Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL] The Pixel Forge--Dragon Weapons
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39
Heck yeah thank you! Hope you open a few slots hehe
Heck yeah thank you! Hope you open a few slots hehe
hehe eyeing the slots intensely
hehe eyeing the slots intensely
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
Hey hey, happy to see you back (hopefully soon)! I just wanted to let you know it looks like you missed the re-upload of two of my weapons (I don't need them, but wanted to tell you so you could add them to your archive if you desired!) [Img]https://file.garden/ZUJ1CaE0phfIGDZm/Art%20-%20Flight%20Rising/Weapon_Rhyennah.png[/img] & [img]https://file.garden/ZUJ1CaE0phfIGDZm/Art%20-%20Flight%20Rising/Weapon_Draca_1_Right.png[/img]
Hey hey, happy to see you back (hopefully soon)! I just wanted to let you know it looks like you missed the re-upload of two of my weapons (I don't need them, but wanted to tell you so you could add them to your archive if you desired!)
Weapon_Rhyennah.png & Weapon_Draca_1_Right.png
_
Goes away in the end...
Draca_1.png
I will make you hurt..."
@Alithea auh, duly noted, thank you! ^^
@Alithea auh, duly noted, thank you! ^^
WvEXipG.png
hh5n4WA.png
mlHpBMC.png

6JTiqfF.png
fkWjutW.png
pg-doll-small.png kamgigari.gif
[center] [quote]@pinglist-7169[/quote] Okay. I now see why I opened this shop so often last year JSADKSJSNA as soon as I actively get back into FR, the brainrot consumes once again.... the people yearn for the forge (its me im people) /j [emoji=star size=1] [b]SO! First slot opening is live! Yayy![/b] [emoji=star size=1] [b]But before you go and claim a slot, a few things were slightly updated! [/b] -------- ------- [b][emoji=money bag size=1] Firstly......[/b] [b]I've [u]updated the prices[/u] for the weapons AND [u]added USD[/u] as a potential payment![/b] (Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause ;v;) [b]To quote the adjusted front page:[/b] [quote] [b]One weapon costs 200 [emoji=gem size=1] / 200k [emoji=treasure size=1] / $2 USD.[/b] EX: A bundle of 3 would cost 600 [emoji=gem size=1] / 600k [emoji=treasure size=1] / $6 USD. I accept mixed payments! The ratio is 1 [emoji=gem size=1] : 1k [emoji=treasure size=1] : $1 USD [b]If you're paying with USD, you can pay [url=https://ko-fi.com/kamgigari]>>HERE<<[/url] on my KoFi![/b] [b]Want a weapon type that you don't see? Sponsoring a new weapon costs 50 [emoji=gem size=1] / 50k[emoji=treasure size=1]![/b][/quote] -------- ------- [b][emoji=firework size=1] Secondly...[/b] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/82315415_YMh5VjtWjcdMevc.png[/img] [b]There are two new weapon templates for you to pick from![/b] The [b]Deck of Cards[/b] for those more whimsically and magically inclined! And the [b]Handaxe[/b] for those who need an axe to-go! -------- ------- And that should be all, thank you for reading! If you don't get a slot, don't worry! There will be more openings to come ^^ -Kam [/center]

Okay. I now see why I opened this shop so often last year JSADKSJSNA as soon as I actively get back into FR, the brainrot consumes once again.... the people yearn for the forge (its me im people) /j

SO! First slot opening is live! Yayy!
But before you go and claim a slot, a few things were slightly updated!

Firstly......
I've updated the prices for the weapons AND added USD as a potential payment!
(Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause ;v;)

To quote the adjusted front page:
Quote:
One weapon costs 200 / 200k / $2 USD.
EX: A bundle of 3 would cost 600 / 600k / $6 USD.
I accept mixed payments! The ratio is 1 : 1k : $1 USD
If you're paying with USD, you can pay >>HERE<< on my KoFi!

Want a weapon type that you don't see?
Sponsoring a new weapon costs 50 / 50k!

Secondly...
82315415_YMh5VjtWjcdMevc.png

There are two new weapon templates for you to pick from!
The Deck of Cards for those more whimsically and magically inclined!
And the Handaxe for those who need an axe to-go!

And that should be all, thank you for reading!
If you don't get a slot, don't worry! There will be more openings to come ^^
-Kam
WvEXipG.png
hh5n4WA.png
mlHpBMC.png

6JTiqfF.png
fkWjutW.png
[s]Claiming a slot! Will fill out form promptly![/s] Will be grabbing 4 weapons with gems if that's okay! ^^ [b]DRAGON #1: Yippee [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70257750][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/702578/70257750_350.png[/img][/url] General Aesthetics:[/b] Pastel Rainbow, Twinkle/Flicker, Cute Accessories, Clouds, Stars, Hearts, any combination that works for you! [b]WEAPON #1 Weapon Choice:[/b] Deck of Cards [b]Design Notes:[/b] Card symbols could be rainbow maybe? Like each symbol is pink, yellow, green, blue, and repeats? Rest is up to you! [b]WEAPON #2 Weapon Choice:[/b] Staff [b]Design Notes:[/b] No preferences, please have fun with it! [b]WEAPON #3 Weapon Choice:[/b] Bow, nocked (that's with an arrow loaded right?) [b]Design Notes:[/b] No preferences, please have fun with it! [b]WEAPON #4 Weapon Choice:[/b] Shortsword [b]Design Notes:[/b] No preferences, please have fun with it! Overall I'd just like everything to look cute but still capable! Please let me know when I can send payment over, thank you so much!
Claiming a slot! Will fill out form promptly!

Will be grabbing 4 weapons with gems if that's okay! ^^

DRAGON #1: Yippee
70257750_350.png
General Aesthetics:
Pastel Rainbow, Twinkle/Flicker, Cute Accessories, Clouds, Stars, Hearts, any combination that works for you!

WEAPON #1
Weapon Choice:
Deck of Cards
Design Notes: Card symbols could be rainbow maybe? Like each symbol is pink, yellow, green, blue, and repeats? Rest is up to you!

WEAPON #2
Weapon Choice:
Staff
Design Notes: No preferences, please have fun with it!

WEAPON #3
Weapon Choice:
Bow, nocked (that's with an arrow loaded right?)

WEAPON #4
Weapon Choice:
Shortsword

Overall I'd just like everything to look cute but still capable! Please let me know when I can send payment over, thank you so much!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
Question; I have a few bloodborne dragons would you be open to making a weapon from the game (saw cleaver etc)? I would sponsor a new weapon type as well as the fee
Question; I have a few bloodborne dragons would you be open to making a weapon from the game (saw cleaver etc)? I would sponsor a new weapon type as well as the fee
@Bowsham oh sure! I can give it a go :>
@Bowsham oh sure! I can give it a go :>
WvEXipG.png
hh5n4WA.png
mlHpBMC.png

6JTiqfF.png
fkWjutW.png
@Kamgigari

Awesome claiming a slot I'll fill out the form in a min
@Kamgigari

Awesome claiming a slot I'll fill out the form in a min