Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NatDom] GG2024 OOF Raffle - Finished
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59
I think I would rather have a large family
I think I would rather have a large family
SEAq1Fd.png FR+9
Daily Question: Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.

I grew up with just parents and 1 sibling, and wished we lived in the same part of the world as the extended families on either side, so I'll go with large. Family gatherings sound like fun if you grow up with them. Grass is greener etc!
Daily Question: Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.

I grew up with just parents and 1 sibling, and wished we lived in the same part of the world as the extended families on either side, so I'll go with large. Family gatherings sound like fun if you grow up with them. Grass is greener etc!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngm2YbpzO.pngXx3ZGyj.png
Daily Question:
I prefer to have a large family! My extended family is quite large and diverse on both sides, and I love it that way :}
I think it provides people with a greater range of perspectives when they're young, and a larger potential support network at any age.
Daily Question:
I prefer to have a large family! My extended family is quite large and diverse on both sides, and I love it that way :}
I think it provides people with a greater range of perspectives when they're young, and a larger potential support network at any age.
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!

Tuesday Question! [quote]Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.[/quote] I think I'd rather a small family. I'm not entirely sure why... I grew up in a fairly small family, so it may just be what I'm used to! I also enjoy the quiet moments of down time that are more difficult to have during large family gatherings.
Tuesday Question!
Quote:
Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.

I think I'd rather a small family. I'm not entirely sure why... I grew up in a fairly small family, so it may just be what I'm used to! I also enjoy the quiet moments of down time that are more difficult to have during large family gatherings.
jt3PpxV.png
@Sonne You've missed a breed bonus for one of the dragons I sent, not sure if it was input in the line above or missed completely.
@Sonne You've missed a breed bonus for one of the dragons I sent, not sure if it was input in the line above or missed completely.
Tuesday's Q:

Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.

I'd rather have... a small. I'm much more the type to have a few people to rely on and bond with instead of a huge brood (though I have both on each side of my family, so that keeps it interesting).
Tuesday's Q:

I'd rather have... a small. I'm much more the type to have a few people to rely on and bond with instead of a huge brood (though I have both on each side of my family, so that keeps it interesting).
jt3PpxV.png
Would you rather have a small family or a large family?

Small! My family is very small and I wouldn't have it any other way. We are tight knit and can rely on each other for anything
Would you rather have a small family or a large family?

Small! My family is very small and I wouldn't have it any other way. We are tight knit and can rely on each other for anything
1YSPZnA.png
bIDuvxD.png
PMUXly1.png 8kNshdy.png
@phoeniixfire verified and fixed! sorry for missing it on my initial recording
@phoeniixfire verified and fixed! sorry for missing it on my initial recording
Tuesday question

I'd rather have a small family
Tuesday question

I'd rather have a small family
Catching up on my daily questions!

Sunday: Would you rather sing alone or with other people? Each species of cicada sings a distinctive sounding song, and groups of them tend to harmonize their songs.
Definitely with other people! I love the harmonies and prefer to sing harmony parts myself. (I've been in a choir/chorus/chorale/ensemble as long as I can remember!)

Monday: Would you rather eat a bug or make art with them? Feel free to share an example with us if you’d like!
I will definitely take the art. I love creative projects, but trying to make myself put one of those in my mouth just doesn't sound like something that is ever going to happen.

Tuesday: Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.
I grew up in a very small family, and I think that is how I would prefer it. We are small but close and know each other well. I am still part of a large, extended family that pulls me into big events now and then, but it can be intimidating!
Catching up on my daily questions!

Sunday: Would you rather sing alone or with other people? Each species of cicada sings a distinctive sounding song, and groups of them tend to harmonize their songs.
Definitely with other people! I love the harmonies and prefer to sing harmony parts myself. (I've been in a choir/chorus/chorale/ensemble as long as I can remember!)

Monday: Would you rather eat a bug or make art with them? Feel free to share an example with us if you’d like!
I will definitely take the art. I love creative projects, but trying to make myself put one of those in my mouth just doesn't sound like something that is ever going to happen.

Tuesday: Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.
I grew up in a very small family, and I think that is how I would prefer it. We are small but close and know each other well. I am still part of a large, extended family that pulls me into big events now and then, but it can be intimidating!
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59