Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127
-LOCKDOWN-

Do not post.
-LOCKDOWN-

Do not post.
c9c23580419fec54be2b4979518c17d098f19439.pngGG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic397a8c3c0f2766016db71237c513d42e2fdcb87a.png
Day 3 Final Votecount

SpiderQueen8 6
Starwindrider 4

SpiderQueen8 has been eliminated, they were Town.

Rolecard:

You are a member of the Town. You win when all threats to the town have been killed.

Your Lover is: autumnseas (pair K)
If you or your lover dies, the other will also die of lovesickness and nothing can prevent this.

Poem: Insomnia by Keaton Henson

“What does one do to empty the mind?
‘Nothing my dear but sit still and be kind’

And how does one conquer the fearing of death?
‘By living the minute and counting the breath’”

You have the following abilities:

Town Mason [passive] - You are aware that your lover is also a member of the town, and they are also aware of your alignment.

Living in the Moment [passive] - You are unable to be saved from death by any protective or healing abilities.

Autumnseas has died of lovesickness, they were Town.

Rolecard:

You are a member of the Town. You win when all threats to the town have been killed.

Your Lover is: SpiderQueen8 (pair K)
If you or your lover dies, the other will also die of lovesickness and nothing can prevent this.

Poem: In the Surgical Theatre by Dana Levin

“In the moment between
the old heart and the new
two angels gather at the empty chest.”

Town Mason [passive] - You are aware that your lover is also a member of the town, and they are also aware of your alignment.

Watching from Above [passive] - Whenever a player uses an ability that performs some kind of swap, you will be informed. You will not know what or who was involved in the swap.
Day 3 Final Votecount

SpiderQueen8 6
Starwindrider 4

SpiderQueen8 has been eliminated, they were Town.

Rolecard:

Your Lover is: autumnseas (pair K)

Poem: Insomnia by Keaton Henson

“What does one do to empty the mind?
‘Nothing my dear but sit still and be kind’

And how does one conquer the fearing of death?
‘By living the minute and counting the breath’”

Living in the Moment [passive] - You are unable to be saved from death by any protective or healing abilities.

Autumnseas has died of lovesickness, they were Town.

Rolecard:

Your Lover is: SpiderQueen8 (pair K)

Poem: In the Surgical Theatre by Dana Levin

“In the moment between
the old heart and the new
two angels gather at the empty chest.”

Watching from Above [passive] - Whenever a player uses an ability that performs some kind of swap, you will be informed. You will not know what or who was involved in the swap.
c9c23580419fec54be2b4979518c17d098f19439.pngGG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic397a8c3c0f2766016db71237c513d42e2fdcb87a.png
Night 3 has begun! If you have a night action, you will have the option to lock in your action once it is submitted. If everyone locks in their actions, night phase will end early if a wincon has been achieved.

Otherwise, Day 3 will begin at 18:00 FRT on the 23rd. Night actions are due by 16:00 FRT on the 23rd.

@Ainsell @ArtMajor @autumnseas @B00KW0RM @CaptainTsundere @ChaoticPotato @EmbertheSkywing @Hiii @hotpants @Leremis @LostLuminary @natsinabucket @RaccoonusDoodus @ShinyDecidueye @Slairisk @softsylveon @SpiderQueen8 @Starwindrider @Storia @StormDreamer @Tanglefire @TheSilverScepter

Subs
@Cognitive @Marketplace

Specs
@Luftschloss @AwkwardTrash @terrify @willowlight @fearfax @Astaraela
Night 3 has begun! If you have a night action, you will have the option to lock in your action once it is submitted. If everyone locks in their actions, night phase will end early if a wincon has been achieved.

Otherwise, Day 3 will begin at 18:00 FRT on the 23rd. Night actions are due by 16:00 FRT on the 23rd.

@Ainsell @ArtMajor @autumnseas @B00KW0RM @CaptainTsundere @ChaoticPotato @EmbertheSkywing @Hiii @hotpants @Leremis @LostLuminary @natsinabucket @RaccoonusDoodus @ShinyDecidueye @Slairisk @softsylveon @SpiderQueen8 @Starwindrider @Storia @StormDreamer @Tanglefire @TheSilverScepter

Subs
@Cognitive @Marketplace

Specs
And as always, the thread is closed during night phase but private chats remain open!
And as always, the thread is closed during night phase but private chats remain open!
A game-ending wincon has been achieved! Congratulations to the Mafia Team on your win!

With the actions that are currently locked in, mafia have secured parity with the town with no way to prevent this.

The remaining mafia members were:

ArtMajor
LostLuminary
EmbertheSkywing (originally 3p)
Slairisk (non-meeting hidden/lost mafia)

Thank you everyone very much for playing and I hope you enjoyed this experimental game concept!

I will put out more thoughts on the setup later, and feel free to share your own feedback as well. There was some really good play from all three factions and at several points if actions were slightly different the game could definitely have swung in a different direction.

I'm sincerely grateful to all of you for playing, and special shoutout to our subs for stepping in to play and keeping the game going!

Players

Subs
@Cognitive @Marketplace

Specs
A game-ending wincon has been achieved! Congratulations to the Mafia Team on your win!

With the actions that are currently locked in, mafia have secured parity with the town with no way to prevent this.

The remaining mafia members were:

ArtMajor
LostLuminary
EmbertheSkywing (originally 3p)
Slairisk (non-meeting hidden/lost mafia)

Thank you everyone very much for playing and I hope you enjoyed this experimental game concept!

I will put out more thoughts on the setup later, and feel free to share your own feedback as well. There was some really good play from all three factions and at several points if actions were slightly different the game could definitely have swung in a different direction.

I'm sincerely grateful to all of you for playing, and special shoutout to our subs for stepping in to play and keeping the game going!

Players

Subs
@Cognitive @Marketplace

Specs
WHAAA-
GG MAFTEAM BUT OH MY GOD ART???
WHAAA-
GG MAFTEAM BUT OH MY GOD ART???
GG mafteam
GG mafteam
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
GG maf team :3
GG maf team :3
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
holy smokes. gg maf team!
holy smokes. gg maf team!
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Dandelionfires

Am I okay to post my 41 page readlist in all of its glory since I died N2 and never got to post it T^T

(If not, that's chill cause the game is over lolll)
@Dandelionfires

Am I okay to post my 41 page readlist in all of its glory since I died N2 and never got to post it T^T

(If not, that's chill cause the game is over lolll)
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127