Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Eccentric Roleplay Ideas?
1 2
okay! so I came up with a weirdish roleplay idea, and i thought maybe some people might want to hear other peoples! just post your ideas and some random plot ideas for it :)

Mine!:

A Royal Hierarchy Of Influencers? Dunno, but it's quite odd. Not sure if i would ever use it, but still.
okay! so I came up with a weirdish roleplay idea, and i thought maybe some people might want to hear other peoples! just post your ideas and some random plot ideas for it :)

Mine!:

A Royal Hierarchy Of Influencers? Dunno, but it's quite odd. Not sure if i would ever use it, but still.
dirt cheap art commisions here! | pangender, all pronouns wishlist | lesbian :]
Here's a few of mine

- Scientists have found a way to shrink down kaijus down to small sizes, leading to a boom of kaijus as pets

- Inter-dimensional tavern where good guys and bad guys go. None of them fight however bc the bartender is scary

- A child has brought home a “puppy” and is insisting on keeping it. The “puppy” is most certainly NOT a puppy but seems pretty content with the situation anyway.

- A kaiju-themed amusement park becomes a battleground when real kaijus invade, forcing visitors and employees to survive the chaos.

- A group of survivors builds a floating city to escape kaiju attacks, but they soon discover that the creatures are adapting to their new environment.

- A circus in a post-apocalyptic world, where performers use their skills to survive and entertain.

- An amusement park with rides based on dreams, where visitors experience the subconscious in vivid detail.

- A circus with a secret society of illusionists who use their talents to fight crime.

- A sentient Ferris wheel with the ability to show glimpses of the future to those who ride it.

- A time-traveling duo accidentally brings a famous historical figure to the present, only to find out they were a dinosaur disguised as a human.
Here's a few of mine

- Scientists have found a way to shrink down kaijus down to small sizes, leading to a boom of kaijus as pets

- Inter-dimensional tavern where good guys and bad guys go. None of them fight however bc the bartender is scary

- A child has brought home a “puppy” and is insisting on keeping it. The “puppy” is most certainly NOT a puppy but seems pretty content with the situation anyway.

- A kaiju-themed amusement park becomes a battleground when real kaijus invade, forcing visitors and employees to survive the chaos.

- A group of survivors builds a floating city to escape kaiju attacks, but they soon discover that the creatures are adapting to their new environment.

- A circus in a post-apocalyptic world, where performers use their skills to survive and entertain.

- An amusement park with rides based on dreams, where visitors experience the subconscious in vivid detail.

- A circus with a secret society of illusionists who use their talents to fight crime.

- A sentient Ferris wheel with the ability to show glimpses of the future to those who ride it.

- A time-traveling duo accidentally brings a famous historical figure to the present, only to find out they were a dinosaur disguised as a human.
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
warrior cats but it's chickens instead of cats
MRiyJ.gif FTN2E.gif pkx4F.gif 1Q7YE.gif
rCZem.gif
Ysp75.gif RBTpa.gif mSQXG.gif
[quote name="butterlad" date="2024-04-01 11:09:33" ] warrior cats but it's chickens instead of cats [/quote] I'm there for that ngl
butterlad wrote on 2024-04-01 11:09:33:
I'm there for that ngl
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
[quote name="butterlad" date="2024-04-01 11:09:33" ] warrior cats but it's chickens instead of cats [/quote] I would like warrior cats then. I've kept chickens in the past and they are[i] brutal [/i]
butterlad wrote on 2024-04-01 11:09:33:
I would like warrior cats then. I've kept chickens in the past and they are brutal
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
One person controls a set of characters. The rest of the roleplayers control the creatures and environment around them, a bit like a TTRPG with the roles reversed. Not sure how this would go, but it'd be interesting to watch.
One person controls a set of characters. The rest of the roleplayers control the creatures and environment around them, a bit like a TTRPG with the roles reversed. Not sure how this would go, but it'd be interesting to watch.
Corsair's Seaspray Cap WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
Let the Odyssey begin! May we set sail for treasure and glory... but mostly treasure.
WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME
[quote name="MilkshakeTrex" date="2024-04-01 08:39:26" ] - A child has brought home a “puppy” and is insisting on keeping it. The “puppy” is most certainly NOT a puppy but seems pretty content with the situation anyway. [/quote] this is basically lilo & stitch. i love it
MilkshakeTrex wrote on 2024-04-01 08:39:26:
this is basically lilo & stitch. i love it
D9XjOpZ.jpg
D&D based campaign where everyone is a dinosaur and they're trying to work together to stop the asteroid from hitting Earth.

Too bad nobody was interested in playing it because I really enjoy the concept :c
D&D based campaign where everyone is a dinosaur and they're trying to work together to stop the asteroid from hitting Earth.

Too bad nobody was interested in playing it because I really enjoy the concept :c
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
currently writing one where i introduce a character to a character she'd absolutely abhor via a near death situation.

also known as "swimming in the area zero cave water (gone wrong) (hospital) (didnt find rayquaza) (walking wake) (volo?!?!?!?)"
currently writing one where i introduce a character to a character she'd absolutely abhor via a near death situation.

also known as "swimming in the area zero cave water (gone wrong) (hospital) (didnt find rayquaza) (walking wake) (volo?!?!?!?)"
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[quote name="@Eth" date="2024-04-04 23:08:00" ] D&D based campaign where everyone is a dinosaur and they're trying to work together to stop the asteroid from hitting Earth. Too bad nobody was interested in playing it because I really enjoy the concept :c [/quote] have you played pokemon mystery dungeon rescue team DX /hj /gen
@Eth wrote on 2024-04-04 23:08:00:

have you played pokemon mystery dungeon rescue team DX /hj /gen
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
1 2