Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cursed ways to obtain ancients
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="JupiterSage14" date="2024-05-09 14:18:49" ] Unaligned dragonfly ancient is a springswarm exclusive Coli drop. [/quote] watch the site crash completely for the first time in years as a result...but maybe we'd get an "oops the site crashed" familiar out of it again so...bonus?
JupiterSage14 wrote on 2024-05-09 14:18:49:
Unaligned dragonfly ancient is a springswarm exclusive Coli drop.

watch the site crash completely for the first time in years as a result...but maybe we'd get an "oops the site crashed" familiar out of it again so...bonus?
coli drop exclusively from thunderhead savannah. less chaotic and more "why are king quillrunners 100g for the love of god please" so why not drive all the grinders there
coli drop exclusively from thunderhead savannah. less chaotic and more "why are king quillrunners 100g for the love of god please" so why not drive all the grinders there
You can only acquire the new breed by sending $100 to Undel's personal Venmo
You can only acquire the new breed by sending $100 to Undel's personal Venmo
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
First thing that came to mind: rare chance to get a breed change scroll as a reward for exalting.
First thing that came to mind: rare chance to get a breed change scroll as a reward for exalting.
Any dragon in the 'Fodder Tab' available for sale. Fodder Tab dragons are 10k treasure for adults, 5k treasure for hatchlings. I also have leveled (up to lv 8) dragons in my Hib Den I'm willing to sell for 15k treasure min.
@englishcapital

And when you breed them, they have a small chance to hatch a dragon of any breed with randomized genes
@englishcapital

And when you breed them, they have a small chance to hatch a dragon of any breed with randomized genes
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
Every flight event you can trade in 1500 current festival tokens for a new ancient breed chance scroll. It’s also clanbound.

Alternatively, 10,000 gravel traded in during the April fools event for a new April fools ancient
Every flight event you can trade in 1500 current festival tokens for a new ancient breed chance scroll. It’s also clanbound.

Alternatively, 10,000 gravel traded in during the April fools event for a new April fools ancient
I don’t know what to put here
Spend enough time in the forums and one will be sent to you through PMs
Spend enough time in the forums and one will be sent to you through PMs
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
I think ive said this before so im sorry if im subjecting anyone to reading this again but neopets draik-like where the eggs for the breed can only very rarely be found stocked in the marketplace, limited quantity, and also you have the option to feed it to one of your pets and get a permanent card signifying said pet as a Gourmet who has eaten Rare Food. just all of that but its an ancient breed release
I think ive said this before so im sorry if im subjecting anyone to reading this again but neopets draik-like where the eggs for the breed can only very rarely be found stocked in the marketplace, limited quantity, and also you have the option to feed it to one of your pets and get a permanent card signifying said pet as a Gourmet who has eaten Rare Food. just all of that but its an ancient breed release
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Breed that can only be bought with IRL currency.
No, not gems. The scrolls are listed in the merch shop. And they mail you a piece of paper with a code to redeem, so it’s not instant, and there’s also a shipping fee.
Breed that can only be bought with IRL currency.
No, not gems. The scrolls are listed in the merch shop. And they mail you a piece of paper with a code to redeem, so it’s not instant, and there’s also a shipping fee.
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
roundsey breed but instead of having to gamble for it you get a coupon per 100 tickets or smth. once you have enough coupons you can redeem your scroll at the nearest marketplace:tm:
roundsey breed but instead of having to gamble for it you get a coupon per 100 tickets or smth. once you have enough coupons you can redeem your scroll at the nearest marketplace:tm:
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
1 2 3 4 5 6