Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exalt Lair Inquiries...
1 2 3 4 5 6
Currently saving for hibden tasks. Then I also need t for lair expansions. My dragons are actually my last priority. Fest stuff also comes first. Also trying to get some retired stuff takes a lot of money..
Currently saving for hibden tasks. Then I also need t for lair expansions. My dragons are actually my last priority. Fest stuff also comes first. Also trying to get some retired stuff takes a lot of money..
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o3_100.png .... > Goal: complete bestiary
> (excluding KS + Boolean)

> Dragons for sale
.............. Looking for:
13359.png
................. tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o1_100.png
i am definitely an exalt lair but i don't tend to put the effort in. right now most money is going to my bucketloads of gene projects and expanding my lair. thankfully i finished my hibden earlier this year (and now i'm going to have to grab the new slots that were released recently. sigh. never truly ends)
i am definitely an exalt lair but i don't tend to put the effort in. right now most money is going to my bucketloads of gene projects and expanding my lair. thankfully i finished my hibden earlier this year (and now i'm going to have to grab the new slots that were released recently. sigh. never truly ends)
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I run a lore lair. Dominance and exalting are just part of the lore. I have some gene projects I save up for, and this focus will eventually shift over to the bestiary when I get the rest of the genes I want for my progens.
I run a lore lair. Dominance and exalting are just part of the lore. I have some gene projects I save up for, and this focus will eventually shift over to the bestiary when I get the rest of the genes I want for my progens.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
most of my funds goes towards Gen 1 projects nowadays. I also spend a good chunk on random stuff I like to hoard.
most of my funds goes towards Gen 1 projects nowadays. I also spend a good chunk on random stuff I like to hoard.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
I may not have many dragons but the few I have are heavy money sinks lol

Also saving funds for art/commissions for other projects

And if you’re really into dom, the dom bank itself is an endless money pit because you can never have enough. One battle and it can all blow away
I may not have many dragons but the few I have are heavy money sinks lol

Also saving funds for art/commissions for other projects

And if you’re really into dom, the dom bank itself is an endless money pit because you can never have enough. One battle and it can all blow away
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
i'm an exalt lair in the sense that i don't often just... buy dragons unless they're a project. i just want to let people know that i will exalt most of the dragons i buy at some point and that they're most likely not a perma.

i am unfortunately perpetually poor bc i only really exalt during major pushes if i have the energy -_- BUT what money i do have goes towards. uh. skins and the very occasional gene for projects. and then more dragons for other projects. i'm in a state of getting projects and never finishing them
i'm an exalt lair in the sense that i don't often just... buy dragons unless they're a project. i just want to let people know that i will exalt most of the dragons i buy at some point and that they're most likely not a perma.

i am unfortunately perpetually poor bc i only really exalt during major pushes if i have the energy -_- BUT what money i do have goes towards. uh. skins and the very occasional gene for projects. and then more dragons for other projects. i'm in a state of getting projects and never finishing them
I guess I'm sort of an exalt lair? In that I'm breeding my dragons for specific dragons, but also okay training-to-exalt if someone doesn't like a hatchling and purchase them. I also impulse-buy a good amount, which is fine for many dragons I "save" that way, except I also try to resell and/or exalt those that don't sell if I don't need them.

I do name my exalts before exalting. And I do train them up. Tbh, the 10-15k I get from exalting beats the tiny fraction I get by no-selling-for-15k.
I guess I'm sort of an exalt lair? In that I'm breeding my dragons for specific dragons, but also okay training-to-exalt if someone doesn't like a hatchling and purchase them. I also impulse-buy a good amount, which is fine for many dragons I "save" that way, except I also try to resell and/or exalt those that don't sell if I don't need them.

I do name my exalts before exalting. And I do train them up. Tbh, the 10-15k I get from exalting beats the tiny fraction I get by no-selling-for-15k.
r5XHsz9.gif Olya
she/her
FR+2
Currently saving for the 10mil vault achievement.

Also eggs, genes, accents eat up my wallet. Exalting is a good money, especially if you double up on festivals for currency/chest drops, or when dom battles happen. Fewer dragons you have as "perms" = more space for fodder = more $$$.
Currently saving for the 10mil vault achievement.

Also eggs, genes, accents eat up my wallet. Exalting is a good money, especially if you double up on festivals for currency/chest drops, or when dom battles happen. Fewer dragons you have as "perms" = more space for fodder = more $$$.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
Right now, most of my treasure gets spent on familiars. But I spend money on buying or geneing certain dragons when the mood strikes.
Right now, most of my treasure gets spent on familiars. But I spend money on buying or geneing certain dragons when the mood strikes.
4Ahxw5q.png

a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

h7pejHd.gif
Most of my dragons are g1s, and that gets expensive to gene them all. And I'm trying to collect as many familiars as reasonably possible, which also isn't exactly cheap. Rn I'm grinding for some lair expansions because my lair does grow slowly since I try not to have too many open g1 projects at a time, but it does still grow over time.
Most of my dragons are g1s, and that gets expensive to gene them all. And I'm trying to collect as many familiars as reasonably possible, which also isn't exactly cheap. Rn I'm grinding for some lair expansions because my lair does grow slowly since I try not to have too many open g1 projects at a time, but it does still grow over time.
83233757.png:Pet The Noodle:83233757.png
1 2 3 4 5 6