Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melters [H]Fest, gemMP, Genes+
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Maximum number of items you're interested in melting? 300
WL/items listed below.
Breed change Obelisk or starfall gene aether
Also looking for misc apperal I will grab the widgets in a second
Have none
L

Have branches for one below
G

Have the frozen fossil
O

If your WL contains high and low-value items, do prefer to receive several lower-value items? No preference.
Okay with melting fams/apparel? Totally :D
If your total > 1 stack, do you want stacks sent one at a time, or all at once?
One at a time please
Are you okay with payment sent via 1t PAs?
Honestly it would be good for my sanity too

Confirm understanding that I expect ~2 week turnaround per stack melted, and goops should be returned by the same title PM that I sent the order (again, for my own sanity and tracking purposes).
Yup if something comes up I'll let you know
Confirm understanding that if you stop returning melts and do not respond to my check-ins for 6 months, I have the right to revoke your payment regardless of how many melts you have returned -- I do not want to PM items to people who have gone MIA
Yep. That's totally fair.
I think this should be correct now?
Maximum number of items you're interested in melting? 300
WL/items listed below.
Breed change Obelisk or starfall gene aether
Also looking for misc apperal I will grab the widgets in a second
Have none
L

Have branches for one below
G

Have the frozen fossil
O

If your WL contains high and low-value items, do prefer to receive several lower-value items? No preference.
Okay with melting fams/apparel? Totally :D
If your total > 1 stack, do you want stacks sent one at a time, or all at once?
One at a time please
Are you okay with payment sent via 1t PAs?
Honestly it would be good for my sanity too

Confirm understanding that I expect ~2 week turnaround per stack melted, and goops should be returned by the same title PM that I sent the order (again, for my own sanity and tracking purposes).
Yup if something comes up I'll let you know
Confirm understanding that if you stop returning melts and do not respond to my check-ins for 6 months, I have the right to revoke your payment regardless of how many melts you have returned -- I do not want to PM items to people who have gone MIA
Yep. That's totally fair.
I think this should be correct now?
@Tropickle I don't mind you asking for an update at all!

81/99 of the food you wanted me to melt for you is done!
@Tropickle I don't mind you asking for an update at all!

81/99 of the food you wanted me to melt for you is done!
@windwheelaster Here's what I have for a total of 167 melts.

Sky Blue Silk Scarf 16g = 12 melts
Celadon Silk Scarf 20g = 20 melts
Malachite Ocular Enhancement 4g = 2 melts
Onyx Seraph Wing Ornament 8g = 5 melts
Pearl Flourish Anklets 15g = 10 melts
Pearl Roundhorn 15g = 10 melts
Peacebringer's Mantle 87g = 87 melts
Nebula Starsilk Shawl 10g = 6 melts
Lovely Seraph Necklace 18g = 15 melts

Confirm, and then I'll send the first stack!
@windwheelaster Here's what I have for a total of 167 melts.

Sky Blue Silk Scarf 16g = 12 melts
Celadon Silk Scarf 20g = 20 melts
Malachite Ocular Enhancement 4g = 2 melts
Onyx Seraph Wing Ornament 8g = 5 melts
Pearl Flourish Anklets 15g = 10 melts
Pearl Roundhorn 15g = 10 melts
Peacebringer's Mantle 87g = 87 melts
Nebula Starsilk Shawl 10g = 6 melts
Lovely Seraph Necklace 18g = 15 melts

Confirm, and then I'll send the first stack!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
That sounds good to me. Informing you as I have a major event tomorrow so I will not be on much in the morning
That sounds good to me. Informing you as I have a major event tomorrow so I will not be on much in the morning
Hello, I just wanted to apologize for being late on this melting time, I had finals this week so I wasn’t able to melt often in the past week, I’ll be able to crank out melts again after today, just wanted to let you know
Hello, I just wanted to apologize for being late on this melting time, I had finals this week so I wasn’t able to melt often in the past week, I’ll be able to crank out melts again after today, just wanted to let you know
@Pearlgold I appreciate you getting in touch!! Thanks ^_^ hope all exams went well!
@Pearlgold I appreciate you getting in touch!! Thanks ^_^ hope all exams went well!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
Hi just a heads up that I've been continuously melting and am a bit delayed in sending my first 99 when I reached it, and just noticed that I'm already at 150+, so I will send 2 sets at once (198) just dividing them arbitrarily like half half across my next 2 PMs. Thanks!!!
Hi just a heads up that I've been continuously melting and am a bit delayed in sending my first 99 when I reached it, and just noticed that I'm already at 150+, so I will send 2 sets at once (198) just dividing them arbitrarily like half half across my next 2 PMs. Thanks!!!
MreCscM.png
@mgcltwo Thank you for letting me know ^_^
@mgcltwo Thank you for letting me know ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@mgcltwo As an update: Your totals look good -- sum of the two PMs do make 198. Thank you!
@mgcltwo As an update: Your totals look good -- sum of the two PMs do make 198. Thank you!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Bowsham Pinging you on my thread, cause we had talked on yours about maybe you melting for WL items. So just following up ^_^
@Bowsham Pinging you on my thread, cause we had talked on yours about maybe you melting for WL items. So just following up ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29