Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aether Wing Texture
1 2 3 4
[quote name="ShadowWas" date="2024-05-24 22:28:09" ] I think they'd feel like human ears. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/x8Wac4y.png[/img]
ShadowWas wrote on 2024-05-24 22:28:09:

I think they'd feel like human ears.

x8Wac4y.png
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9UeiuoT.png[/img]
9UeiuoT.png
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
The wings are just pieces of paper taped onto their backs
The wings are just pieces of paper taped onto their backs
I don’t know what to put here
I approve.
I approve.
RSUsSvx.png
I read that as human eyes and immediately made this post seem much worse than it really is.
I read that as human eyes and immediately made this post seem much worse than it really is.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Now I imagine they have wet meaty wing flaps like ear wigs, thanks.
Now I imagine they have wet meaty wing flaps like ear wigs, thanks.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
I choose to believe that they're moth-like and that it's just stylization. They also look a little thicker than standard moth or butterfly wings.

So, I'd say: moth, but a little thicker and a little furry.
I choose to believe that they're moth-like and that it's just stylization. They also look a little thicker than standard moth or butterfly wings.

So, I'd say: moth, but a little thicker and a little furry.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Hmm. Ears you say?

Closeup image of the unfolded iridescent wing of an earwig, a type of insect. The image is a diagram of where the folds are to illustrate how they can fold them up so tightly

Earwig.
Hmm. Ears you say?

Closeup image of the unfolded iridescent wing of an earwig, a type of insect. The image is a diagram of where the folds are to illustrate how they can fold them up so tightly

Earwig.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
My headcanons were that they'd be like moth wings... or potentially a bit satiny, like flower petals? I actually love the idea of them being satiny like flower petals... especially with their little fluffs.
My headcanons were that they'd be like moth wings... or potentially a bit satiny, like flower petals? I actually love the idea of them being satiny like flower petals... especially with their little fluffs.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
Fuzzy skin! That sounds lovely. :-)
Fuzzy skin! That sounds lovely. :-)
1 2 3 4