Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] RNG pixel doggos
1 2 3 4
[center]Still early and colors etc are subject to change but I figured it wouldn't hurt to see how much interest there would be and if people may want a ping for these! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357388485105287169/1196771545171890186/hhhh.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357388485105287169/1196771280645541938/hhhh2.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357388485105287169/1196877630415310969/hhhh3.png[/img] They will have a bunch of different markings and accessories once they are finished If you have any suggestions for markings or accessories (preferably with reference images) feel free to drop them here as well! Pinglist: @DarksideQueen @Kzryail @WinterSnowfall @slimecicle @FrostSol @SillyFilly @Silis @Dragonsmyguy @Avouddle @LilBlueCanvas @Sabyrin @virtue @godskin @MxClandestine @Ravka @Hidranea [/center]
Still early and colors etc are subject to change but I figured it wouldn't hurt to see how much interest there would be and if people may want a ping for these!

hhhh.pnghhhh2.pnghhhh3.png

They will have a bunch of different markings and accessories once they are finished

If you have any suggestions for markings or accessories (preferably with reference images) feel free to drop them here as well!

Pinglist:

@DarksideQueen @Kzryail @WinterSnowfall @slimecicle @FrostSol @SillyFilly @Silis @Dragonsmyguy @Avouddle @LilBlueCanvas @Sabyrin @virtue @godskin @MxClandestine @Ravka @Hidranea
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
Very adorable! I like the details. Add me to any ping list :3
Very adorable! I like the details. Add me to any ping list :3
@DarksideQueen Thank you for your interest!! <3
@DarksideQueen Thank you for your interest!! <3
Doggo?! Pixel?!?
Yesyesyeys

First marking suggestion that comes to mind is the markings from Okami

These are so so cute aAA
Please put me down for the ping list too!!
Doggo?! Pixel?!?
Yesyesyeys

First marking suggestion that comes to mind is the markings from Okami

These are so so cute aAA
Please put me down for the ping list too!!
77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
@Kzryail Waaaa thank you so much for the interest!!

I will absolutely try to make Okami markings!! Thank you for the suggestion <3
@Kzryail Waaaa thank you so much for the interest!!

I will absolutely try to make Okami markings!! Thank you for the suggestion <3
Oh my gosh these adoptables are adorable!!

For an accessories suggestion, maybe cottagecore themed accessories (I have no image examples of this at the moment though)? :0

And pinglist please!
Oh my gosh these adoptables are adorable!!

For an accessories suggestion, maybe cottagecore themed accessories (I have no image examples of this at the moment though)? :0

And pinglist please!
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
@WinterSnowfall Oh that's a good idea, thank you!!

And thank you as well for your interest!!!
@WinterSnowfall Oh that's a good idea, thank you!!

And thank you as well for your interest!!!
these are so well drawn omg !! could you ping me for any updates? ty c:
these are so well drawn omg !! could you ping me for any updates? ty c:
dZw13cd.png |
|
|
|
|
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
@slimecicle I can absolutely ping you for the shop opening but it may still take some time since I'm still in the early stages of working on these! :3
@slimecicle I can absolutely ping you for the shop opening but it may still take some time since I'm still in the early stages of working on these! :3
These are so cute! I'd definitely be interested in getting a pupper in the future. Pinglist please. ^^
These are so cute! I'd definitely be interested in getting a pupper in the future. Pinglist please. ^^
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
1 2 3 4