Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I stg the thought process of my university is "It has been 5 months, let's make it MORE complicated to log into the schools website."
I stg the thought process of my university is "It has been 5 months, let's make it MORE complicated to log into the schools website."
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Listen man, I KNOW this Walking Wake is hacked, but it has obtainable stats and can realistically be obtained, so I'm keeping it, although not using it

I DESPISE hacked mons, though. What's the point of cheating your way to a good mon? The fun is training them yourself. The only reason I'm keeping this poor thing is because i play violet and my version exclusives could, be better
Listen man, I KNOW this Walking Wake is hacked, but it has obtainable stats and can realistically be obtained, so I'm keeping it, although not using it

I DESPISE hacked mons, though. What's the point of cheating your way to a good mon? The fun is training them yourself. The only reason I'm keeping this poor thing is because i play violet and my version exclusives could, be better
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
I must be uncultured I have not heard at least more than half of these-
I must be uncultured I have not heard at least more than half of these-
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
I think in my almost 7 years of being on this website, this is the FIRST time I've ever maxed out the fairgrounds..
I think in my almost 7 years of being on this website, this is the FIRST time I've ever maxed out the fairgrounds..
BBfneFa.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
i hate spring so much god damn allergies are killing me i actually want to DIE RHUBDUJBDJBJDDDBJBDBJDBJDJBBDJBJDBJDBJBDJJBDJBD i can't do ANYTHINF without feeling like i have to SNEEZBEHDUHDVUVDVHUDHUVD i HATE the midwest and i HATE pollen and i HATE allergies and i HATE SPRINQGJFNNJQFNJFJN
i hate spring so much god damn allergies are killing me i actually want to DIE RHUBDUJBDJBJDDDBJBDBJDBJDJBBDJBJDBJDBJBDJJBDJBD i can't do ANYTHINF without feeling like i have to SNEEZBEHDUHDVUVDVHUDHUVD i HATE the midwest and i HATE pollen and i HATE allergies and i HATE SPRINQGJFNNJQFNJFJN
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Kinda regret rewatching berserk cause I'm going through the five stages of grief from this show
Kinda regret rewatching berserk cause I'm going through the five stages of grief from this show
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=23&bodygene=21&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=24&winggene=1&wings=110&auth=6af2e072b900f6db7267fb7501891e72843d1c11&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Why does this look like Sir Repentious
dragon?age=0&body=23&bodygene=21&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=24&winggene=1&wings=110&auth=6af2e072b900f6db7267fb7501891e72843d1c11&dummyext=prev.png
Why does this look like Sir Repentious
VGxuHXT.png
I'm so sad that I can't take in this poor kitty. She is absolutely the sweetest little cat ever. All she wants is love and I wish that I could give it to her, because I know how she feels. [emoji=auraboa sad size=2]
I'm so sad that I can't take in this poor kitty. She is absolutely the sweetest little cat ever. All she wants is love and I wish that I could give it to her, because I know how she feels.
IMG-7213.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xx
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/ApZZPMmiLWEAAAAd/leaf-sheep-pokemon.gif
leaf-sheep-pokemon.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
someone bought my dragon for 35g and exalted it LOL. im not even upset or anything im just confused because idk how that could possibly be profitable
someone bought my dragon for 35g and exalted it LOL. im not even upset or anything im just confused because idk how that could possibly be profitable
x

Redworm

x

x Midge!!
It/He/They
Wishlist
FR Time +0
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif