Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melters [H]Fest, gemMP, Genes+
[center][u][b]Subbed[/b][/u][/center] Hello, I'm short on time to make this post, but I'm looking for people to transmute for me [emoji=cauldron size=1] I need to clear out my hoard, but school is keeping me busy and I don't have time to list everything I have. I'll be paying with items. Pay equivalents are as follows: [b]1 melt = 1-3g LAH/MP price[/b] *MP price is only relevant for Specialty and gMP* [LIST] [*]If I give you a high-value item, such as an MP gene, the pay will be 1 melt = 1g -->Example: Falcon Gene (170kt) requires 170 items melted [*]If you are asking for low-value items, I'll pay 1 melt = 2-3g --> Example: HibDen 15 Gliding Ant (3g LAH) requires 1 item melted [/LIST] [center][emoji=looking glass size=1][emoji=looking glass size=1][emoji=looking glass size=1][/center] [size=4][b]Interested?[/b][/size] All you need to do is respond to the short form below! If I have something that you're after, I'll contact you hopefully within 48hrs. [u]Please NOTE:[/u] I will not haggle for an extended period of time, nor do I want to make offers just to be told "I'm not really needing that right now." So if you post a list, and I offer, I expect that you will at least be interested in working out a deal for the majority of those items. ALSO: Payment, unless I specifically state otherwise, will all be sent after total melting is completed. I don't have the time nor energy to compile lists of what items give an exact value match per stack. Thank you for understanding ^_^ [center][emoji=scroll 2 size=1][emoji=scroll 2 size=1][emoji=scroll 2 size=1][/center] [size=5][b]Form[/size][/b] [u]Some notes before you fill out the form:[/u] [LIST=1] [*]Copy the entire text below, then carefully read and respond to each bullet. [*]The last bullet point specifies that melts should be returned in reply to the same PM as I sent the mats by. Your subject MUST look like the following. [b]Re: Melting for WL: Return #/total[/b] [*][u]Do not[/u] respond to the PM with mats unless you are sending melts back. If you have a question, please create a new PM with a different title. This is for my own organization and tracking purposes. [/LIST] [center][emoji=money bag size=1][emoji=money bag size=1][emoji=money bag size=1][/center] [quote=The Form][LIST][*]Maximum number of items you're interested in melting? [*]WL/items listed below. {you can delete all the formatting/example text after you read and understand} Do NOT format (putting - or > in front of item names, or using widgets). Put multipliers [u]after[/u] the item name (Item x5). Please be as specific as possible!! -->Example: "See my bestiary" posts -- if there is a certain category of fams you're looking for, or want to exclude. Coli fams? Venue? Swipp/Baldwin? MP? [*]If your WL contains high and low-value items, do prefer to receive several lower-value items? [*]Okay with melting fams/apparel? [*]Are you okay with payment sent via 1t PAs? For my own sanity [emoji=coatl happy size=1] [*]Confirm understanding that you will receive one stack of items at a time, and you must return it before I send the next stack. [*]Confirm understanding that I expect ~2 week turnaround per stack melted, and goops should be [u]returned by the same title PM[/u] that I sent the order (again, for my own sanity and tracking purposes). [*]Confirm understanding that if you stop returning melts and do not respond to my check-ins for 6 months, I have the right to revoke your payment regardless of how many melts you have returned -- I do not want to PM items to people who have gone MIA. [/LIST] [/quote] Always feel free to come back around once the current deal is closed! I'm constantly acquiring new items, and once your WL is updated, don't hesitate to post again [emoji=imperial winking size=1] Thank you for your time ^_^
Subbed
Hello, I'm short on time to make this post, but I'm looking for people to transmute for me

I need to clear out my hoard, but school is keeping me busy and I don't have time to list everything I have.

I'll be paying with items. Pay equivalents are as follows:
1 melt = 1-3g LAH/MP price
*MP price is only relevant for Specialty and gMP*
  • If I give you a high-value item, such as an MP gene, the pay will be 1 melt = 1g
    -->Example: Falcon Gene (170kt) requires 170 items melted
  • If you are asking for low-value items, I'll pay 1 melt = 2-3g
    --> Example: HibDen 15 Gliding Ant (3g LAH) requires 1 item melted
Interested?
All you need to do is respond to the short form below! If I have something that you're after, I'll contact you hopefully within 48hrs.

Please NOTE: I will not haggle for an extended period of time, nor do I want to make offers just to be told "I'm not really needing that right now." So if you post a list, and I offer, I expect that you will at least be interested in working out a deal for the majority of those items.
ALSO: Payment, unless I specifically state otherwise, will all be sent after total melting is completed. I don't have the time nor energy to compile lists of what items give an exact value match per stack. Thank you for understanding ^_^
Form
Some notes before you fill out the form:
  1. Copy the entire text below, then carefully read and respond to each bullet.
  2. The last bullet point specifies that melts should be returned in reply to the same PM as I sent the mats by. Your subject MUST look like the following.
    Re: Melting for WL: Return #/total
  3. Do not respond to the PM with mats unless you are sending melts back. If you have a question, please create a new PM with a different title. This is for my own organization and tracking purposes.
The Form wrote:
  • Maximum number of items you're interested in melting?
  • WL/items listed below.
    {you can delete all the formatting/example text after you read and understand}
    Do NOT format (putting - or > in front of item names, or using widgets).
    Put multipliers after the item name (Item x5).
    Please be as specific as possible!!
    -->Example: "See my bestiary" posts -- if there is a certain category of fams you're looking for, or want to exclude. Coli fams? Venue? Swipp/Baldwin? MP?
  • If your WL contains high and low-value items, do prefer to receive several lower-value items?
  • Okay with melting fams/apparel?
  • Are you okay with payment sent via 1t PAs? For my own sanity
  • Confirm understanding that you will receive one stack of items at a time, and you must return it before I send the next stack.
  • Confirm understanding that I expect ~2 week turnaround per stack melted, and goops should be returned by the same title PM that I sent the order (again, for my own sanity and tracking purposes).
  • Confirm understanding that if you stop returning melts and do not respond to my check-ins for 6 months, I have the right to revoke your payment regardless of how many melts you have returned -- I do not want to PM items to people who have gone MIA.
Always feel free to come back around once the current deal is closed! I'm constantly acquiring new items, and once your WL is updated, don't hesitate to post again

Thank you for your time ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
Payment Tracking: Just search @/yourUNhere to see your progress =)

@/Xyleena Here's what I have for a total of 2895 melts

Breed Change: Skydancer 400g = 400 melts
Patchwork = 116g = 116 melts
Returned: 516/516
Paid: Yes

Breed Change: Snapper 325g = 325 melts
Stitched 150g = 150 melts
Returned: 475/475
Paid: yes

Breed Change: Obelisk 400g = 400 melts
Sludge x2 188g per = 376g = 376 melts
Returned: 192/776
Paid: No
(Updated 7/27/2024)

Breed Change: Bogsneak 515g = 515 melts
Polkadot = 20g = 13 melts
Returned: 0/528

Slime x3 200g per = 600g = 600 melts
Returned: 0/600

@/Hailspark Here’s what I have for a total of 235 melts
Fams/App: yes
Returned: 99/235 (198/235 sent 2/27)

Gray Plague Doctor mask 59g = 59 melts
Black Lab coat 85g = 85 melts
Rubber Laboratory gloves 45g = 45 melts
Plague Aura 40g = 40 melts
Classy Top Hat 10g = 6 melts

@/Asterodea Here's what I have for a total of 545 melts.
Returned: 0/545 (545/545 sent 2/18)

Larkspur of Thundercrack 60g = 60 melts
Cerussite Icewarden 130g = 130 melts
Agate Shadowbinder 195g = 195 melts
Fluorite Windsinger 100g = 100 melts
Larimar Tidelord 60g = 60 melts

@/Pearlgold Here's what I have for a total of 1280 melts.
Fams/App: Yes
Returned: 990/1280 (1280/1280 sent 3/7)

Capsule x2 210g per = 420g = 420 melts
Prickly strangler 30g = 30 melts
Meadow tea cups 10g = 7 melts
Meadow tea tray 11g = 8 melts
Meadow towel 2g = 1 melt
Meadow Apron 12g = 9 melts
Meadow Spare Tea 9g = 5 melts
Golden Seraph Anklets 120g = 120 melts
Golden Seraph Armpiece 120g = 120 melts
Golden Seraph Headpiece 150g = 150 melts
Golden Seraph Hip Drape 100g = 100 melts
Golden Seraph Necklace 140g = 140 melts
Golden Seraph Tail Bangle 120g = 120 melts
Desert scrub x50 1.5g per = 75g = 50 melts

@/beb Here's what I have for a total of 2000 melts.
Fams/App: No
Returned: 396/2000 (495/2000 sent 7/01)

Breed Change: Spiral 235g = 235 melts
Breed Change: Pearlcatcher 250g = 250 melts
Breed Change: Banescale 275g = 275 melts
Vial of Elemental Sight 500g = 500 melts
Vial of Fractal Sight 250g = 250 melts
Primary Gene: Giraffe 225g = 225 melts
Secondary Gene: Foam 140g = 140 melts
Dour Sailor's Pants 50g = 50 melts
Maren Ambusher 29g = 25 melts
Maren Wavesinger 34g = 30 melts
Maren Scout 25g = 20 melts
Payment Tracking: Just search @/yourUNhere to see your progress =)

@/Xyleena Here's what I have for a total of 2895 melts

Breed Change: Skydancer 400g = 400 melts
Patchwork = 116g = 116 melts
Returned: 516/516
Paid: Yes

Breed Change: Snapper 325g = 325 melts
Stitched 150g = 150 melts
Returned: 475/475
Paid: yes

Breed Change: Obelisk 400g = 400 melts
Sludge x2 188g per = 376g = 376 melts
Returned: 192/776
(Updated 7/27/2024)

Breed Change: Bogsneak 515g = 515 melts
Polkadot = 20g = 13 melts
Returned: 0/528

Slime x3 200g per = 600g = 600 melts
Returned: 0/600

@/Hailspark Here’s what I have for a total of 235 melts
Returned: 99/235 (198/235 sent 2/27)

Gray Plague Doctor mask 59g = 59 melts
Black Lab coat 85g = 85 melts
Rubber Laboratory gloves 45g = 45 melts
Plague Aura 40g = 40 melts
Classy Top Hat 10g = 6 melts

@/Asterodea Here's what I have for a total of 545 melts.
Returned: 0/545 (545/545 sent 2/18)

Larkspur of Thundercrack 60g = 60 melts
Cerussite Icewarden 130g = 130 melts
Agate Shadowbinder 195g = 195 melts
Fluorite Windsinger 100g = 100 melts
Larimar Tidelord 60g = 60 melts

@/Pearlgold Here's what I have for a total of 1280 melts.
Fams/App: Yes
Returned: 990/1280 (1280/1280 sent 3/7)

Capsule x2 210g per = 420g = 420 melts
Prickly strangler 30g = 30 melts
Meadow tea cups 10g = 7 melts
Meadow tea tray 11g = 8 melts
Meadow towel 2g = 1 melt
Meadow Apron 12g = 9 melts
Meadow Spare Tea 9g = 5 melts
Golden Seraph Anklets 120g = 120 melts
Golden Seraph Armpiece 120g = 120 melts
Golden Seraph Headpiece 150g = 150 melts
Golden Seraph Hip Drape 100g = 100 melts
Golden Seraph Necklace 140g = 140 melts
Golden Seraph Tail Bangle 120g = 120 melts
Desert scrub x50 1.5g per = 75g = 50 melts

@/beb Here's what I have for a total of 2000 melts.
Fams/App: No
Returned: 396/2000 (495/2000 sent 7/01)

Breed Change: Spiral 235g = 235 melts
Breed Change: Pearlcatcher 250g = 250 melts
Breed Change: Banescale 275g = 275 melts
Vial of Elemental Sight 500g = 500 melts
Vial of Fractal Sight 250g = 250 melts
Primary Gene: Giraffe 225g = 225 melts
Secondary Gene: Foam 140g = 140 melts
Dour Sailor's Pants 50g = 50 melts
Maren Ambusher 29g = 25 melts
Maren Wavesinger 34g = 30 melts
Maren Scout 25g = 20 melts
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle I'm interested in melting for you :3 You could find my WL here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78360475][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/783605/78360475_350.png[/img][/url] I'm still a bit confused with the payment though. Is it 1 melt = 1kt/g Or 1 melt = 3kt/g
@Tropickle I'm interested in melting for you :3

You could find my WL here:

78360475_350.png

I'm still a bit confused with the payment though.
Is it 1 melt = 1kt/g
Or 1 melt = 3kt/g
FaCKLHz.png |Buying Spare Inventory Crates |
| WishList |
| Sales Tab |
Hi, I'd like to ask a question about larger orders. What would be your desired time period for a stack? And what would be the largest "order" you'd accept (something worth 300g? 500g? Smaller? Larger?)
Hi, I'd like to ask a question about larger orders. What would be your desired time period for a stack? And what would be the largest "order" you'd accept (something worth 300g? 500g? Smaller? Larger?)
_______
Ashen Lightning Glass

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
Lightningtale

Fulgurite
@XCVN If you read the examples provided, please let me know what specifically is confusing. If you'd like clarification on what I consider a big-ticket item, I'm happy to discuss that more ^_^ I'll look at your WL!

@harpyja 2 weeks is the generally accepted time frame given for a full stack. For a very large order, I can send stacks individually or all at once. I have no max =)

The size of the order doesn't matter. It's the cost of the individual WL items. If you refer to my examples above:
Whether I pay with 5 hibden tasks or 50, each item will be valued differently.
-->Another example
Keel gene for hibden = 1g per melt = 205g
Gliding Ants for hibden = 3g per melt = 3g

Does this make sense? So 50 hibden items could be worth 100g or 1kg, depending on which items they are. I have no max on order size, nor on the worth.

Does that answer your question? Let me know if anything needs clarification ^_^
@XCVN If you read the examples provided, please let me know what specifically is confusing. If you'd like clarification on what I consider a big-ticket item, I'm happy to discuss that more ^_^ I'll look at your WL!

@harpyja 2 weeks is the generally accepted time frame given for a full stack. For a very large order, I can send stacks individually or all at once. I have no max =)

The size of the order doesn't matter. It's the cost of the individual WL items. If you refer to my examples above:
Whether I pay with 5 hibden tasks or 50, each item will be valued differently.
-->Another example
Keel gene for hibden = 1g per melt = 205g
Gliding Ants for hibden = 3g per melt = 3g

Does this make sense? So 50 hibden items could be worth 100g or 1kg, depending on which items they are. I have no max on order size, nor on the worth.

Does that answer your question? Let me know if anything needs clarification ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
Yes, that answered my question very well! I’m currently on mobile, but once I can get back on desktop and figure out what items I need, I’ll get back to you. :)
Yes, that answered my question very well! I’m currently on mobile, but once I can get back on desktop and figure out what items I need, I’ll get back to you. :)
_______
Ashen Lightning Glass

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
Lightningtale

Fulgurite
@Tropickle that has also answered my question. Thank you!

Just send over the stack(s) you want melted, and I'd get on it ^^
@Tropickle that has also answered my question. Thank you!

Just send over the stack(s) you want melted, and I'd get on it ^^
FaCKLHz.png |Buying Spare Inventory Crates |
| WishList |
| Sales Tab |
Hi, my cauldron is sitting empty at the moment so I'd be up for this :) [B]Max number of brews:[/b] I haven't brewed for other people before, so maybe 50 to start with? Though if you have the one skin I'm after I'd be willing to do more [B]Wishlist:[/B] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44145680][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/441457/44145680_350.png[/img][/url] [B]Small items:[/B] this is fine with me (not that I have many small items on my WL)
Hi, my cauldron is sitting empty at the moment so I'd be up for this :)

Max number of brews: I haven't brewed for other people before, so maybe 50 to start with? Though if you have the one skin I'm after I'd be willing to do more
Wishlist:
44145680_350.png
Small items: this is fine with me (not that I have many small items on my WL)
dEo6ta2.png
Maximum number of items you're interested in melting?
however many needed :)

WL/items listed below. Please be as specific as possible!!
my wishlist is here, i am looking for any genes, scenes, or apparel from there :) (for apparel, specifically flowerfalls <3)

If you are seeking several smaller-ticket items, please confirm:
Are you okay with payment sent via 1t PAs? For my own sanity
uhhh sure? could you clarify what you might classify as a smaller ticket item please? :>
Maximum number of items you're interested in melting?
however many needed :)

WL/items listed below. Please be as specific as possible!!
my wishlist is here, i am looking for any genes, scenes, or apparel from there :) (for apparel, specifically flowerfalls <3)

If you are seeking several smaller-ticket items, please confirm:
Are you okay with payment sent via 1t PAs? For my own sanity
uhhh sure? could you clarify what you might classify as a smaller ticket item please? :>
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
[b]Maximum number of items you're interested in melting?[/b] Probably around 400g worth at once? Definitely no more than 500g at a time. Although I'd definitely prefer to melt a stack at a time, otherwise it'd be too difficult to keep track of everything. [b]WL/items listed below. Please be as specific as possible![/b] Wishlist: [item=Breed Change: Ridgeback] [item=Breed Change: Spiral] [item=Primary Gene: Flaunt][item=Secondary Gene: Striation] [item=Tertiary Gene: Smoke] [item=Conflagrant Kilt] [item=Conflagrant Halo] [item=Cleaver] [item=Power Up Aura] Hoarded Items I'd love to melt for: [item=Brilliant Psywurm] [item=Black Hainu Collar] [item=Crow] [item=Leucistic Crow] [item=Bleeding Heart Crow] [item=Magpie] [item=Squall Seeker] [item=Storm Seeker] [item=Omen Seeker] [item=Death Seeker] [item=Lion's Mane Seeker] [item=Whisper] [b]If you are seeking several smaller-ticket items, please confirm: Are you okay with payment sent via 1t PAs? For my own sanity[/b] That'd be fine, sure!
Maximum number of items you're interested in melting? Probably around 400g worth at once? Definitely no more than 500g at a time. Although I'd definitely prefer to melt a stack at a time, otherwise it'd be too difficult to keep track of everything.

WL/items listed below. Please be as specific as possible!

Wishlist:
Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Spiral Primary Gene: Flaunt Secondary Gene: Striation Tertiary Gene: Smoke
Conflagrant Kilt Conflagrant Halo Cleaver Power Up Aura

Hoarded Items I'd love to melt for:
Brilliant Psywurm Black Hainu Collar Crow Leucistic Crow Bleeding Heart Crow Magpie Squall Seeker Storm Seeker Omen Seeker Death Seeker Lion's Mane Seeker Whisper

If you are seeking several smaller-ticket items, please confirm: Are you okay with payment sent via 1t PAs? For my own sanity That'd be fine, sure!
_______
Ashen Lightning Glass

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
Lightningtale

Fulgurite