Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New ancient! But which letter?
I will guess H
I will guess H
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
Pixel plasma frigate animation (art by me) Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black 2 and White 2.
[quote name="JupiterSage14" date="2024-04-15 23:08:40" ] Getting L vibes but… Z. I think Z would be coolest, and also if it’s Wind that’s something we deserve. [/quote] Wind ancient revealed: the Zoomiezoom [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
JupiterSage14 wrote on 2024-04-15 23:08:40:
Getting L vibes but… Z. I think Z would be coolest, and also if it’s Wind that’s something we deserve.

Wind ancient revealed: the Zoomiezoom
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Knowing that it's an Earth ancient now, maybe E or D? D for Dune? Dunewinder? Dunestrider?
Knowing that it's an Earth ancient now, maybe E or D? D for Dune? Dunewinder? Dunestrider?
3a9d0622289c12839f9f0420d501f38a84eb7347.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Art Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParadeWeen.gif _ f3f3348d70ac2112bbf55e633601c82d9dbb4c89.png
W is my guess
W is my guess

Please ping me :>
I originally thought P, cause of the pangolin motif, but knowing that it's a letter that hasn't been used before...

To list the possibilities for everyone, that's D E H J K L Q X Y Z

With that in mind, I'm really feeling L!
I originally thought P, cause of the pangolin motif, but knowing that it's a letter that hasn't been used before...

To list the possibilities for everyone, that's D E H J K L Q X Y Z

With that in mind, I'm really feeling L!
YUDrFCG.png
K for korokorokorokorokoro
K for korokorokorokorokoro
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Dustrollers, Quartzcrawlers, uhhh…. I’m out
Dustrollers, Quartzcrawlers, uhhh…. I’m out
L for Lindwurm :)
L for Lindwurm :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
D or L since the most common dragon names are nouns or an adjective and noun. Wildclaw. Guardian. Bogsneak.
D or L since the most common dragon names are nouns or an adjective and noun. Wildclaw. Guardian. Bogsneak.
iO2X60T.png
I know they don't seem to be very worm-shaped, but I still love the 'Earthwyrm' moniker I saw someone suggest somewhere a long time ago.
I know they don't seem to be very worm-shaped, but I still love the 'Earthwyrm' moniker I saw someone suggest somewhere a long time ago.