Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Host of History ~ 600g!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
Small change of plans!

to get skins out ahead of time and as fast as possible, payment for Host of History is going to be taken starting now! :]

@SLOT! - Host of History

600g per person, as a reminder, and please send payment via crossroads! thanks!
Small change of plans!

to get skins out ahead of time and as fast as possible, payment for Host of History is going to be taken starting now! :]

@SLOT! - Host of History

600g per person, as a reminder, and please send payment via crossroads! thanks!
@Krowst
I'm sorry, but I might have mistake the pinglist for slots to general pinglist for the shop, and added myself to your Host of History pinglist. >< It's a lovely skin but unfortunately I only have 3 ridgebacks. May I take myself off that pinglist? I really wish it won't cause too much trouble for you. >< Sorry and thanks for your understanding.
@Krowst
I'm sorry, but I might have mistake the pinglist for slots to general pinglist for the shop, and added myself to your Host of History pinglist. >< It's a lovely skin but unfortunately I only have 3 ridgebacks. May I take myself off that pinglist? I really wish it won't cause too much trouble for you. >< Sorry and thanks for your understanding.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17

ah, i'm sorry for the misunderstanding-- but i'll absolutely remove you, no worries at all :D ill reopen one slot! thank you for letting me know!
@hat17

ah, i'm sorry for the misunderstanding-- but i'll absolutely remove you, no worries at all :D ill reopen one slot! thank you for letting me know!
up
+ edit

didn't realize most people who requested a slot were not on the pinglist, so everyone else, please send payment now! thank you guys :D

@Aladite @Uniformshark @9th @Aberration @BloodAlphaess
up
+ edit

didn't realize most people who requested a slot were not on the pinglist, so everyone else, please send payment now! thank you guys :D

@Aladite @Uniformshark @9th @Aberration @BloodAlphaess
Oop! Sending now, my bad!
Oop! Sending now, my bad!
OvPZsWb.png20211221_214204.png
up
up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7