Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Host of History ~ 600g!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello! Last update, i hope, unless the skins are denied.. again?

So, the Host of History skins are in. I'll be sending those out now and putting the last one on the AH.

However, the Ground Scrambler skins were denied a second/third time, due to me losing the file I guess..? Because the original lines were blurred. I'll be working on fixing this and they should be out relatively soon. Sorry for the wait!

Again, thanks to all :]
Hello! Last update, i hope, unless the skins are denied.. again?

So, the Host of History skins are in. I'll be sending those out now and putting the last one on the AH.

However, the Ground Scrambler skins were denied a second/third time, due to me losing the file I guess..? Because the original lines were blurred. I'll be working on fixing this and they should be out relatively soon. Sorry for the wait!

Again, thanks to all :]
redoing this. i remade the skin because the blurry one wasnt accepted! but i will make it a little brighter
redoing this. i remade the skin because the blurry one wasnt accepted! but i will make it a little brighter
has the ground scrambler skin been made yet? :)
has the ground scrambler skin been made yet? :)
Thunderback Slink holding a banner saying any pronouns, autism and adhd, and flight rising time + 3. Artist is dusthide #677935
@romeow

sorry for the late response, i have not been on flight rising as of late!!
it has but i need to still make adjustments, which i will do before the end of the month, apologies to everyone also waiting
@romeow

sorry for the late response, i have not been on flight rising as of late!!
it has but i need to still make adjustments, which i will do before the end of the month, apologies to everyone also waiting
thats ok! i figured id check in about it :) excited for when it does go up!
thats ok! i figured id check in about it :) excited for when it does go up!
Thunderback Slink holding a banner saying any pronouns, autism and adhd, and flight rising time + 3. Artist is dusthide #677935
oh another question! i saw you ping a pinglist for the ground scrambler skim but no where to join the pinglist, am i missing it or? :o
oh another question! i saw you ping a pinglist for the ground scrambler skim but no where to join the pinglist, am i missing it or? :o
@romeow

ill ping you myself when its ready! just closed the lists when printing began
@romeow

ill ping you myself when its ready! just closed the lists when printing began
[center]@pinglist-14048 (and, @romeow) Okay.. I know the wait has been about as decent as The Nether, but things got tricky for me. I hope everyone likes the revised skin. I had to remake this one because the old boy was too pixelized, and all that, from having him sitting in my files for as long as he's been. Absolutely my fault, all, and I am sincerely sorry. Old VS Revised: [img]https://i.imgur.com/5btjhVo.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/askY5XV.png[/img] Much cleaner I think. Old one was inconsistent with the tail baubly things.. so i whited them out. A lot more was inconsistent too. I made a revision a little bit ago but he is much brighter now, and a lot more like the original! I know nobody particularly asked for a revision, but, I hope it is a welcome enough surprise. To everyone I pinged, he will be shoved through the printer in a week. This is so I can make sure nobody takes issue with the skin and wastes cash. [b][color=red][size=5]IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID AND HAVE A COMPLAINT REGARDING THE REVISION, SAY SOMETHING A.S.A.P.!!!!![/size][/b][/color] happy snow time[/center]
@SLOT! - Ground Scrambler (and, @romeow)

Okay.. I know the wait has been about as decent as The Nether, but things got tricky for me. I hope everyone likes the revised skin.

I had to remake this one because the old boy was too pixelized, and all that, from having him sitting in my files for as long as he's been. Absolutely my fault, all, and I am sincerely sorry.

Old VS Revised:

5btjhVo.png

askY5XV.png

Much cleaner I think. Old one was inconsistent with the tail baubly things.. so i whited them out. A lot more was inconsistent too. I made a revision a little bit ago but he is much brighter now, and a lot more like the original!

I know nobody particularly asked for a revision, but, I hope it is a welcome enough surprise.

To everyone I pinged, he will be shoved through the printer in a week. This is so I can make sure nobody takes issue with the skin and wastes cash.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID AND HAVE A COMPLAINT REGARDING THE REVISION, SAY SOMETHING A.S.A.P.!!!!!

happy snow time
no complaints!! it looks nice
no complaints!! it looks nice
So excited it looks great!! :D
So excited it looks great!! :D
ja01-icon-mouse.gif Mice || Adult || MUYNhfy.png2GEtzJ7.pngja01-icon-mouse.gif
da01-icon-mushroom.gifv7rE7ee.pngH0t7Ypl.pnghSzFNI7.pngkI850Ts.pngda02-icon-mushroom.gif
da03-icon-mushroom.gifgK1vuIh.pngmlHpBMC.pngqhK4FYS.pnglAvpyOQ.pngda04-icon-mushroom.gif
da05-icon-mushroom.gifjA5A7gu.pngtqGkHih.pngAQPJNOh.pngoczO35g.pngda06-icon-mushroom.gif
da07-icon-mushroom.gifoL4Hv6N.pngHqlrZVv.png0HBKL8H.png8XzULGg.pngda08-icon-mushroom.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7