Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Natural G1 Triples: Fun Facts~!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Please pardon the construction dust on the spreadsheet; I am chipping away at including additional info like hatch dates, scatterings, locked accounts, etc.
Please pardon the construction dust on the spreadsheet; I am chipping away at including additional info like hatch dates, scatterings, locked accounts, etc.
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
I have several triples but none of them are g1. Closest I have is a g1 XYX. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29667535][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/296676/29667535_350.png[/img][/url] I just needed the color combo for a subspecies breeder. Didn't even realize she was g1 until after I bought her. (Note to self, dress her already!)
I have several triples but none of them are g1. Closest I have is a g1 XYX.

29667535_350.png

I just needed the color combo for a subspecies breeder. Didn't even realize she was g1 until after I bought her. (Note to self, dress her already!)
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Those odds are pretty wild! I didn't realize there were so few total on the site.
Those odds are pretty wild! I didn't realize there were so few total on the site.
afef61a686.png
@Wattson Yeah, I think when people do a cursory search they get the impression triples are rare, but not nearly as rare as the reality. Vie is really something quite special! [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] Interestingly enough, the person who owns the most natural G1s has even more than Aequorin's magic admin G1s, with a total of 9 [emoji=coatl scared size=1] Yep, one player owns about 4% of the site's natural G1 triples. And 19 players have more than one. It's some crazy stuff!
@Wattson

Yeah, I think when people do a cursory search they get the impression triples are rare, but not nearly as rare as the reality. Vie is really something quite special!

Interestingly enough, the person who owns the most natural G1s has even more than Aequorin's magic admin G1s, with a total of 9 Yep, one player owns about 4% of the site's natural G1 triples. And 19 players have more than one. It's some crazy stuff!
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
Edited my post on the previous page to put in the full calculations for a specified XXX, using each colour wheel.

Plus a Friendly Summary for those who are willing to trust my maths and just want the answers. :D
Edited my post on the previous page to put in the full calculations for a specified XXX, using each colour wheel.

Plus a Friendly Summary for those who are willing to trust my maths and just want the answers. :D
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Wow I didn't know there were so few! (And the exalted ones :(.... I know one of them was a test but still)

@Facets How many Roundsey tickets have you bought to win three dragons?? That is some INSANE luck!
Wow I didn't know there were so few! (And the exalted ones :(.... I know one of them was a test but still)

@Facets How many Roundsey tickets have you bought to win three dragons?? That is some INSANE luck!
9650eb7d6ebe493e3d6bdd47099c7c9df0a42bc8.png
@Sawkinator my first was around 5000, second was about 10000, and I won an Akirbeak once when I bought 300 or so so I sold that and used most of that to buy 100000 because I thought it would have been funny. So I definitely went in hard for most to say the least. It was fun though!
@Sawkinator my first was around 5000, second was about 10000, and I won an Akirbeak once when I bought 300 or so so I sold that and used most of that to buy 100000 because I thought it would have been funny. So I definitely went in hard for most to say the least. It was fun though!
82891698.png
nbZE1po.png
W I S H L I S T
mtHAEL4.png
94662459.png
[center]I was very very lucky to hatch my own triple waaaay back when in 2016, before the colorwheel expansion. Back then Royal was one of my favorite colors -- this was soon after Butterfly was released as a gene and I thought the blue accents were CRAZY. Nowadays I think I would have preferred something slightly less bright (he sticks out in his tab like a sore thumb HA), but I love him nonetheless. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/23423911][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/234240/23423911_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I was very very lucky to hatch my own triple waaaay back when in 2016, before the colorwheel expansion. Back then Royal was one of my favorite colors -- this was soon after Butterfly was released as a gene and I thought the blue accents were CRAZY. Nowadays I think I would have preferred something slightly less bright (he sticks out in his tab like a sore thumb HA), but I love him nonetheless.

23423911_350.png
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
These facts are indeed very fun!
These facts are indeed very fun!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
Thanks for putting all this together! That's a lot of colors to've never been hatched so far, wow. I thought there might be at least one of each across the site's lifetime.
Thanks for putting all this together! That's a lot of colors to've never been hatched so far, wow. I thought there might be at least one of each across the site's lifetime.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10