Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Dusthide Dragons
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 91 92
Aw I wanna know the story. That being said these babies might be my new favorite dragons
Aw I wanna know the story. That being said these babies might be my new favorite dragons
0f1mBJP.png
I somehow ended up with two female Dusthide dragon eggs. Is that supposed to happen? Either way they're very cute!
I somehow ended up with two female Dusthide dragon eggs. Is that supposed to happen? Either way they're very cute!
WWWWAAHHHHHH!!!! Love these guys! [emoji=dusthide love size=2] Are these dergs the "Look out below" armadillo things?
WWWWAAHHHHHH!!!!
Love these guys!
Are these dergs the "Look out below" armadillo things?
QFXpYkj.png
great another ancient ..... hope they arent focusing only on ancient, i know modern take time because of all the acc but damn how many ancient did we get since the obelisk ?????? about time for a new modern
great another ancient ..... hope they arent focusing only on ancient, i know modern take time because of all the acc but damn how many ancient did we get since the obelisk ?????? about time for a new modern
That’s disappointing. Another bug influenced breed. Makes sense for Earth though.
That’s disappointing. Another bug influenced breed. Makes sense for Earth though.
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
they're so cool and lovable!!! love the tert genes

also welcome Romion!
they're so cool and lovable!!! love the tert genes

also welcome Romion!
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
I'm sorry but I'm really feeling like a hater right now.

Wasn't the point of Ancients to be able to create dragons that wouldn't otherwise work as Moderns? And yet we keep getting literally Moderns.
I'm sorry but I'm really feeling like a hater right now.

Wasn't the point of Ancients to be able to create dragons that wouldn't otherwise work as Moderns? And yet we keep getting literally Moderns.
yippee!! the little babies are so cute c':

and welcome Romion!!
yippee!! the little babies are so cute c':

and welcome Romion!!
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|21|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
[quote name="SaphirAkainu" date="2024-04-17 17:41:20" ] great another ancient ..... hope they arent focusing only on ancient, i know modern take time because of all the acc but damn how many ancient did we get since the obelisk ?????? about time for a new modern [/quote] They are working on the next Modern, don't worry. Moderns take a [b]lot [/b]more time than Ancients do due to the massive backlog of apparel + genes. We'll get it when we get it.
SaphirAkainu wrote on 2024-04-17 17:41:20:

They are working on the next Modern, don't worry. Moderns take a lot more time than Ancients do due to the massive backlog of apparel + genes. We'll get it when we get it.
THESE ARE SO CUTE :D! I love little rolly guys! Gives me pangolin vibes too, I was so excited to see I had an egg when I came online today!! And for it to be these ADORABLE little ones?? Absolutely stoked :D!! <3

It's so cool of FR to release dragons in between the modern drops since they have to redraw every single article of clothing in the game for it twice, and all three types of genes! Just sounds like a insurmountable task since they are also releasing clothing and genes while we wait too!

Can really tell how much passion goes into the game! Thanks team!!
THESE ARE SO CUTE :D! I love little rolly guys! Gives me pangolin vibes too, I was so excited to see I had an egg when I came online today!! And for it to be these ADORABLE little ones?? Absolutely stoked :D!! <3

It's so cool of FR to release dragons in between the modern drops since they have to redraw every single article of clothing in the game for it twice, and all three types of genes! Just sounds like a insurmountable task since they are also releasing clothing and genes while we wait too!

Can really tell how much passion goes into the game! Thanks team!!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 91 92