Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Open, $USD} Gijinka/OC art shop
@yellowstarfire
I’ll remind her when we talk again, but if you haven’t seen anything, send a message. Thank you!
@yellowstarfire
I’ll remind her when we talk again, but if you haven’t seen anything, send a message. Thank you!
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
Sorry for the delay! Things went sideways for me this week. XD

Style type: B
Link to dragon/or OC: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12133748
Desired Appearance traits: She's a super sweet old grandma type dragon that does a lot with magic but used to be one hell of a fighter (and still can wreck your fighter if needed, but her joints will not be happy the next day). I'm still fleshing her out so feel free to play with her design! Light/Arcane/Water are her primary but she works with everything. This will be her first humanoid version since I'm just starting to get her worked out well, so have fun with it!
Sorry for the delay! Things went sideways for me this week. XD

Style type: B
Link to dragon/or OC: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12133748
Desired Appearance traits: She's a super sweet old grandma type dragon that does a lot with magic but used to be one hell of a fighter (and still can wreck your fighter if needed, but her joints will not be happy the next day). I'm still fleshing her out so feel free to play with her design! Light/Arcane/Water are her primary but she works with everything. This will be her first humanoid version since I'm just starting to get her worked out well, so have fun with it!
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
@pikammd @RisenWolf

I am back home! and I can work again
checking in if anything changed before starting tomorrow
@pikammd @RisenWolf

I am back home! and I can work again
checking in if anything changed before starting tomorrow
EiMpU4L.png FR Tumblr
Nope, I'm still good to go with some creative freedom. ^-^
Nope, I'm still good to go with some creative freedom. ^-^
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
Style type: style B chibi

Link to dragon/or OC: Etesian is here.

Desired Appearance traits: You sketched this dragon for me ages ago, the art is in her bio below the writing. I'd love to see her in a similar outfit, updated to color and your current style. The pose/details/etc can change or stay the same as you please and human skintones are fine with me.

The bio is a little long, so the short version is that she's my flight's very attentive Wind cleric, living high up in the trees and monitoring the wind currents for magic and information.

I loved your art back then and I love it now! I just recently came back from a several year hiatus and I'm thrilled to see that you're still here!
Style type: style B chibi

Link to dragon/or OC: Etesian is here.

Desired Appearance traits: You sketched this dragon for me ages ago, the art is in her bio below the writing. I'd love to see her in a similar outfit, updated to color and your current style. The pose/details/etc can change or stay the same as you please and human skintones are fine with me.

The bio is a little long, so the short version is that she's my flight's very attentive Wind cleric, living high up in the trees and monitoring the wind currents for magic and information.

I loved your art back then and I love it now! I just recently came back from a several year hiatus and I'm thrilled to see that you're still here!
xDKzWLq.png JOeTF3Q.png 5255KLT.png
Style type: Simplistic "Mini" Chibi

Link to dragon/or OC: Their ToyHouse!

Desired Appearance traits: Everything's on their reference sheet! Feel free to play around with their accessories and clothes - they like the dark academia aesthetic and simple gold accessories :D

Quick question! If I order a bust, can I get a gradient background with it? :0
Style type: Simplistic "Mini" Chibi

Link to dragon/or OC: Their ToyHouse!

Desired Appearance traits: Everything's on their reference sheet! Feel free to play around with their accessories and clothes - they like the dark academia aesthetic and simple gold accessories :D

Quick question! If I order a bust, can I get a gradient background with it? :0
VDS4Ncm.png
@Quis
yoooo, welcome back! :D
man- I wanted to find my scan/file of her sketch, just to see how long ago it was, but I can't find it with the rest of my saved files, awwww
I'll be happy to revisit her, it will be fun to see the difference!
I will get a rough sketch to you sometime today or tomorrow
@Quis
yoooo, welcome back! :D
man- I wanted to find my scan/file of her sketch, just to see how long ago it was, but I can't find it with the rest of my saved files, awwww
I'll be happy to revisit her, it will be fun to see the difference!
I will get a rough sketch to you sometime today or tomorrow
EiMpU4L.png FR Tumblr
@swiftystarss
oh, what a cool design!
I could figure something out if you want a simple background on a bust
which would you prefer than? chibi or the bust?
@swiftystarss
oh, what a cool design!
I could figure something out if you want a simple background on a bust
which would you prefer than? chibi or the bust?
EiMpU4L.png FR Tumblr
oh cool!! I'll get a bust then if that's okay? same character and info! will definitely come back for a chibi or two one day though >:3
oh cool!! I'll get a bust then if that's okay? same character and info! will definitely come back for a chibi or two one day though >:3
VDS4Ncm.png
@swiftystarss
alright! I'll mark you down for a bust, I'll try and get you a sketch when I am able.
@swiftystarss
alright! I'll mark you down for a bust, I'll try and get you a sketch when I am able.
EiMpU4L.png FR Tumblr