like I would have thought undertides would have come with angler, being designed after a sea-creature. It never happened until the recent expansion.

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
1 2 3 4