Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
let me in horse game, let me in...

...might as well do some work while I wait.

bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
I am SCREAMING [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJpTuocWgAALl0t.jpg[/img] HE'S HERE
I am SCREAMING

GJpTuocWgAALl0t.jpg

HE'S HERE
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
I'm looking forward to going to my beautiful godmother's house for Easter Sunday dinner. She's also a distant cousin on my dad's side.
I'm looking forward to going to my beautiful godmother's house for Easter Sunday dinner. She's also a distant cousin on my dad's side.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
i think i'm attracted to idea and not to execution ???? very distinct things
i think i'm attracted to idea and not to execution ???? very distinct things
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
Getting old looks suuuuper unpleasant, and I don't even care about the wrinkles or gray hair. I legit hope a bear eats me before that happens so that they can't find and embalm my body.
Getting old looks suuuuper unpleasant, and I don't even care about the wrinkles or gray hair. I legit hope a bear eats me before that happens so that they can't find and embalm my body.
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
i dont wanna fail biology but damn there are a lot of things i need to memorize... actually memorizing gotta be the worst part of it, i like learning about how human bodies function and all but not when im forced to learn dozens of strange words just for a good grade [emoji=aether sad size=1] [size=2]what the HELL is a "prokarboksipeptidaz" :fire emoji: :fire emoji:"[/size]
i dont wanna fail biology but damn there are a lot of things i need to memorize... actually memorizing gotta be the worst part of it, i like learning about how human bodies function and all but not when im forced to learn dozens of strange words just for a good grade

what the HELL is a "prokarboksipeptidaz" :fire emoji: :fire emoji:"
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
[quote name="2Blue2BTrue" date="2024-03-27 04:48:58" ] let me in horse game, let me in... ...might as well do some work while I wait. [/quote] I can't do work now because thumb hurt, want to play horse game but no. APPARENTLY THERE HAD TO BE A CRAB THAT LOCKED YOU OUT OF THE GAME. All I wanna do now is horse game i'm tired of doing other stuff all i wanna do is experience the equestrian festival for the first time... [img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/tIkZOxK_adAAAAAd/crab-rave.gif[/img]
2Blue2BTrue wrote on 2024-03-27 04:48:58:

I can't do work now because thumb hurt, want to play horse game but no. APPARENTLY THERE HAD TO BE A CRAB THAT LOCKED YOU OUT OF THE GAME.

All I wanna do now is horse game i'm tired of doing other stuff all i wanna do is experience the equestrian festival for the first time...

crab-rave.gif
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
YIPEEE love having a headache!!!! (/sarcasm sarcasm so much sarcasm)
YIPEEE love having a headache!!!! (/sarcasm sarcasm so much sarcasm)
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
i don't like end of the water (feel) very much but kurtis conner is at the very end of the song so i feel like i HAVE to like it idk
i don't like end of the water (feel) very much but kurtis conner is at the very end of the song so i feel like i HAVE to like it idk
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll !

• lev (he/him)
• +0 fr time
• pings/pms okay
• friend requests okay
• previously eyewishes!!!

!!!

• autism & adhd
• avid splatoon lover
• waterparks enthusiast
• #1 gumi megpoid fan
carrd
!!!
I feel so blessed to have found a community like this

That art trade piece I got is so lovely, I almost feel bad because my part definitely won't be as skilled lol
I feel so blessed to have found a community like this

That art trade piece I got is so lovely, I almost feel bad because my part definitely won't be as skilled lol
FR +9 | they/them