Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Arcane)
I keep getting the pings for events early, is it like that for everyone else? (I just got pinged for water but it's on the 21st) I keep having to dig really far for this thread when the event actually comes :<
I keep getting the pings for events early, is it like that for everyone else? (I just got pinged for water but it's on the 21st) I keep having to dig really far for this thread when the event actually comes :<
tDeKDnH.png
QD7LWVc.pngmIntLwS.gifWFXV8YV.pnggtSdXdC.png4CuWrNp.pngcDKoVmo.pngxJCtTJa.pngSFvAuvz.pngE3sjxsi.pngWpTaqnH.pngZLIMzvY.gifgDX46aD.pngQD7LWVc.png
lJqkpqs.png
@SassyScorpio I just sub to this thread.

cons: 5000 notifs every festival
pros: thread is always on my "front page" of notifs while the fest is on
@SassyScorpio I just sub to this thread.

Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
@SassyScorpio

Many users like to know in advance which are the best venues for a festival, this is why I ping twice: when I update the venues (usually when the skin and accent contest is announced) and when the actual festival starts and I add the chests and skins.
@SassyScorpio

Many users like to know in advance which are the best venues for a festival, this is why I ping twice: when I update the venues (usually when the skin and accent contest is announced) and when the actual festival starts and I add the chests and skins.
@Maki

oooh that makes sense. I guess my issue then is that I don't receive a second ping, which is weird. I'll just add the forum to my link dragon for now until the weird lack of ping sorts itself out. Thank you for you're efforts! I think I'd be dead without this thread lol
@Maki

oooh that makes sense. I guess my issue then is that I don't receive a second ping, which is weird. I'll just add the forum to my link dragon for now until the weird lack of ping sorts itself out. Thank you for you're efforts! I think I'd be dead without this thread lol
tDeKDnH.png
QD7LWVc.pngmIntLwS.gifWFXV8YV.pnggtSdXdC.png4CuWrNp.pngcDKoVmo.pngxJCtTJa.pngSFvAuvz.pngE3sjxsi.pngWpTaqnH.pngZLIMzvY.gifgDX46aD.pngQD7LWVc.png
lJqkpqs.png
Happy Wavecrest everyone, and a big thanks ofcourse to Maki for this topic! <3
Happy Wavecrest everyone, and a big thanks ofcourse to Maki for this topic! <3
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Art for PWYW! Literally! 1t is fine!
Boss familiars lower than LAH or offers!
Free pure gen 2 dragons!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
Thank you for the ping -- count me in!
Thank you for the ping -- count me in!
:-P
Thank you, Maki. You are appreciated.
Thank you, Maki. You are appreciated.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
^
^
uDNAbBS.png
[quote name="Achaius" date="2024-04-05 18:48:28" ] @/SassyScorpio I just sub to this thread. cons: 5000 notifs every festival pros: thread is always on my "front page" of notifs while the fest is on [/quote] XD I just bookmarked the thread and open it up when the festival starts, ahhaha
Achaius wrote on 2024-04-05 18:48:28:
@/SassyScorpio I just sub to this thread.

XD I just bookmarked the thread and open it up when the festival starts, ahhaha
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
[quote name="ThistleProse" date="2024-04-26 22:40:55" ] [quote name="Achaius" date="2024-04-05 18:48:28" ] @/SassyScorpio I just sub to this thread. cons: 5000 notifs every festival pros: thread is always on my "front page" of notifs while the fest is on [/quote] XD I just bookmarked the thread and open it up when the festival starts, ahhaha [/quote] I rely on Maki so much. I keep the link to this thread on my bio (a mess of links), in a grouping of Maki links. The names are all short, making it easy to find them. Maki - you are very very appreciated! Thank you so much!
ThistleProse wrote on 2024-04-26 22:40:55:
Achaius wrote on 2024-04-05 18:48:28:
@/SassyScorpio I just sub to this thread.

XD I just bookmarked the thread and open it up when the festival starts, ahhaha

I rely on Maki so much. I keep the link to this thread on my bio (a mess of links), in a grouping of Maki links. The names are all short, making it easy to find them.

Maki - you are very very appreciated! Thank you so much!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable