Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let me compliment your Clan Profile
I LOVE seeing the creativity of everyone's clan profiles. I have spent a lot of time on my own and it's forever evolving because I take influence from everyone here on FR. I would love to see your creations and show them love <3
I LOVE seeing the creativity of everyone's clan profiles. I have spent a lot of time on my own and it's forever evolving because I take influence from everyone here on FR. I would love to see your creations and show them love <3
XxPfLYS.png
Hello! Mine is unfortunately a little messed up at the moment because of Discord no longer allowing image hosting, so just ignore the weird spacing and broken images.
Hello! Mine is unfortunately a little messed up at the moment because of Discord no longer allowing image hosting, so just ignore the weird spacing and broken images.
hdWqAOO.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.png
Fandragon tabs: 1 + 2 ~ Art Fight
oJK1fXV.png
Have to say, yours is so lovely, and I love how you link to different parts of your lair with the icons! I also noticed we both joined on the same registration window day :]! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y2mBSWU.jpeg[/img]
Have to say, yours is so lovely, and I love how you link to different parts of your lair with the icons!

I also noticed we both joined on the same registration window day :]!

Y2mBSWU.jpeg
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
Mine is pretty minimal because I have my clan info in dragon bios. (They're in my second lair tab; you can also compliment them if you want.)
Mine is pretty minimal because I have my clan info in dragon bios. (They're in my second lair tab; you can also compliment them if you want.)
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
yeah i'll sign myself up for this
yeah i'll sign myself up for this
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
i'm really trying my best with mine! i just redid everything yesterday actually. i like the way it looks better now but i think i still need to tweak some things & i need to write myself lore. i'll get there! i have plans.
i'm really trying my best with mine! i just redid everything yesterday actually. i like the way it looks better now but i think i still need to tweak some things & i need to write myself lore. i'll get there! i have plans.
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
VvgJdjI.png q9EEy5M.pngll0CfnD.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png
okay
okay
mine is very simplistic, but--go for it! ;v;/
mine is very simplistic, but--go for it! ;v;/
5iXiC8z.png
CAJaTcp.png
Pgv53XB.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
pQx271A.png ebjDWAS.png
oaolHwW.png
qlJ9D71.png
qJFAY9h.png
eMPFsUR.png
I have way too much time on my hands.
I have way too much time on my hands.
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
Mine's a little basic- (Love yours! It's gorgeous!)
Mine's a little basic- (Love yours! It's gorgeous!)
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png