Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melters [H]Fest, gemMP, Genes+
I have just realized that 1000 1t PAs is literally just 1kt so please go ahead :PPPPPP math is hard
I have just realized that 1000 1t PAs is literally just 1kt so please go ahead :PPPPPP math is hard
MreCscM.png
@mgcltwo @Pearlgold I'll send PAs soon. Please don't accept any until I give you another notification here that I'm finished sending. I have PAs out to other people, and my counting might get screwed up if PAs are accepted before I'm done ^_^'
@mgcltwo @Pearlgold I'll send PAs soon. Please don't accept any until I give you another notification here that I'm finished sending. I have PAs out to other people, and my counting might get screwed up if PAs are accepted before I'm done ^_^'
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
Np just tell me when :)
Thanks again
Np just tell me when :)
Thanks again
............................... rynZKex.png
@mgcltwo Ok, all items sent. You should have one PM for each stack, and you'll return stacks one at a time via the chronologically sent PM. Let me know if you have any questions! Otherwise, happy melting! Note: I don't mind if you take time off melting due to festivals~ Edit: AAH *flops on ground* titles got messed up. So starting from 999/1810... It should have been 1089/1810 [emoji=coatl deadpan size=2] Meaning that I sent you a bunch of PMs with wrong titles. What I'm going to do... is send you new PMs. If you could accept the items from the current PMs and then delete them, I think that's the best way for you to have the new, correct PMs all in order. EDIT again: Right. So delete all the new PMs I sent you, cause the body/content of several of them are either missing information, or have the wrong information >_< So sorry for all the problems. Clearly, my brain is choosing to not cooperate. But once you've deleted all the messages, let me know, and I'll resent all new PMs with corrected info... [u][b]TL;DR:[/b][/u] Delete all PMs from 999/1810 to the newest PM. Tell me when you have. I will then send correctly-titled PMs. Also, I over-sent one stack, so please send back one stack of food.
@mgcltwo Ok, all items sent. You should have one PM for each stack, and you'll return stacks one at a time via the chronologically sent PM.

Let me know if you have any questions! Otherwise, happy melting!

Note: I don't mind if you take time off melting due to festivals~

Edit: AAH *flops on ground* titles got messed up. So starting from 999/1810... It should have been 1089/1810 Meaning that I sent you a bunch of PMs with wrong titles. What I'm going to do... is send you new PMs. If you could accept the items from the current PMs and then delete them, I think that's the best way for you to have the new, correct PMs all in order.

EDIT again: Right. So delete all the new PMs I sent you, cause the body/content of several of them are either missing information, or have the wrong information >_< So sorry for all the problems. Clearly, my brain is choosing to not cooperate. But once you've deleted all the messages, let me know, and I'll resent all new PMs with corrected info...

TL;DR: Delete all PMs from 999/1810 to the newest PM. Tell me when you have. I will then send correctly-titled PMs. Also, I over-sent one stack, so please send back one stack of food.
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
[b]Maximum number of items you're interested in melting?[/b] Maybe 2-ish stacks...? It depends on what you have/the time I'm willing to give for the particular item. [b]WL/items listed below. [/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83703912][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/837040/83703912_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Please be as specific as possible!![/b] I wish to receive anything that you have on my wl. I'd prefer project help over items in my general wishlist. Thanks! [b]Okay with melting fams/apparel? [/b]NO, too much trouble with sorting and stuff. 1t PA's should be fine, but I'd prefer either PMs or Crs, but I know it's easy to lose stuff in CRs.
Maximum number of items you're interested in melting?
Maybe 2-ish stacks...? It depends on what you have/the time I'm willing to give for the particular item.
WL/items listed below.
83703912_350.png
Please be as specific as possible!! I wish to receive anything that you have on my wl. I'd prefer project help over items in my general wishlist. Thanks!
Okay with melting fams/apparel? NO, too much trouble with sorting and stuff.
1t PA's should be fine, but I'd prefer either PMs or Crs, but I know it's easy to lose stuff in CRs.
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
@Pearlgold All PAs sent. I'll send the rest of the items in a few hours -- have to run to a meeting~
@Pearlgold All PAs sent. I'll send the rest of the items in a few hours -- have to run to a meeting~
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
Okie, is it okay if I start accepting them now? Or should I wait?
Okie, is it okay if I start accepting them now? Or should I wait?
............................... rynZKex.png
Deleted PMs from 999 onwards and sent back one stack of food!
Deleted PMs from 999 onwards and sent back one stack of food!
MreCscM.png
@pearlgold sorry for late reply, I just got out of the meeting. Yes, you can accept those now!
@pearlgold sorry for late reply, I just got out of the meeting. Yes, you can accept those now!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@mgcltwo Thank you again for dealing with the mess of PMs. For being flooded with pings and PAs and PMs, you handled it all very well lol

You should have the following totals of items (PM titles for returns):
495 apparel = 5 PMs (99 to 495)
297 familiars = 3 PMs (594 to 792)
891 materials = 9 PMs (891 to 1683)
127 food = 2 PMs (1782 ; 1810)

Feel free to shoot me any questions if you get mixed up at all. But the return titles are listed above (for example, the last apparel PM is Return 495/1810).
@mgcltwo Thank you again for dealing with the mess of PMs. For being flooded with pings and PAs and PMs, you handled it all very well lol

You should have the following totals of items (PM titles for returns):
495 apparel = 5 PMs (99 to 495)
297 familiars = 3 PMs (594 to 792)
891 materials = 9 PMs (891 to 1683)
127 food = 2 PMs (1782 ; 1810)

Feel free to shoot me any questions if you get mixed up at all. But the return titles are listed above (for example, the last apparel PM is Return 495/1810).
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png