Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you *had* to change your flight...
fire or light! i enjoy the lore of those two quite a bit, and i like being in the smaller flights
fire or light! i enjoy the lore of those two quite a bit, and i like being in the smaller flights
hardwaregore.gif
Hmm, maybe Lightning? It was my second choice when I switched to Light. I love sci-fi settings and I feel like I could build up a pretty nice lair aesthetic. It has a summer fest, which is a positive, I always tend to be more enthusiastic during those months, though, I also tend to be gone that last week in July..? So, pros and cons there. I've also always enjoyed Lightning eyes, though they're not as versatile as lights, though, I don't do much hatchery stuff anymore anyways.

Hmm, maybe Lightning? It was my second choice when I switched to Light. I love sci-fi settings and I feel like I could build up a pretty nice lair aesthetic. It has a summer fest, which is a positive, I always tend to be more enthusiastic during those months, though, I also tend to be gone that last week in July..? So, pros and cons there. I've also always enjoyed Lightning eyes, though they're not as versatile as lights, though, I don't do much hatchery stuff anymore anyways.

__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Fire or water
Fire or water
tumblr-a5b4f7cb3cc3a5587053fa38e9f37373-c86c5593-100.pngtumblr-a5b4f7cb3cc3a5587053fa38e9f37373-c86c5593-100.pngtumblr-a5b4f7cb3cc3a5587053fa38e9f37373-c86c5593-100.pngtumblr-a5b4f7cb3cc3a5587053fa38e9f37373-c86c5593-100.pngtumblr-a5b4f7cb3cc3a5587053fa38e9f37373-c86c5593-100.png
earth. i am a hot desert dweller it is my way
earth. i am a hot desert dweller it is my way
FObX7rS.png
o9yS1eq.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
FlMK7kZ.png
22evmnb.png
99d7e583fd212af4b4c9241de00ca9cb119db708.png f4iXRVq.png
o7ZCFYm.png
1YB0OjO.png
WXBzxw1.gif
JvUa9ma.png
We really like arcane's aesthetic (gems and space are both things we're into) but if we think about it. . .probably light or plague ? they were the two other options we considered when we first joined the game
We really like arcane's aesthetic (gems and space are both things we're into) but if we think about it. . .probably light or plague ? they were the two other options we considered when we first joined the game
YfIwYrL.png •Jupiter/Ben
•she/nix/nova/voi
•FR+0
Art Shop
Wishlist
Earth! I like brown ranged dragons. but I'm comfy here in Light
Earth! I like brown ranged dragons. but I'm comfy here in Light
they/them
I’ll never leave my home region (fire) but if I had to choose I’d pick wind. I love green dragons and the wind flight has my favourite aesthetic overall.
I’ll never leave my home region (fire) but if I had to choose I’d pick wind. I love green dragons and the wind flight has my favourite aesthetic overall.
dEo6ta2.png
I've been eyeing earth for a while, as it has good dominance and I love the lore
I've been eyeing earth for a while, as it has good dominance and I love the lore
Progen >93399p.png 68696002p.png< Avatar
Oh, it'd most definitely be either Light or Ice.

I have a lot of lore ties with both regions currently, so slightly shifting my lore over to one of those regions wouldn't be too difficult. Light has aesthetics I really like and locations I really like, so from an aesthetics perspective they'd be where I want to go - but lorewise, it'd make a lot of sense for me to move over to Ice and I could even very easily split my territory since Arcane and Ice have shared territories.
So really, it'd make the most sense.
But I'll never deny Light is very pretty and I'd love to live in Emperor's Wake.
Oh, it'd most definitely be either Light or Ice.

I have a lot of lore ties with both regions currently, so slightly shifting my lore over to one of those regions wouldn't be too difficult. Light has aesthetics I really like and locations I really like, so from an aesthetics perspective they'd be where I want to go - but lorewise, it'd make a lot of sense for me to move over to Ice and I could even very easily split my territory since Arcane and Ice have shared territories.
So really, it'd make the most sense.
But I'll never deny Light is very pretty and I'd love to live in Emperor's Wake.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I would just go back to Arcane. If I had to choose a flight I haven't been too, that would probably be Shadow.
I would just go back to Arcane. If I had to choose a flight I haven't been too, that would probably be Shadow.
Silvally are awesome.
- No. 1 Silvally Fan (AKA Me)