Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Host of History ~ 600g!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][b][u]Host of History[/u][/b] - for ridgeback female [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Host+of+History&skin_gender=1&skin_breed=5&collapse=1]Buy Host of History here for 800g![/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5e698nV.png[/img] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/24063f7b]See your dragon with it here![/url] [/center] SLOTS: [LIST] [*] Distributed to the buyers. But, feel free to grab your own above! [/LIST] [rule] [rule] [center][b][u]Ground Scrambler[/u][/b] - for aether male [img]https://i.imgur.com/5btjhVo.png[/img] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/b737f83d]See your dragon with it here![/url][/center] SLOTS: [LIST] [*] All bought and printed. Thank you, lovely people! [/LIST] [rule] [rule] [i]Note that I'm newer to this--any messups, just let me know! Thanks all![/i] [u]I'm subbed but, pings are alright![/u][/center]
Host of History - for ridgeback female

Buy Host of History here for 800g!

5e698nV.png

See your dragon with it here!

SLOTS:
  • Distributed to the buyers. But, feel free to grab your own above!

Ground Scrambler - for aether male

5btjhVo.png

See your dragon with it here!

SLOTS:
  • All bought and printed. Thank you, lovely people!

Note that I'm newer to this--any messups, just let me know! Thanks all!

I'm subbed but, pings are alright![/center]
up
up
up
up
@Krowst I would suggest you wait a bit before releasing these ´_` I am potentially interested in the Ridge but I'm only prepaying for things that get definitely printed, so I feel kind of uncomfortable to send gems just to secure a slot when im the only one.
Most shops collect when there is at least 5 preorders so that people pay when a print actually happens! c:

There is such a flood of skins being published due so many festival entries that people are overwhelemed which ones to preorder, I'm not even botherign to release mine anytime soon. I guarantee you you will have a much better time trying to sell this in a few weeks :)
@Krowst I would suggest you wait a bit before releasing these ´_` I am potentially interested in the Ridge but I'm only prepaying for things that get definitely printed, so I feel kind of uncomfortable to send gems just to secure a slot when im the only one.
Most shops collect when there is at least 5 preorders so that people pay when a print actually happens! c:

There is such a flood of skins being published due so many festival entries that people are overwhelemed which ones to preorder, I'm not even botherign to release mine anytime soon. I guarantee you you will have a much better time trying to sell this in a few weeks :)
@Uniformshark oh, thanks! Yeah, I saw so many other people releasing so I'll just keep this thread up and ping everyone again in december, i saw lots getting traction already. This is my first time actually trying to publically sell skins and i had no clue they had 5 preorders first, so this helps a lot. thanks!
@Uniformshark oh, thanks! Yeah, I saw so many other people releasing so I'll just keep this thread up and ping everyone again in december, i saw lots getting traction already. This is my first time actually trying to publically sell skins and i had no clue they had 5 preorders first, so this helps a lot. thanks!
@Krowst
I definitely think the pause is a good idea, because I am going to be interested in the mole one (it is so cute), but I need to wait until I can buy gems. Just letting you know so that you can see that there is interest still! I just got tapped out on gems because of the flood of accents due to the release of the new ancient and then also the rejected festival skins.
@Krowst
I definitely think the pause is a good idea, because I am going to be interested in the mole one (it is so cute), but I need to wait until I can buy gems. Just letting you know so that you can see that there is interest still! I just got tapped out on gems because of the flood of accents due to the release of the new ancient and then also the rejected festival skins.
putting my name in for ping when they unpause!! :)
putting my name in for ping when they unpause!! :)

Hey, unpausing now because i'll need the gems for something this month :]

Renamed the aether skin to Ground Scrambler (the last one had.. odder connotations that i wasnt aware of oopsies)

And, please join the new pinglists for each skin if you're going to buy it :] they are both renamed to have SLOT at the front, they will be used so that I can ping everyone when payment's ready.

Thanks all! And thanks uniformshark for suggesting a pause im just too impatient LOL :')

Hey, unpausing now because i'll need the gems for something this month :]

Renamed the aether skin to Ground Scrambler (the last one had.. odder connotations that i wasnt aware of oopsies)

And, please join the new pinglists for each skin if you're going to buy it :] they are both renamed to have SLOT at the front, they will be used so that I can ping everyone when payment's ready.

Thanks all! And thanks uniformshark for suggesting a pause im just too impatient LOL :')
Yay! Grabbing the first slot of Ground Scrambler. I love moles so much, so this is perfect.
Yay! Grabbing the first slot of Ground Scrambler. I love moles so much, so this is perfect.
Yoinking a slot of Host of History!
Yoinking a slot of Host of History!
OvPZsWb.png20211221_214204.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7