Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
of lamps, and the oracle, and holy the sea
of lamps, and the oracle, and holy the sea
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
I wonder what happened to fight my monster...I swear it's just been wiped off the face of the earth like nobody talks about it especially after it shut down with no explanation.

like, there's talk of binweevils, talk of the build a bear game, talk of the monkey game, all games i've played, just no fight my monster. I would very much like to learn why it vanished all those years ago. Probably the only pet-game (if you could call it that) i played when I was younger, and certainly the only digital card game I've ever touched.
I wonder what happened to fight my monster...I swear it's just been wiped off the face of the earth like nobody talks about it especially after it shut down with no explanation.

like, there's talk of binweevils, talk of the build a bear game, talk of the monkey game, all games i've played, just no fight my monster. I would very much like to learn why it vanished all those years ago. Probably the only pet-game (if you could call it that) i played when I was younger, and certainly the only digital card game I've ever touched.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
this was one overwhelming week alright. two exams and ill be free for a while at least
this was one overwhelming week alright. two exams and ill be free for a while at least
pixel art of Umay.
I wanted to make a creature mug, but then I just kept adding more and more to it and now it’s more of a decorative piece. It looks like a goofy little demon/dragon thing.
I wanted to make a creature mug, but then I just kept adding more and more to it and now it’s more of a decorative piece. It looks like a goofy little demon/dragon thing.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Fried rice...
Fried rice...
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
i have dug myself into a bit of a rabbit hole
did y'all know that bulletin board systems are still around?
i have dug myself into a bit of a rabbit hole
did y'all know that bulletin board systems are still around?
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
French Mahiru in 2 hours YAY
French Mahiru in 2 hours YAY
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
Dragon Village Collection is ruining my life (/positive)
Dragon Village Collection is ruining my life (/positive)
Sd8tfDo.png Arcane-Network.png
Hmmm speakers might be a little too much. But my iPad needs to charge *shakes fist*

Ehh I can just grab my computer for thirty minutes or something until my iPad charges. Not too big of a deal.
Hmmm speakers might be a little too much. But my iPad needs to charge *shakes fist*

Ehh I can just grab my computer for thirty minutes or something until my iPad charges. Not too big of a deal.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Looks like it's the last of the clog of cars in the driveway, since the new neighbours are finally moving in.
Looks like it's the last of the clog of cars in the driveway, since the new neighbours are finally moving in.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time