Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [aaa] Major Arcana Collaboration Sales
Whoa they're all so gorgeous!
Quick question, I'm curious on how a skinmaker can join a collaboration like this? I've seen a couple before but they all seem to be private :0
Thanks in advance! :>
Quick question, I'm curious on how a skinmaker can join a collaboration like this? I've seen a couple before but they all seem to be private :0
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 300 stars!
@DragonsMythos @1864 @Havic @Peafowl @Scorporius @lynxedlight @StarSpeckledInk @Anovaal @Ianthe69 @Wayword

Hello! Your run is full - could you send prepayment over for XXI. The World at your earliest convenience? (650g/780kt)
@DragonsMythos @1864 @Havic @Peafowl @Scorporius @lynxedlight @StarSpeckledInk @Anovaal @Ianthe69 @Wayword

Hello! Your run is full - could you send prepayment over for XXI. The World at your earliest convenience? (650g/780kt)
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
[quote name="@theNightmareKing" date="2024-05-17 23:35:21" ] Whoa they're all so gorgeous! Quick question, I'm curious on how a skinmaker can join a collaboration like this? I've seen a couple before but they all seem to be private :0 Thanks in advance! :> [/quote] You might notice with a lot of these collabs/challenges that they have "aaa" associated with the title, skin names, etc. That's because they're organized through the discord server Accent Addicts Anonymous ("aaa" for short). Members of the server are welcome to join in on such projects; there's a specific channel dedicated to skin challenges :]
@theNightmareKing wrote on 2024-05-17 23:35:21:

You might notice with a lot of these collabs/challenges that they have "aaa" associated with the title, skin names, etc. That's because they're organized through the discord server Accent Addicts Anonymous ("aaa" for short). Members of the server are welcome to join in on such projects; there's a specific channel dedicated to skin challenges :]
RGfeibN.png
This is super impressive! I'm not big into tarot but they're all beautiful! You guys did a great job!
This is super impressive! I'm not big into tarot but they're all beautiful! You guys did a great job!
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
[columns] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5MyC6eb.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/778.png[/img] [size=6][font=tahoma]II. The High Priestess[/size] [size=5][font=tahoma]850[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/icons/29.png[/img] Collaboration with @asgore! [color=dimgray][size=3][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-gtkMe5sU9m4RQm5SeklvnS_J_gxfDdU4avEUaKh5OE/edit?usp=sharing]Sign up for slots here![/url] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/eee22210][size=2]Previews here![/url][/columns] [center]@pinglist-6256
5MyC6eb.png
778.png

II. The High Priestess
85029.png

Collaboration with @asgore!

Previews here!
these are all beautiful!! * o* you guys did an amazing job ♥
these are all beautiful!! * o* you guys did an amazing job ♥
sweet solitude  f a r c a l l e r
————————————————————————————————————

cara they/them fr+8
« about | sales | avatar »
- - - +
BYE BYE there goes all of my saved treasure </3 so worth it though
BYE BYE there goes all of my saved treasure </3 so worth it though
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| i hope you have a good day!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
[quote name="Kudu" date="2024-05-17 23:55:26" ] You might notice with a lot of these collabs/challenges that they have "aaa" associated with the title, skin names, etc. That's because they're organized through the discord server Accent Addicts Anonymous ("aaa" for short). Members of the server are welcome to join in on such projects; there's a specific channel dedicated to skin challenges :] [/quote] I see! Thank you for explaining <33 Is the server open orrr do you need some qualifications? I would love to join if I could :0
Kudu wrote on 2024-05-17 23:55:26:
You might notice with a lot of these collabs/challenges that they have "aaa" associated with the title, skin names, etc. That's because they're organized through the discord server Accent Addicts Anonymous ("aaa" for short). Members of the server are welcome to join in on such projects; there's a specific channel dedicated to skin challenges :]

I see! Thank you for explaining <33
Is the server open orrr do you need some qualifications? I would love to join if I could :0
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 300 stars!
Can someone add me to the spreadsheet for wheel of fortune and the sun? Im on mobile and cant edit the sheet! TY! ^^
Can someone add me to the spreadsheet for wheel of fortune and the sun? Im on mobile and cant edit the sheet! TY! ^^
-- -- RWDGzow.png
@Hazelgem i'm not associated with any of the skin creators but happened to look at the thread - just posting an update to let you (and anyone else) know i added you to both lists ♥
@Hazelgem i'm not associated with any of the skin creators but happened to look at the thread - just posting an update to let you (and anyone else) know i added you to both lists ♥
sweet solitude  f a r c a l l e r
————————————————————————————————————

cara they/them fr+8
« about | sales | avatar »
- - - +