Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breeding Project Pain
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Been breeding for a really specific combo for a breeding pair for a while now. My pair has pretty low chances of having the right hatchling. Well today they hatched a four egg nest and one was the right colors! BUT THE WRONG GENDER. *perishes*

I just need a male Murk/Fern/Lemon… please…
Been breeding for a really specific combo for a breeding pair for a while now. My pair has pretty low chances of having the right hatchling. Well today they hatched a four egg nest and one was the right colors! BUT THE WRONG GENDER. *perishes*

I just need a male Murk/Fern/Lemon… please…
Ack that happened to us when making a fandragon , ,, panicked and impulse-bought a silhouette scroll ha ha
we need to get into breeding projects more often we kinda miss them, ,
Ack that happened to us when making a fandragon , ,, panicked and impulse-bought a silhouette scroll ha ha
we need to get into breeding projects more often we kinda miss them, ,
YfIwYrL.png •Jupiter/Ben
•she/nix/nova/voi
•FR+0
Art Shop
Wishlist
This is so real, even with pairs that have very little room for error. I got 5 males of navy/strawberry/navy before the pairs finally gave me a female. i was NOT pleased to say the least lol
This is so real, even with pairs that have very little room for error. I got 5 males of navy/strawberry/navy before the pairs finally gave me a female. i was NOT pleased to say the least lol
JflGBHo.png
[center]Literally the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92297136]same thing happened to me[/url]. I'm very partial about having the right gender, so this really ruffled some feathers. I was ready to ragdoll on the floor like video game characters do. Both of my current projects have about 1.5% chance of hatching what I need. First one has been going on for 8 months. I'd rather not speculate how much longer either will take. My IMPERIAL project went faster than this... I managed to hatch TWO MULTIGAZES too.[emoji=aberration deadpan size=1] I tell myself "stop picking color combos that are obscure" but nah. Perfectionist in me always wins. Woe is me - at least it's free fodder![/center]
Literally the same thing happened to me. I'm very partial about having the right gender, so this really ruffled some feathers. I was ready to ragdoll on the floor like video game characters do.

Both of my current projects have about 1.5% chance of hatching what I need. First one has been going on for 8 months. I'd rather not speculate how much longer either will take. My IMPERIAL project went faster than this... I managed to hatch TWO MULTIGAZES too.

I tell myself "stop picking color combos that are obscure" but nah. Perfectionist in me always wins. Woe is me - at least it's free fodder!
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSuns/Kerosene
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHe-Him / It-Its
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing me when replying.
...... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSaved Mibella Templates
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Sales Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFAQ
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
The same thing happened to me! I’d been doing the project for so long, and I was so sick of it, that after sitting on the culprit for a month, I decided to deal with it and call it good. I will not be doing another breeding project for a LONG time.
The same thing happened to me! I’d been doing the project for so long, and I was so sick of it, that after sitting on the culprit for a month, I decided to deal with it and call it good. I will not be doing another breeding project for a LONG time.

F7-DF8-CF0-63-ED-4829-BD83-EFE2-B5-D28368.png
flDHu4g.gif
Free Scribble Shop!
If it makes you feel better, I've got a breeding project I've been poking at on and off for a few years now. I want a breeding pair of Mulberry/Mulberry/Rose with Poison/Toxin/Stained. My first pair produced around 50 eggs before I landed on one that was the right combination of colors/genes to move on to the next generation, because I wasn't willing to use genes out of...IDK some kind of insane principle.

ANYways so I have yet to produce even one (1) dragon in the right combination of genes/colors and have a whole lair tab set aside for the project and have produced probably well over 100 dragons in my efforts. I shall continue laboring.

..actually, I need to breed another pair today lol.
If it makes you feel better, I've got a breeding project I've been poking at on and off for a few years now. I want a breeding pair of Mulberry/Mulberry/Rose with Poison/Toxin/Stained. My first pair produced around 50 eggs before I landed on one that was the right combination of colors/genes to move on to the next generation, because I wasn't willing to use genes out of...IDK some kind of insane principle.

ANYways so I have yet to produce even one (1) dragon in the right combination of genes/colors and have a whole lair tab set aside for the project and have produced probably well over 100 dragons in my efforts. I shall continue laboring.

..actually, I need to breed another pair today lol.
Oof, I only recently escaped my most recent breeding project, myself! I was aiming for a Berry/Peacock/Peacock, female. The very first nest, I got the right colors! But it was a male dragon. What ended up transpiring was that my 3 breeding pairs gave me the correct colors [i]10 times,[/i] over the next 10 months, all of them male instead of female. Here's the little stinker, now that she's finally decided to grace Sornieth with her presence: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95056333][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/950564/95056333_350.png[/img][/url] May the fickle RNG finally bless you and grant you escape as well...someday. :,)
Oof, I only recently escaped my most recent breeding project, myself! I was aiming for a Berry/Peacock/Peacock, female. The very first nest, I got the right colors! But it was a male dragon.

What ended up transpiring was that my 3 breeding pairs gave me the correct colors 10 times, over the next 10 months, all of them male instead of female.

Here's the little stinker, now that she's finally decided to grace Sornieth with her presence:

95056333_350.png

May the fickle RNG finally bless you and grant you escape as well...someday. :,)
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Just one of the reasons why I wish there was an item(s) that could be applied to a nest to let you control what gender the hatchlings will be (ex. "Nest Chiller" and "Nest Heater" - based on the real life phenomena of 'temperature-dependent sex determination' which is commonly seen in reptiles)
Just one of the reasons why I wish there was an item(s) that could be applied to a nest to let you control what gender the hatchlings will be (ex. "Nest Chiller" and "Nest Heater" - based on the real life phenomena of 'temperature-dependent sex determination' which is commonly seen in reptiles)
aw man that sucks!!! would you consider using a silhouette scroll? fingers crossed you get the right colors/gender soon! if it makes you feel any better, i had a breeding project which had to go through 2 generations of waiting for the perfect colors, because it had to be an imperial ;-; so one of her parents was a breeding project in and of itself! and 3 years later with a 0.17% chance of hatching, i finally got her! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75597729][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/755978/75597729_350.png[/img][/url]
aw man that sucks!!! would you consider using a silhouette scroll? fingers crossed you get the right colors/gender soon!

if it makes you feel any better, i had a breeding project which had to go through 2 generations of waiting for the perfect colors, because it had to be an imperial ;-; so one of her parents was a breeding project in and of itself! and 3 years later with a 0.17% chance of hatching, i finally got her!

75597729_350.png
queen_katoe.gif
@ChristianCutie Strawbebe is adorable! I left a like :D

@QueenKatoe Ooo I really like Muse, I left a like <3 unfortunately this is for a breeding pair, and I have a female already :(
@ChristianCutie Strawbebe is adorable! I left a like :D

@QueenKatoe Ooo I really like Muse, I left a like <3 unfortunately this is for a breeding pair, and I have a female already :(
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page