Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you *had* to change your flight...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Which one would you pick, and why? Personally, I've stuck with plague since the very beginning, but if I had to pick a new one I'd probably pick earth, fire, or water! I just really love the lore of those flights in particular, and there's just something about the three flights with the smallest lair counts putting up such a fight during dominance that warms my heart (a salute to water, y'all kicked our tails for this week's dom!).
Which one would you pick, and why? Personally, I've stuck with plague since the very beginning, but if I had to pick a new one I'd probably pick earth, fire, or water! I just really love the lore of those flights in particular, and there's just something about the three flights with the smallest lair counts putting up such a fight during dominance that warms my heart (a salute to water, y'all kicked our tails for this week's dom!).
b6302a2a9ad819595adadb9699ea1338027563cf.png
I might go back to Arcane, otherwise light sounds fun!
I might go back to Arcane, otherwise light sounds fun!
Probably Ice or Lightning. Mostly because of eye colour.
Probably Ice or Lightning. Mostly because of eye colour.
i choose Fire, not only is it literally right next to Lightning (on world map) i think the theme also suits me well!!
i choose Fire, not only is it literally right next to Lightning (on world map) i think the theme also suits me well!!
NcRl9aq.png
I'm in Water and it's definitely my home flight, but I've been thinking about vacationing in Fire some day! So if I had to change flights, Fire would be my first pick.
I'm in Water and it's definitely my home flight, but I've been thinking about vacationing in Fire some day! So if I had to change flights, Fire would be my first pick.
13578.png24847.png480.png ARAxlYW.png
5iXiC8z.png
ll0CfnD.png
ice or lightning
cool aesthetic but im slightly more drawn to ice
ice or lightning
cool aesthetic but im slightly more drawn to ice

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="Extol" date="2024-03-11 13:10:21" ] Which one would you pick, and why? Personally, I've stuck with plague since the very beginning, but if I had to pick a new one I'd probably pick earth, fire, or water! I just really love the lore of those flights in particular, and there's just something about the three flights with the smallest lair counts putting up such a fight during dominance that warms my heart (a salute to water, y'all kicked our tails for this week's dom!). [/quote] Haven't logged in for over a year and it was a nice surprise my flight was on top of dom!! I probably would join earth-like the lore and the eyes are pretty! (not the biggest fan of their primal though its not terrible)
Extol wrote on 2024-03-11 13:10:21:
Haven't logged in for over a year and it was a nice surprise my flight was on top of dom!!

I probably would join earth-like the lore and the eyes are pretty! (not the biggest fan of their primal though its not terrible)
~
I, too, have been in Plague since the beginning. But if I absolutely had to choose a different Flight to be in, I'd choose Earth.

I really do love the eyes. They're one of my overall favorites. While I'm not always the biggest fan of the fest apparel, there are some that I super love. Plus, the backgrounds for Earth lairs are all so nice. Love that aesthetic.

Plus, I could still have my wasteland aesthetic in my lair, it'd just be a little less goopy.
I, too, have been in Plague since the beginning. But if I absolutely had to choose a different Flight to be in, I'd choose Earth.

I really do love the eyes. They're one of my overall favorites. While I'm not always the biggest fan of the fest apparel, there are some that I super love. Plus, the backgrounds for Earth lairs are all so nice. Love that aesthetic.

Plus, I could still have my wasteland aesthetic in my lair, it'd just be a little less goopy.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
[quote name="MistyTalon" date="2024-03-11 13:21:53" ] I probably would join earth-like the lore and the eyes are pretty! (not the biggest fan of their primal though its not terrible) [/quote] Oh fr, the earth eyes are so pretty imo! When I'm looking for new dragons on the auction house (when I have the lair space lmao) I've expanded my search filter from just plague dragons to both plague and earth!
MistyTalon wrote on 2024-03-11 13:21:53:
I probably would join earth-like the lore and the eyes are pretty! (not the biggest fan of their primal though its not terrible)

Oh fr, the earth eyes are so pretty imo! When I'm looking for new dragons on the auction house (when I have the lair space lmao) I've expanded my search filter from just plague dragons to both plague and earth!
b6302a2a9ad819595adadb9699ea1338027563cf.png
If I absolutely HAD to choose one, probably either Ice, Water, or Lightning. I like the aesthetics of all three.

But having been in Shadow since I started, the idea of changing flights is just plain weird. Not bad, but it wouldn't be my little Shadow lair anymore.
If I absolutely HAD to choose one, probably either Ice, Water, or Lightning. I like the aesthetics of all three.

But having been in Shadow since I started, the idea of changing flights is just plain weird. Not bad, but it wouldn't be my little Shadow lair anymore.
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13