Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Host of History ~ 600g!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hey! Just realized 4 people is plenty enough to cover the aether skin, and i'll have another left over :]

So, please send payment now! thanks all!

P.S. almost all the payment is ready for host of history so those will go out very soon!!

@SLOT! - Ground Scrambler
Hey! Just realized 4 people is plenty enough to cover the aether skin, and i'll have another left over :]

So, please send payment now! thanks all!

P.S. almost all the payment is ready for host of history so those will go out very soon!!

@SLOT! - Ground Scrambler
Yay! Do you want that in a two-way and then you can accept it when the skin is accepted, or do you want a one-way?
Yay! Do you want that in a two-way and then you can accept it when the skin is accepted, or do you want a one-way?
@FernCoyote

one way for now, ill distribute em when they're printed! someone suggested i accept gems ahead of time :]
@FernCoyote

one way for now, ill distribute em when they're printed! someone suggested i accept gems ahead of time :]
Alright! Sent. I am excited for this skin
Alright! Sent. I am excited for this skin
up
up
Almost ready to print! Waiting on two :]
Will be keeping the last prints of both skins, unless someone wants a slot of Host of History!

@Bleed @RunByMice
Almost ready to print! Waiting on two :]
Will be keeping the last prints of both skins, unless someone wants a slot of Host of History!

@Bleed @RunByMice
...Doing just one more ping, since it's been a few days and we just need two more! :]

If anyone else wants a slot for either skin say something ASAP, as they'll be kept if not sold!

Thanks!

@Bleed @RunByMice
...Doing just one more ping, since it's been a few days and we just need two more! :]

If anyone else wants a slot for either skin say something ASAP, as they'll be kept if not sold!

Thanks!

@Bleed @RunByMice
[center]Okay, everyone, they're officially in queue! I'll be sending two-way CRs for the folks who haven't paid, and one-way for everyone else :] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yKfqSwC.png[/img] [size=5][b]THERE ARE STILL [color=red][u]TWO SLOTS[/u][/color] UP FOR LAST MINUTE GRABS![/b][/size] One will be sold, another will be given to a friend if no one buys, again, thanks all! [/center]
Okay, everyone, they're officially in queue! I'll be sending two-way CRs for the folks who haven't paid, and one-way for everyone else :]

yKfqSwC.png

THERE ARE STILL TWO SLOTS UP FOR LAST MINUTE GRABS!
One will be sold, another will be given to a friend if no one buys, again, thanks all!
So sorry for the late response I was out of town without wifi! Is it too late to send payment? [emoji=wildclaw scared size=1]
So sorry for the late response I was out of town without wifi! Is it too late to send payment?
ja01-icon-mouse.gif Mice || Adult || MUYNhfy.png2GEtzJ7.pngja01-icon-mouse.gif
da01-icon-mushroom.gifv7rE7ee.pngH0t7Ypl.pnghSzFNI7.pngkI850Ts.pngda02-icon-mushroom.gif
da03-icon-mushroom.gifgK1vuIh.pngmlHpBMC.pngqhK4FYS.pnglAvpyOQ.pngda04-icon-mushroom.gif
da05-icon-mushroom.gifjA5A7gu.pngtqGkHih.pngAQPJNOh.pngoczO35g.pngda06-icon-mushroom.gif
da07-icon-mushroom.gifoL4Hv6N.pngHqlrZVv.png0HBKL8H.png8XzULGg.pngda08-icon-mushroom.gif
@RunByMice

No problem at all! You can send payment when it's printed in a two way CR! I have you covered :]
@RunByMice

No problem at all! You can send payment when it's printed in a two way CR! I have you covered :]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7