Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NatDom] GG2024 OOF Raffle - Finished
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
I would rather sing with other people. Alone I can't cally a tune in a bucket, but singing in a group somehow makes me more confident and better at actually hitting the notes.
I would rather sing with other people. Alone I can't cally a tune in a bucket, but singing in a group somehow makes me more confident and better at actually hitting the notes.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@Puggles I noticed on the sheet you've missed an 'i' in my username, there are two in phoeniix.
@Puggles I noticed on the sheet you've missed an 'i' in my username, there are two in phoeniix.
@phoeniixfire

Thanks for letting me know, all fixed now, sorry for missing it
@phoeniixfire

Thanks for letting me know, all fixed now, sorry for missing it
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
QotD:

Definitely singing with other people. I don't NOT have the confidence to sing alone!
QotD:

Definitely singing with other people. I don't NOT have the confidence to sing alone!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@Puggles I also just noticed you marked me as sending 14 dragons when it should be 24.
@Puggles I also just noticed you marked me as sending 14 dragons when it should be 24.
Would you rather sing alone or with other people? Each species of cicada sings a distinctive sounding song, and groups of them tend to harmonize their songs.

I feel like it'd be more fun to sing in a group! Depends on the group and the song - I love a good sea shanty.
Would you rather sing alone or with other people? Each species of cicada sings a distinctive sounding song, and groups of them tend to harmonize their songs.

I feel like it'd be more fun to sing in a group! Depends on the group and the song - I love a good sea shanty.
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png

I would rather sing with other people so that I don’t feel lonely or shy or anything :)

I would rather sing with other people so that I don’t feel lonely or shy or anything :)
Untitled390-20240403161955.png
A bit of a tricky question for me... Probably with other people; I've always enjoyed singing in choirs and getting to create nice harmonies. Singing alone is fun, but there's only so much a single voice can do!
A bit of a tricky question for me... Probably with other people; I've always enjoyed singing in choirs and getting to create nice harmonies. Singing alone is fun, but there's only so much a single voice can do!
jt3PpxV.png
Definitely prefer singing with other people - I grew up singing in choir throughout my grade school days lol
Definitely prefer singing with other people - I grew up singing in choir throughout my grade school days lol
p3ajhy5.png
mothable
he/him
- art shop
- adopt shop
Prefer singing with others - preferably with a LOT of others so my awful horrible off-tune voice gets drowned out as much as possible lol
Prefer singing with others - preferably with a LOT of others so my awful horrible off-tune voice gets drowned out as much as possible lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59