Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '23
Dec. 28th

Sent some NOTN exclusive familiars/apparel to a new player. :)
Dec. 28th

Sent some NOTN exclusive familiars/apparel to a new player. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
day 28

sending strange chests
day 28

sending strange chests
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
frogrALOSTWONDERER
frog- im cecilia :D - she/her - est -
frog
frogrr> about me > wishlist > clan nav
Day 28 -

Sent out a Noc egg to someone!!
Day 28 -

Sent out a Noc egg to someone!!
YUDrFCG.png
Day 28
Sent a randomly selected user a Noc egg!!
Day 28
Sent a randomly selected user a Noc egg!!
........................................ Scrolls Wishlist
Meep.

Meep.

QUACK.
December 28th

Sent out a noc egg each to two users in the auction house mispost thread who had mispriced their noc eggs!
December 28th

Sent out a noc egg each to two users in the auction house mispost thread who had mispriced their noc eggs!
Happiness follows sorrow,
Only believing in tomorrow
[quote=December 28th]Give a Nocturne egg or Night of the Nocturne Exclusive familiar/apparel/item to a random user, new player or a Flight program. [/quote] Sent a newer player a noc egg, enchanted books apparel, and one of the familiars required for the new scene <3
December 28th wrote:
Give a Nocturne egg or Night of the Nocturne Exclusive familiar/apparel/item to a random user, new player or a Flight program.

Sent a newer player a noc egg, enchanted books apparel, and one of the familiars required for the new scene <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
December 25th
Merry (late) Christmas! I'm gonna be making up some days because I was a little busy over Christmas too haha

December 26th
Sent someone a giftbomb with stuff on their wishlist, including some genes, chests, and fams lying in my hoard!

December 27th
Sent some stones to Water's Barracuda Battle Bank!

December 28th
Sent a gift to a random user with some NotN fams/apparel, including a few Baldwin items!
December 25th
Merry (late) Christmas! I'm gonna be making up some days because I was a little busy over Christmas too haha

December 26th
Sent someone a giftbomb with stuff on their wishlist, including some genes, chests, and fams lying in my hoard!

December 27th
Sent some stones to Water's Barracuda Battle Bank!

December 28th
Sent a gift to a random user with some NotN fams/apparel, including a few Baldwin items!
image-11.pngPX2x8Tb.pngKf07YpS.png1V130eO.pngOBuVDiS.png
Sent 5 NOTN chests to a random user!
Sent 5 NOTN chests to a random user!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.pnga6562add08eab1563b3f067ebd5e56834bb18267.png
day 27 and 28!

found a new player from the online users page and sent them a few battle goodies and an egg!
day 27 and 28!

found a new player from the online users page and sent them a few battle goodies and an egg!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
Day 28: Sent a small NoN giftbomb!
Day 28: Sent a small NoN giftbomb!