Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wind DOM Shop! [See you next Jamboree!]
@Chronicles Hi! Just wanted to give you the heads up that I think I'll be up for around 15 more minutes and then I'll be heading to bed :)

To everyone else, gonna be closing up shop, but cheers to another wonderful Jamboree! See you next year!
@Chronicles Hi! Just wanted to give you the heads up that I think I'll be up for around 15 more minutes and then I'll be heading to bed :)

To everyone else, gonna be closing up shop, but cheers to another wonderful Jamboree! See you next year!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric
I so sorry it took so long! I sent the treasure for 3 full sets and a Plumed Springtail
by CR. Thank you!
@LaraAelric
I so sorry it took so long! I sent the treasure for 3 full sets and a Plumed Springtail
by CR. Thank you!
ZVpCPil.png

BzHpyUh.pngNYOWA9o.pngbMq1tG6.png

z9qhfn0.pngROlI7FX.pngZxxgt4q.png

hbKK7Vu.pngryPEgZJ.pngYgzAbYz.png

Gala2021_sig2_pt1.pngGala2021_sig2_pt2.pngGala2021_sig2_pt3.pngGala2021_sig2_pt4.png[/center]

yITklUu.png uoVfMZU.png 83EJM6j.png

WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png

FoddartSigButton.pngOOFHubSigButton.pngIFHubSigButton.pngOOFRaffleSigButton.png

GrTGC96.png

tMlyNqq.gifmkJRaCi.gifj6cgdhS.gifAEPtOBI.gifSJQAssI.gif

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png

festhub.png

CS0nkUR.png

rvqZ0QB.png NfFamIr.png zEKbWSA.png

WvWSigButtonFoddart.pngWvWSigButtonOOFHub.pngWvWSigButtonIFHub.pngWvWSigButtonOOFRaffle.png

ZVpCPil.png

tcc02.png

Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png

PTKpu03.png

66MHIIb.png

35326_v.gif

tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png.

4UFPauX.pngvr4igoD.pngJJs5osq.png

UZ6dqn4.png

Fd5cQVO.png

[/URLih7flOs.png

2CdpJXx.pngqqUF6uA.png8sPyLyJ.pngsHkurLI.pngbLXqlDh.pngwKkqzj9.pngObemf6X.png1p4Vvg7.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngnAoSSfC.png

ODmMtsi.png

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png.
starfall_event_hub_button.png. astronomy_club_kaika_badge.pngFz6gBO0.pngtumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png

ih7flOs.png

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png

a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png.DJ6NRwa.pngZotYQYL.pngNzuaEO5.pngJvh6Wev.pngljaR4w8.pngm1b9mkG.pngXPYcDbT.pngzuT25OJ.pngEQwvZVV.pngndPHM6T.pngGNfryul.pngpCgjo8q.pngTiOl8Pt.png.FZQ5g.pngytwTJYT.png
fr%20elysadie%20sig%202_zpsfi2umkjp.png.
lcv78RR.png
@Elysadie Naturally, the third set is where FR puts me on PM lock [emoji=skull size=1] Will try again in a few minutes!
@Elysadie Naturally, the third set is where FR puts me on PM lock Will try again in a few minutes!

2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric I am SO sorry for missing you. ( I assume you're asleep by now.) Thank you though!
@LaraAelric I am SO sorry for missing you. ( I assume you're asleep by now.) Thank you though!
Chron / Chris | they/them | Fr+3
> > THE CHRONICLED HATCHERY < <
> > Sunbeam Ruins < <
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
@Chronicles (Shhhhh I'm still here, don't tell anyone)
@Chronicles (Shhhhh I'm still here, don't tell anyone)

2rnjx3s.png
Update: Two orders in stasis due to PM lock and me not trusting being able to send via CR without duplicate errors, but I've been trying periodically! Hopefully able to send PMs again soon! @Chronicles @Catfeather (Dear FR, I would like to go to bed [emoji=fae sleepy size=1] )
Update: Two orders in stasis due to PM lock and me not trusting being able to send via CR without duplicate errors, but I've been trying periodically! Hopefully able to send PMs again soon!

@Chronicles @Catfeather

(Dear FR, I would like to go to bed )

2rnjx3s.png
No worries! Thank you for the trouble. If you want to send them via 1t PA I'm fine with that, or fine with waiting til tomorrow. Whatever you prefer, I just appreciate you grabbing them! :D
No worries! Thank you for the trouble. If you want to send them via 1t PA I'm fine with that, or fine with waiting til tomorrow. Whatever you prefer, I just appreciate you grabbing them! :D
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Catfeather Thank you! If you're up for a little bit longer and able to accept right away, I'm open to sending via a 1-way CR! I just hesitate to send more than one order at a time so want to make sure first :)
@Catfeather Thank you! If you're up for a little bit longer and able to accept right away, I'm open to sending via a 1-way CR! I just hesitate to send more than one order at a time so want to make sure first :)

2rnjx3s.png
Sure, I'm up, and actively at my computer. I totally get it about crossroads (WHY do they still break?) So whatever is easiest for you! :)
Sure, I'm up, and actively at my computer. I totally get it about crossroads (WHY do they still break?) So whatever is easiest for you! :)
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Catfeather Thank you! I've sent the CR :)
@Catfeather Thank you! I've sent the CR :)

2rnjx3s.png