Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | bonivich's art emporium | full
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
@teria I am glad you like how she turned out! Thank you again for your patience and patronage! ♥♥ You have a fantastic day/evening. ♥
@teria I am glad you like how she turned out! Thank you again for your patience and patronage! ♥♥ You have a fantastic day/evening. ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Could you ping me too please? your work is fantastic!
Could you ping me too please? your work is fantastic!
9BcJXjq.png
@PhantasiDreamin Hello! If you'd like to be pinged for any of my openings feel free to subscribe to my on-site pinglist below! c: I will also include my special ones, too, in case you want to join that one as well. You can find more information about what each one means, here! ♥

@PhantasiDreamin Hello! If you'd like to be pinged for any of my openings feel free to subscribe to my on-site pinglist below! c: I will also include my special ones, too, in case you want to join that one as well. You can find more information about what each one means, here! ♥

"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

No worries! Thank you so much ^^ The watercolour look makes this really cool ^^
No worries! Thank you so much ^^ The watercolour look makes this really cool ^^
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
[center][font=cambria][size=6][emoji=old parchment] [b]updates.[/b] [emoji=old parchment][/size] @pinglist-302 [b]this is not an opening...yet[/b] hello, my art pinglist! I am letting you all know that the revamp and adjusted prices for the art I will offer have been finished! I have also simplified things for everyone so it feels less daunting. feel free to check them out [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3031329][b]on the first page[/b][/url]. I will be opening again after a mini-holiday next week, so look forward to that! I will be opening FRC and USD slots at that time. thank you all so much~♥
updates.
@| bonivich | art::general

this is not an opening...yet

hello, my art pinglist! I am letting you all know that the revamp and adjusted prices for the art I will offer have been finished! I have also simplified things for everyone so it feels less daunting. feel free to check them out on the first page.

I will be opening again after a mini-holiday next week, so look forward to that! I will be opening FRC and USD slots at that time. thank you all so much~♥

ooh , so looking forward to it !! i've been eager to commission you back for a while now haha . hope your mini-holiday in the meantime is restful and enjoyable !
ooh , so looking forward to it !! i've been eager to commission you back for a while now haha . hope your mini-holiday in the meantime is restful and enjoyable !
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
I'm so excited!! I hope I can scrape together some funds in time [emoji=new friend size=1]
I'm so excited!! I hope I can scrape together some funds in time
Ouuu ouuu yesss I can not wait for the re-opening, have a good rest in the meanwhile!
Ouuu ouuu yesss I can not wait for the re-opening, have a good rest in the meanwhile!
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
ok google how to materialize a few thousand gems out of thin air- Prob will skip this opening, but exited for revamp, Your new art looks amazing! Keep it up [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
ok google how to materialize a few thousand gems out of thin air- Prob will skip this opening, but exited for revamp, Your new art looks amazing! Keep it up
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
[center][font=cambria]@Mem thank you so much, that means a lot! I am excited for my mini-holiday after my week of work~ ♥ [emoji=old parchment] @Noctomnis thank you so much; and if not I hope to open up more consistently for a bit so hopefully you can snag one! [emoji=old parchment] @TheUltimateOwl thank you very much! ♥ [emoji=old parchment] @forcedcoma if google can help you do that please share your secret...would save me from all the pa's of skins I order, lmaooo. and thank you so much! It is nice to see you around again! I hope I can snag a slot from you once I get some mons. c:
@Mem thank you so much, that means a lot! I am excited for my mini-holiday after my week of work~ ♥

@Noctomnis thank you so much; and if not I hope to open up more consistently for a bit so hopefully you can snag one!

@TheUltimateOwl thank you very much! ♥

@forcedcoma if google can help you do that please share your secret...would save me from all the pa's of skins I order, lmaooo. and thank you so much! It is nice to see you around again! I hope I can snag a slot from you once I get some mons. c:

1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65