Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mushroom Bounty
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58
Oh, this is so exciting! I just made my Mycologist dragon a few weeks ago, and now she's going to be perfect!
Oh, this is so exciting! I just made my Mycologist dragon a few weeks ago, and now she's going to be perfect!
I GUESS ITS TIME TO MAKE A PLAGUE REP
I GUESS ITS TIME TO MAKE A PLAGUE REP
5711.png

dT9HQge.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
40lq9We.png
BjO3CiL.png
We Follow the Serpent
We study the Serpent
We listen for the Serpent
We know not what it is
We know not what it wants
But it keeps us safe.
cNlQITm.png
OP663nl.png
bhdEs05.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
HECK YEAH MUSHROOMS
HECK YEAH MUSHROOMS
Battered Book of Fables
q11st9j.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
Hatchery
Graphics
R1dejfm.png
85875410.png
Jar of Vapors
MUSHROOMS MUSHROOMS MUSHROOMSSSS LET'S GO!!!!
MUSHROOMS MUSHROOMS MUSHROOMSSSS LET'S GO!!!!
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

The shroomening.
The shroomening.
ZNhRsiG.png
AAAAAAA so perfect!!
AAAAAAA so perfect!!
wTSQXJp.pngJRS2hcB.gifWVbICeQ.pngngXpEKo.pngPuVYkR5.png9GBNSac.pngliXoQQI.png5Pvzltj.pngqKZAaLK.pngwU5i5vK.giftRNevRC.gifwTSQXJp.png
dyZM6SW.png
[color=412924][size=4][font=cambria]Ayyyyy more brown apparel [emoji=acorn size=1] !! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87702769][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/877028/87702769_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Ayyyyy more brown apparel !!

87702769_350.png
UDy41Fx.png
Unfortunately not on the bandwagon of finding the sets to look adorable or anything because, uhm... We never liked mushrooms at all a day in our lives ^^; but thankfully, only a couple of the pieces really get us (like the very obvious mushroom cap and basket of mushrooms), so we can use most of the apparel sets! We actually quite like how all of the pieces minus the hat and basket of the sprightly set looks on our innkeeper, Aurora:

dragon?did=63811550&skin=0&apparel=43380,38286,38287,38288,38289,38290,52552,52536,52546,52562&xt=dressing.png

Will probably have to get that for her...

Also, we realize, now, the irony of being in Shadow Flight with a strong disliking of mushrooms XD our clan probably eradicated them from the area they've settled in or something just to make us feel better (we probably didn't notice the mushrooms when we joined because we were so excited for dragons-). Anyways, the apparel does look quite nice, we'll give it that, but... It's going with all the other mushroom themed stuff in the "Likely won't use for a long time" pile. We do hope everyone else enjoys it, though! (And sorry if anything's worded weird/this is very wordy... We get really talkative sometimes and we tend to mess up and this happens the most after we wake up for some odd reason, so just like... Ignore us if you wish.)
Unfortunately not on the bandwagon of finding the sets to look adorable or anything because, uhm... We never liked mushrooms at all a day in our lives ^^; but thankfully, only a couple of the pieces really get us (like the very obvious mushroom cap and basket of mushrooms), so we can use most of the apparel sets! We actually quite like how all of the pieces minus the hat and basket of the sprightly set looks on our innkeeper, Aurora:

dragon?did=63811550&skin=0&apparel=43380,38286,38287,38288,38289,38290,52552,52536,52546,52562&xt=dressing.png

Will probably have to get that for her...

Also, we realize, now, the irony of being in Shadow Flight with a strong disliking of mushrooms XD our clan probably eradicated them from the area they've settled in or something just to make us feel better (we probably didn't notice the mushrooms when we joined because we were so excited for dragons-). Anyways, the apparel does look quite nice, we'll give it that, but... It's going with all the other mushroom themed stuff in the "Likely won't use for a long time" pile. We do hope everyone else enjoys it, though! (And sorry if anything's worded weird/this is very wordy... We get really talkative sometimes and we tend to mess up and this happens the most after we wake up for some odd reason, so just like... Ignore us if you wish.)
ldIARQG.gif oRkijoy.png
8M6oN2E.png
bybFVO1.png
qhK4FYS.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
KNxJX97.png
41HYCJP.png
tCsqc24.png
SYiQlxK.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
73vKFNE.png
gWg1WHB.png
oEGalah.png
lAvpyOQ.png
KYDGNsD.png
m7xse7B.png
3I473vH.png
8GgdVkW.png
Ut9RRot.png
SiglZNi.png
L73CX1d.gif
thank you, FR team, for my LIFE. these are all so cute i need them all immediately
thank you, FR team, for my LIFE. these are all so cute i need them all immediately
look ma first skins -->
I need all of these now, bring on the fungi! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I need all of these now, bring on the fungi!
stp.pngreaver-bats.gifsmall-hathor.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58