Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NatDom] GG2024 OOF Raffle - Finished
@Goldia My username is doubled on the master sheet^^ Frostberry9 is also me.
@Goldia My username is doubled on the master sheet^^ Frostberry9 is also me.
57aeb0f892994170.png9310808646c4b144.png91d20de4f8845c75.png
[quote]Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast[/quote]. I prefer living by the coast. I like going out and looking at the shore when I have the chance.
Quote:
Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast

I prefer living by the coast. I like going out and looking at the shore when I have the chance.
20gjqbB.pngButton-Usagi-Right.png8VvjJ9p.pngLmUgyiV.png Tier 4 - Pair of ToucanButton-Usagi-Left.png
@BlueToaster - Found it, changed it, thank you! Sorry for the mistake.

@Frostyberry9 - Found it, changed it, thank you! Sorry for the mistake!!
@BlueToaster - Found it, changed it, thank you! Sorry for the mistake.

@Frostyberry9 - Found it, changed it, thank you! Sorry for the mistake!!
Nc0oRdd.pngD9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
QOTD: Inland or by the water?
Basically the only reason i’d say inland, is because i’m a living mosquito attractor. Even if it’s not mosquito season, i will get that single one alive that bites me. When i’m near the coats/water i’m doomed XD
QOTD: Inland or by the water?
Basically the only reason i’d say inland, is because i’m a living mosquito attractor. Even if it’s not mosquito season, i will get that single one alive that bites me. When i’m near the coats/water i’m doomed XD
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Art for PWYW! Literally! 1t is fine!
Boss familiars lower than LAH or offers!
Free pure gen 2 dragons!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
[center][b]Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast.[/b][/center] Fun fact: 87% of Australia's population lives within 50 kilometres of the coast. So, while I did grow up about 100km from the ocean, yeah... coastal is still pretty ingrained in me. [img]https://i.imgur.com/9YUGsg6.jpg[/img]

Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast.

Fun fact: 87% of Australia's population lives within 50 kilometres of the coast. So, while I did grow up about 100km from the ocean, yeah... coastal is still pretty ingrained in me.

9YUGsg6.jpg
Nc0oRdd.pngD9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Do you prefer living inland or by the water?

I've always lived on the coast and I love it!
Do you prefer living inland or by the water?

I've always lived on the coast and I love it!
sheher.pngtheythem.pngzodiac.png
punk.pngdog.pngliz.png
pokemon.pngbio.pngproc.png
QotD:
Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast.

I prefer living in a coastal area in general since it tends to be cooler. I do not like the heat/hot at all.
QotD:

I prefer living in a coastal area in general since it tends to be cooler. I do not like the heat/hot at all.
jt3PpxV.png
Wednesday question: I'd prefer being by the coast! Easy access to fresh seafood
Wednesday question: I'd prefer being by the coast! Easy access to fresh seafood
OvLO7OK.png

Definitely by the water

Definitely by the water
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@Sonne It looks like you might have missed a colour bonus I sent you, was at the beginning of the batch.
@Sonne It looks like you might have missed a colour bonus I sent you, was at the beginning of the batch.