Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | giant facepalm moment
1 2
saw the skin comp for the upcoming event and thought yknow what? let’s give it a try. why not. i had an idea i wanted to test out. almost finished and i realised its very earth aligned. for a nature event. i don’t know how i didn’t put two and two together till now.

safe to say i probably shouldn’t bother posting it lol . facepalming.
saw the skin comp for the upcoming event and thought yknow what? let’s give it a try. why not. i had an idea i wanted to test out. almost finished and i realised its very earth aligned. for a nature event. i don’t know how i didn’t put two and two together till now.

safe to say i probably shouldn’t bother posting it lol . facepalming.
zVzI8uZ.jpg
I mean! You could just post it anyways in the competition and see. I feel like there were a few skins that weren't very suited to their flight that have won in the past...

Also, could either save it for Rockbreakers' ooooorr just make an uma shop :3c
I mean! You could just post it anyways in the competition and see. I feel like there were a few skins that weren't very suited to their flight that have won in the past...

Also, could either save it for Rockbreakers' ooooorr just make an uma shop :3c
iwd6mnF.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
I mean, look, there are quite a few Nature skins that have a big Water vibe, at this point. You can't be hurt by posting it- worst case scenario is that it doesn't win, and that's what you're already expecting, yeah?

Best case scenario is that it either wins or drums up a lot of interest as a UMA!
I mean, look, there are quite a few Nature skins that have a big Water vibe, at this point. You can't be hurt by posting it- worst case scenario is that it doesn't win, and that's what you're already expecting, yeah?

Best case scenario is that it either wins or drums up a lot of interest as a UMA!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

You could save it for the next Rockbreakers and start working on a more Naturey themed one.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
think of it this way, you got your rockbreakers entry done way early. ahead of the game
think of it this way, you got your rockbreakers entry done way early. ahead of the game
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
to be fair, earth and nature are very similar in various ways- and as others have mentioned, there's other entries that are aligned to other elements, especially water and earth! you could save it, submit it as-is, or even slap some conveniently placed plants on there to make it more nature-leaning if you really feel it isn't enough
or, like others said, you could check for interest and just make a UMA!!
personally I think you should submit it, I love seeing more unique entries for the contests and a more earth-aligned entry would certainly be refreshing to see even if it doesn't win!! plus, you can always submit it for BOTH greenskeeper then rockbreaker if it doesn't win greenskeeper
sorry if im kinda rambling LOL
to be fair, earth and nature are very similar in various ways- and as others have mentioned, there's other entries that are aligned to other elements, especially water and earth! you could save it, submit it as-is, or even slap some conveniently placed plants on there to make it more nature-leaning if you really feel it isn't enough
or, like others said, you could check for interest and just make a UMA!!
personally I think you should submit it, I love seeing more unique entries for the contests and a more earth-aligned entry would certainly be refreshing to see even if it doesn't win!! plus, you can always submit it for BOTH greenskeeper then rockbreaker if it doesn't win greenskeeper
sorry if im kinda rambling LOL
eldritch horror. It/Its (Black and red) uVEyOnT.png YE53boy.png ypcKWM0.png
oEGalah.png 0bMlzCz.png MFrXBfa.png imUeMEx.png
Either save it for the next Rockbreaker or post it anyways! Earth and Nature are both connected thematically in a way, I'm sure it'll be fine.
Either save it for the next Rockbreaker or post it anyways! Earth and Nature are both connected thematically in a way, I'm sure it'll be fine.
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
It might be still worth a shot! I mean, who knows, it might just win!
It might be still worth a shot! I mean, who knows, it might just win!
yeah listening to everyone i might just go for it! one question, can you post the same entry for two different comps? i’m guessing not, but if it doesn’t win with this event (not that i’m expecting it to) could it be reentered when rockbreaker rolls over? if it can’t then i’ll wait for that ^^
yeah listening to everyone i might just go for it! one question, can you post the same entry for two different comps? i’m guessing not, but if it doesn’t win with this event (not that i’m expecting it to) could it be reentered when rockbreaker rolls over? if it can’t then i’ll wait for that ^^
zVzI8uZ.jpg
@izzwizzz

You can submit the same skin as many times as you want to these contests if it doesn't win or if you don't self publish it.
@izzwizzz

You can submit the same skin as many times as you want to these contests if it doesn't win or if you don't self publish it.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
1 2