Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scene/Vista Suggestion: Eclipses!
1 2 3
I love eclipses, and have... A couple fandragons who would definitely use Solar Eclipse vistas/scenes, and other fandragons who would benefit from Lunar Eclipse vistas/scenes.

Full support!
I love eclipses, and have... A couple fandragons who would definitely use Solar Eclipse vistas/scenes, and other fandragons who would benefit from Lunar Eclipse vistas/scenes.

Full support!
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
I do want a lunar and solar eclipse scene for two dragons I own.
I do want a lunar and solar eclipse scene for two dragons I own.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
oh I would love this. great chance for darker/moody scene and vista mmm
oh I would love this. great chance for darker/moody scene and vista mmm
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Support!!! The mockups look so pretty too
Support!!! The mockups look so pretty too
Slight-Eyewing.png __
they / he +2hr

xjB7OSe.png
mAiCJNJ.png
__ __ TVPeCAO.png __ Enchanted-Libra.png
[quote]I think it could be a cool natural phenomenon to have as a background that's [b]not so complicated it overshadows a dragon[/b]...[/quote] Are you saying... a scene that doesn't [b]eclipse[/b] the dragon? [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Support of this! I think that these would be super pretty to have as scenes, honestly!
Quote:
I think it could be a cool natural phenomenon to have as a background that's not so complicated it overshadows a dragon...

Are you saying... a scene that doesn't eclipse the dragon?

Support of this! I think that these would be super pretty to have as scenes, honestly!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
[quote name="mithrel" date="2024-04-06 11:36:28" ] Always support for more space-y/astronomical vistas! Maybe a comet one as well? [/quote] yesssss so much this anything for space-themed cosmetics
mithrel wrote on 2024-04-06 11:36:28:
Always support for more space-y/astronomical vistas! Maybe a comet one as well?
yesssss so much this
anything for space-themed cosmetics
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
OH YES!!! I love the first mockup so much and would buy it immediately if they added something like it [emoji=coatl love size=2] [quote name="mithrel" date="2024-04-06 11:36:28" ] Always support for more space-y/astronomical vistas! Maybe a comet one as well? [/quote] Also massive yes to comets/space themed vistas!!!
OH YES!!! I love the first mockup so much and would buy it immediately if they added something like it
mithrel wrote on 2024-04-06 11:36:28:
Always support for more space-y/astronomical vistas! Maybe a comet one as well?

Also massive yes to comets/space themed vistas!!!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
yo :o please! support!
yo :o please! support!
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
This would be really cool! Think about all the Griffith fandragons!
This would be really cool! Think about all the Griffith fandragons!
J9cpo9x.png183.png
there is never harm in more scenes :) I just KNOW this would look beautiful on so many dragons, I probably would overuse it by a long-shot if one was added. I already adore the sky scenes from Sage's.
there is never harm in more scenes :) I just KNOW this would look beautiful on so many dragons, I probably would overuse it by a long-shot if one was added. I already adore the sky scenes from Sage's.
81779860_qSs7RrU9rSfl0Rc.png wind
she/her
please do not ping me in my own forums
1 2 3