Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248
@Emanuele @enevera @MrQuin apologies for the delay! your entries have been removed as requested c:
@Emanuele @enevera @MrQuin apologies for the delay! your entries have been removed as requested c:
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
hello! could i be removed from all eye pinglists, please? i definitly percieved it wrong filling out the form, i meant to just be pinged for the specific colour search w/o an eye pref!
hello! could i be removed from all eye pinglists, please? i definitly percieved it wrong filling out the form, i meant to just be pinged for the specific colour search w/o an eye pref!
oghFcJ4.gif
Hi!
Could someone maybe assist me? °^^
I think I did something wrong when trying to add myself to the lists, tried to remove myself from the general list but it still shows me on the Sub Checker General. Could you remove me from that?
Second, for the date check, I got one for 3rd Sep. (any year). Could the Unbred/Bred Status be changed to Unbred only?
Thanks so much!
Hi!
Could someone maybe assist me? °^^
I think I did something wrong when trying to add myself to the lists, tried to remove myself from the general list but it still shows me on the Sub Checker General. Could you remove me from that?
Second, for the date check, I got one for 3rd Sep. (any year). Could the Unbred/Bred Status be changed to Unbred only?
Thanks so much!
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
@mainecoons I hve updated your colour search entries to be all/no preference under the flight option

@Tazmir I have removed your general entry form, please do let us know if you have any questions on how to fill it out if you want to resubmit. I have also updated your date entry as requested
@mainecoons I hve updated your colour search entries to be all/no preference under the flight option

@Tazmir I have removed your general entry form, please do let us know if you have any questions on how to fill it out if you want to resubmit. I have also updated your date entry as requested
About
Skin shop
xx
@Rohi please just remove me from the pinglist entirely, i'm still recieving notifications/on every pinglist for any eye type on any dragon regardless of the colours
@Rohi please just remove me from the pinglist entirely, i'm still recieving notifications/on every pinglist for any eye type on any dragon regardless of the colours
oghFcJ4.gif
@mainecoons I have deleted your form per request.

I also had a look into your entry further and the issue is not to do with eye type it was because you had selected "all colours" across all three of primary/secondary/tertiary. This overwrites and specific colour selections and was causing you to be pinged for literally every single dragon.

Additionally, it looks like the only other item you have selected in this eldritch for primary/secondary/tertiary, so I am assuming that you were aiming for any XYZ with eldritch as one of the colours and any other colours for the other two? If this is the case then you would need to submit 3 separate forms as follows
1:
2:
3:
|
|
|
Primary: Eldritch
Primary: All
|
|
|
Secondary: All
Secondary: Eldritch
|
|
|
Tertiary: All
Tertiary: Eldritch

The reason for this is that every single element of the colour preference form is considered to be a "conditional" element. This means that in order for you to be pinged, every single condition you selected must be met.

The form itself is split into 2 parts, the first section you select all/specific for each of primary, secondary and tertiary and in the second section, for each one that you selected specific colours in part 1, you select the specific colours.

If you select eldritch as a specific colour for prim/sec/tert even if you later select XYZ only, it will not ping you for eldritch primary dragons because the condition of eldritch sec/tert is not met.

hope this helps if you do decide to resubmit.

edit: you have another entry for the below that has been submitted correctly, please let me know if you also want this one deleting (assuming that you originally requested them all to be deleted because the second entry was incorrect)
primary: Maize, Cream, Antique, Moon,
secondary: Eldritch, Forest, Camo, Swamp, Peridot, Crocodile,
Tertiary: Beige, Stone, Taupe, Driftwood, Latte, Pearl,

@mainecoons I have deleted your form per request.

I also had a look into your entry further and the issue is not to do with eye type it was because you had selected "all colours" across all three of primary/secondary/tertiary. This overwrites and specific colour selections and was causing you to be pinged for literally every single dragon.

Additionally, it looks like the only other item you have selected in this eldritch for primary/secondary/tertiary, so I am assuming that you were aiming for any XYZ with eldritch as one of the colours and any other colours for the other two? If this is the case then you would need to submit 3 separate forms as follows
1:
2:
3:
|
|
|
Primary: Eldritch
|
|
|
Secondary: Eldritch
|
|
|
Tertiary: Eldritch

The reason for this is that every single element of the colour preference form is considered to be a "conditional" element. This means that in order for you to be pinged, every single condition you selected must be met.

The form itself is split into 2 parts, the first section you select all/specific for each of primary, secondary and tertiary and in the second section, for each one that you selected specific colours in part 1, you select the specific colours.

If you select eldritch as a specific colour for prim/sec/tert even if you later select XYZ only, it will not ping you for eldritch primary dragons because the condition of eldritch sec/tert is not met.

hope this helps if you do decide to resubmit.

edit: you have another entry for the below that has been submitted correctly, please let me know if you also want this one deleting (assuming that you originally requested them all to be deleted because the second entry was incorrect)
primary: Maize, Cream, Antique, Moon,
secondary: Eldritch, Forest, Camo, Swamp, Peridot, Crocodile,
Tertiary: Beige, Stone, Taupe, Driftwood, Latte, Pearl,

About
Skin shop
xx
@Rohi thank you for explaining it! i had a feeling i had done something wrong along the way, i just had no idea what it mightve been. iirc i was filling this out on a very sleep deprived day, i apologize for the inconvenience!! also yes, i had forgotten about that entry but i obtained the dragon that was intended for so it can be removed as well :)

thanks again for all the help!
@Rohi thank you for explaining it! i had a feeling i had done something wrong along the way, i just had no idea what it mightve been. iirc i was filling this out on a very sleep deprived day, i apologize for the inconvenience!! also yes, i had forgotten about that entry but i obtained the dragon that was intended for so it can be removed as well :)

thanks again for all the help!
oghFcJ4.gif
@mainecoons absolutely no worries, appreciate that the forms are quite lengthy and can be confusing. The second entry has also now also been removed c:
@mainecoons absolutely no worries, appreciate that the forms are quite lengthy and can be confusing. The second entry has also now also been removed c:
About
Skin shop
xx
I wanted to get on the pinglists for Roundsey flat sales and auctions, but after getting to the first page of the forms, I didn't see any options for that and I'm not sure what to click before moving to the next page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I wanted to get on the pinglists for Roundsey flat sales and auctions, but after getting to the first page of the forms, I didn't see any options for that and I'm not sure what to click before moving to the next page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
93305175.png63776550.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup hello, the pinglists are split into two sections;
- conditionals
- the pinglists themselves

The conditionals are sales type, gender, bred status and pose change. In order for you to be pinged all of your conditional options have to be met and at least one of the pinglists you selected (e.g. doubles) is generated by the website.

These are then followed by the actual pinglists themselves. The pinglists are not conditional of each other, so if you don't specifically want to be pinged for something then you shouldn't select it.

The option to add yourself to the roundsey list is one of the last questions so you will need to select through the rest to be able to get to those options.
@HSoup hello, the pinglists are split into two sections;
- conditionals
- the pinglists themselves

The conditionals are sales type, gender, bred status and pose change. In order for you to be pinged all of your conditional options have to be met and at least one of the pinglists you selected (e.g. doubles) is generated by the website.

These are then followed by the actual pinglists themselves. The pinglists are not conditional of each other, so if you don't specifically want to be pinged for something then you shouldn't select it.

The option to add yourself to the roundsey list is one of the last questions so you will need to select through the rest to be able to get to those options.
About
Skin shop
xx
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248