Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Archaeology - Frozen Age
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 56 57
Wake up babe, new eyeburner gene dropped [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=237&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=237&wings=130&auth=4e7e06ac3c46c15d29ad39995756285d71360b4a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Wake up babe, new eyeburner gene dropped
dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=237&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=237&wings=130&auth=4e7e06ac3c46c15d29ad39995756285d71360b4a&dummyext=prev.png
This space left intentionally blank.
THE NEW GENES... they have my whole heart oh my god
THE NEW GENES... they have my whole heart oh my god
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

Yay! New digsite [emoji=coatl love size=1] The new genes are totally sick as well. I love that we have such nice free options available to us now. I'd love an Arlo tert someday too...
Yay! New digsite The new genes are totally sick as well. I love that we have such nice free options available to us now. I'd love an Arlo tert someday too...
250.png
THE PELTS <33333333333333
THE PELTS <33333333333333
iPGPQmt.gif xx agheful
fr +2
saga hwæt ic hatte
Super cool!
Super cool!
My birthday isn't until the 26th, but I'm gonna tell myself that this is an early gift, because I love ALL of this!

The Glyptodonts and Mammoths? So sweet, I just want to pet them! The Sabers and Wolves? super cool (pun not intended.) The apparel? I love how simple, subdued, yet effective they are! They really do feel like ancient artifacts.

But the backdrop and vista take the prize, because they are both FLAWLESS. The palettes are calm, subdued, and properly icy, without oversaturation and glitter.
I'm really stoked to play with the genes, as well! This makes my little megafauna-loving heart burst beyond full, I am so excited!

Also, I would LOVE to see a Megatherium (Giant Ground Sloth) familiar in the future!

My birthday isn't until the 26th, but I'm gonna tell myself that this is an early gift, because I love ALL of this!

The Glyptodonts and Mammoths? So sweet, I just want to pet them! The Sabers and Wolves? super cool (pun not intended.) The apparel? I love how simple, subdued, yet effective they are! They really do feel like ancient artifacts.

But the backdrop and vista take the prize, because they are both FLAWLESS. The palettes are calm, subdued, and properly icy, without oversaturation and glitter.
I'm really stoked to play with the genes, as well! This makes my little megafauna-loving heart burst beyond full, I am so excited!

Also, I would LOVE to see a Megatherium (Giant Ground Sloth) familiar in the future!

. • LET THE WOLVES ENJOY MY BONES. • .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Avatar Dragon.
x8UR3Oo.png
YES
YES
Teef!
Had me wheezing there.

I love the pattern of the genes!
Teef!
Had me wheezing there.

I love the pattern of the genes!
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
Absolutely awesome!
Absolutely awesome!
Z7cgb70.png
Oh, really like these new genes. Very good job.
Oh, really like these new genes. Very good job.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 56 57