Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Natural G1 Triples: Fun Facts~!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Rainbeetle Oh I know- I can only hope the exalted triples were illegitimate in some way 'cause otherwise they're a special kind of painful. The Emerald with Nature eyes too, like [img]https://gifdb.com/images/thumbnail/disney-beauty-and-the-beast-cogsworth-but-why-hro0vuqrw7wf8e5z.gif[/img]
@Rainbeetle

Oh I know- I can only hope the exalted triples were illegitimate in some way 'cause otherwise they're a special kind of painful. The Emerald with Nature eyes too, like

disney-beauty-and-the-beast-cogsworth-but-why-hro0vuqrw7wf8e5z.gif
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
[font=american gothic][size=4]Someday I'll hatch a triple abyss, metals, or hunter and they'll laugh. Oh, how they'll laugh! Anyways, I guess we Water flight members are lucky with the triples. Must be all the prophecies [emoji=guardian tongue size=1][emoji=undertide tongue size=1]
Someday I'll hatch a triple abyss, metals, or hunter and they'll laugh. Oh, how they'll laugh!

Anyways, I guess we Water flight members are lucky with the triples. Must be all the prophecies
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I wonder if it's because water eggs were consistently the cheapest elemental eggs for a long time? (<- totally based on vibes and memories, i have not been tracking this)

anyway. what i would not give for a natural thistle xxx.
I wonder if it's because water eggs were consistently the cheapest elemental eggs for a long time? (<- totally based on vibes and memories, i have not been tracking this)

anyway. what i would not give for a natural thistle xxx.
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
Mudpup back when I hatched her was the first xxx dirt on site! I think to this day she still is the only one. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74479692][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744797/74479692_350.png[/img][/url]
Mudpup back when I hatched her was the first xxx dirt on site! I think to this day she still is the only one.

74479692_350.png
Gb36TXO.png    
For more fair count we should split really hatched tripplee axe scattered after millions of trys (that also should counted not like 1 dragon but like that million to count chances)
For more fair count we should split really hatched tripplee axe scattered after millions of trys (that also should counted not like 1 dragon but like that million to count chances)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
G1 triples really are rare... especially since people regularly hatch eggs!

I was lucky enough to scatter a triple G1 for a color that didn't "naturally" exist yet... I rehomed the triple G1 though, since someone really loves that color. Who knows how many other people have had the same luck as me when it comes to scattering.
G1 triples really are rare... especially since people regularly hatch eggs!

I was lucky enough to scatter a triple G1 for a color that didn't "naturally" exist yet... I rehomed the triple G1 though, since someone really loves that color. Who knows how many other people have had the same luck as me when it comes to scattering.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Felawnie assuming you mean me lmao i'm painfully aware of the lack of pear triple. i still check every day. not even a roundsey one. i'm in agony
@Felawnie assuming you mean me lmao i'm painfully aware of the lack of pear triple. i still check every day. not even a roundsey one. i'm in agony
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I've been after a triple color g1 dragon since joining. The struggle.
I've been after a triple color g1 dragon since joining. The struggle.
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
:O dang those are neat stats, thank you for putting this all together! fascinating to read! i'm a lucky one who was able to afford a g1 triple myself, so that 1 in 245 really makes him feel even more special <3 (and thankfully dissuades me even more from trying to hatch my own LOL) since everyone else is linking i might as well add my boy, not the only triple auburn on site but apparently the first! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38164833][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/381649/38164833_350.png[/img][/url]
:O dang those are neat stats, thank you for putting this all together! fascinating to read! i'm a lucky one who was able to afford a g1 triple myself, so that 1 in 245 really makes him feel even more special <3 (and thankfully dissuades me even more from trying to hatch my own LOL)

since everyone else is linking i might as well add my boy, not the only triple auburn on site but apparently the first!

38164833_350.png
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Wow, I knew the odds were rare but not that it was that low. Especially post-color expansion. I hatched my triple seafoam on new year's 2022 and assumed he was a double at first glance, was very surprised! [emoji=tundra star size=2]
Wow, I knew the odds were rare but not that it was that low. Especially post-color expansion. I hatched my triple seafoam on new year's 2022 and assumed he was a double at first glance, was very surprised!
G2 imperials for sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10